Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #1  

Smile Nooooob here. :)

Hello!
My name is Brit, and I'm 26, about 5'2", and 161 lbs. I am a student and mother, and living at my grandma's house with my family. My grandma always always always has TONS of awesome food in her house which, of course along with my lack of self control and exercise, and my gamer-geek lifestyle , contributed to my current weight. I gave birth to my little Max 3 years ago, and honestly, I was at a pretty happy weight of 130 lbs when I was breastfeeding and eating less. But holidays and stress caught up with me and now I really want to get back to a weight where I'm not panting and red-faced every time I go up a flight of stairs. I think what motivated me to really hunker down and work on my body is the fact that my sister is getting married next year and I am going to be one of her bridesmaids. I was trying on dresses and was unable to zip up anything I picked up; I ended up bursting into tears in front of my sister and all the other (much skinnier) bridemaids, who made even the ugliest dresses look good.
Anyway, my goal is to ultimately shed 40 lbs before June next year to have my bikini body back for my sister's bachelorette party at the beach and of course, her wedding. I am using my Xbox Kinect and playing "Dance Central" to help get my blood pumping. I'm only having trouble with my calorie intake. I'm hoping to find advice and more motivation here; it seems like everyone is really friendly and supportive. This is my first time actually needing to work on my body, so I could really use tips if you've got any, and I'll be glad to share my own if I have any as well!
Thanks!
Cupkitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 365/223/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi Brit! You'll do well! good health to you!
Michelle Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/300/160

Height: 5'8"

Hello I am new too.
Fanci7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #4  

Hello I just got myself a bike today! Gonna try to ride that baby every day for 30+ mins til there's ice on the ground!
Cupkitts is offline   Reply With Quote