View Poll Results: What Do You Read Most Often?
Fiction Novels 3 42.86%
Non-Fiction Novels 0 0%
Mysteries 0 0%
Romance Novels 1 14.29%
Newspaper 0 0%
Magazines 3 42.86%
Bible 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Read?? I Don't Have Time!! 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 07:24 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#34)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 07:30 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #33 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 09:11 PM   #3  
THINKING THIN!!!!

I'm BACK!!!

Did anyone miss me? I sure missed all you guys!!

Last Monday night we had a bad storm and lightning came in through my phone line to my computer. My son is so busy right now with the season starting up again, he only got to it today. I need to read and see what's going on the last week and then I'll post to everyone.
Hope everyone is well and happy and OP!!
I'm still at the WW thang!!

IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!! lol

Hugs..debbie
Old 08-04-2003, 10:45 PM   #4  

DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH.............I'm so happy that puter is fixed!!!!! I sure missed you on-line!!!!!!! Glad you're back!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 05:39 AM   #5  

Debbie-I'm so glad you're back!! We've missed you terribly!! Have you started back to work yet??
Old 08-05-2003, 07:59 AM   #6  
Carol

Debbie: I missed you soooooo much!!! We don't know how much we use those puters til they're broke!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!

I will post more later, I am running late today.

Hugs to all

Carol
Old 08-05-2003, 08:09 AM   #7  

Tuesday Mornin' Weigh-In:

I lost ANOTHER 2 lbs!!!!!! I'm down to 170!!!!! I have lost 8 lbs. since starting WW on July 15th!!!!

Gotta get to work....Talk Later!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 05:50 PM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

I'm so glad to be back. It's terrible not to to able to check in with the Floozies as soon as I get home.

Well, this morning I weighed in on my old scales and they said I had lost 1 pound this week. Everyone that weighs on them has always said they weighed heavy. I bought me some new scales this afternoon....and they weigh me 6 pounds lighter!! So whatever my beginning weight was....I'm lighter now!!!LOL On the way down and that's the main thing!!

Shelley....My inservice started last Wednesday. This week I'm working in my school, setting up my office and making rosters. I have a new principal this year, hopefully things will be much better.

Sherry.....Sorry I bothered you today, I know you are busy, busy!!
It is so boring there all day by myself, just wanted to chat a minute. Nuthin' important! Aren't you glad I invested in some good scales, now maybe they will weigh you right too.

Gayle...WTG on the No ice cream!! Shelley has me hooked on fudgesicles I have 1 or 2 everyday! OH BTW....We are putting in an above ground pool with a huge deck. Inground pools costs way too much for us.

Titan Dee.....The 20th is great for me too. Can't wait to meet you. What part of Nashville are you house hunting in?

Carol....I know you missed me. I missed my favorite cheerleader too. LOL WTG on the weight loss!! You are my hero!!

Love to all my floozie friends. Hope everyone is well and happy.

Hugs...debbie
Old 08-05-2003, 06:30 PM   #9  

Congratulations to all of you who have lost weight this week! You all deserve a big round of applause.

I haven't even weighed this week. My company is using the bathroom where the scales are and I haven't been in that part of the house.

Dan had oral surgery this afternoon to remove the part of his lip that had lost its blood supply. They stitched him up and he looks a lot better. We want to press assault charges but Dan is afraid of the revenge tactics. We'll have to discuss it some more.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:55 PM   #10  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Ramona... I'm glad Dan is doing better. I don't blame you for wanting to press charges, those guys were just mean but I understand how Dan feels too. Sending hugs your way.

deb
Old 08-05-2003, 06:58 PM   #11  

WTG Sherry and Debbie!!! More pounds gone forever!!
Old 08-05-2003, 08:08 PM   #12  
Carol

To all the losers this week!! I am doing a happy dance for you!!!

Way to go Sherry & Debbie: You are both on the right track now. I am so proud of you both... More LBS GONE FOREVER!!!!

Now lets have an encore.

Love you all

Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 08-05-2003 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:26 PM   #13  

Howdy

This post may not make sense tonight.I've had a very busy day at work and I'm so tired!

Thanks to everyone for all the "congrats" on loosing this week! I WILL make my goal this time...I just feel it!! WTG to ALL the loosers this week as well!!!

Debbie.....So sorry I didn't call you back.I'm so busy...you should see my desk all piled up!!! WTG on the weight loss!! I'm so glad you got new scales!!

Carol,
Did you like the clipart that I posted to you??

Ramona,
So happy to hear that Dan had surgery on his lip.I hope he does better soon! Hey...try to take a sneak in the other bathroom and weigh!!

Shelley,
I bet my desk looks worse then yours! It's pitiful! The teachers aren't suppose to come back until tomorrow but SEVERAL were there today.You wouldn't believe how they drove me crazy today...By asking to see their class list, asking about receipts, money, you name it! Is it still busy for you?

Gayle,
Put down that paint brush and POST!!!!

To All the other Floozie's.............

Last edited by Sherry; 08-05-2003 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:10 AM   #14  

I am SOOOOO tired. Lisa (my daughter in law) should be declared a saint or SUPER MOM (sounds like the perfect Christmas -- t shirt engraved Super Mom) . Kayla (11 yr old granddaughter) had the twins & "big" sissy Asley all day while Lisa's Dad had surgery. They have it down to a science or Springfield politics. It must be illegal for all 3 to be asleep at the same time. But there does not seem to be law that all 3 should cry at the same time. And remember Lisa is pregnant with "Austin Cole Nelson". We're all saying boy!!!!

Debbie, Sherri & everyone near Nashville. I have marked the 20th at 4 o'clock at/near Opry Mills. As far as "where" for the house hunt. There is an area near there that looks good, at least on paper! I'll be picking Debbie & Sherri's brain as far as areas to avoid in Nashville. The Realtor is barred by law from saying alot. Other areas I'm looking at are between Murfreesboro and Nashville and Springfield area, Old Hickory area, and Hermitage area. I'm also primarily looking at some of the new subdivisions. Despite the weather ( I know what Nashville thinks of an inch of snow or more), I would like to be moving in Feb or March of next year. "Austin" (we don't even have the female name) is suppose to arrive the day after Christmas. Although Lisa's family is large, there are few really willing & able to take over for 2-4 days. I've already told Kayla to be ready and Lisa that she needs to have this baby during Christmas break!!
Old 08-06-2003, 12:23 AM   #15  
Losing it!

Congrats to all of the losers this week!!!! Carol: I am thrilled for you! I knew you could do it!

This will be short and sweet, I am soooooo tired and am fighting a killer headache. Nothing much happening here, just trying to rest up from all of the special events we worked. I'm still doing voluteer work with Hospice, in fact I had two patients to see last night. I'm still sad over losing my puppy we haven't had much luck with animals lately. We will be getting our new pup in a few weeks, but I already told Steve that I will feed, water and care for it, but I'm going to try to not get attached to her... so hard when something happens...

Ramona: You poor dear! I could tell you were upset when you said Dan might be safer in Iraq! I am leaning toward Dan's decision of not pressing charges, it's hard to do something like that when you live in a town were everyone knows everybody. I hope Dan is feeling better tonight!

Cheryl: GLAD your back! Did you have fun???

Deb: How's the puter working? Are you ready for school to start? Yummy! Fudgecicles! Have you tried the Health Smart (Blue Bunny) brand? I believe they are 1 point each, sweetened with Splenda.

Shelley: Did you take my advice and lock all of the teachers up in one room?? Do you have your chicken coop built yet?

Sherry: I haven't touched a paint brush... I do my painting in 30 minute increments when time allows. I really want to learn to paint, so I told Steve I am going to just make myself paint a little each week. I bought a couple of painting books, so be prepared to get to view my creations! My main problem is that I want to INSTANTLY paint like Thomas Kinkade!

I'm tired...going off to bed...wishing you all a restful evening and wonderful day tomorrow!
Closed Thread