South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 08:07 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Thursday, August 14 - Beach Babble

Brrrr this morning since we are at 50ºF. This certainly is the summer that never was. I wore a coat to lug out the trash at 6.

Just had a big cuddle session with Jazz. I think he is feeling left out since Millie came and I must give him equal attention. However, it's hard to ignore a ten-pound dynamo who leaps onto my lap every time I sit down.

Not sure what the day will bring except being chained to my desk and computer to crank out the tax return and a grant application. I definitely plan to take the furries out for a walk if it doesn't rain again.

Hmmm - I'm feeling flat. Maybe another coffee first.

What's happening with you? More exciting than with me, I hope!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:46 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Where is everyone else wow hope they are sleeping in

Ruth I hope you get tons cranked out so get finished (even though it always seems never ended- paperwork that is)

Beautiful day here again, sun is out. Tonight is DD2 orientation for Middle school she is freaking out since she is changing classes this year instead of staying in the same room all day. We have been practicing on opening her locks for her lockers and we will walk thru her schedule so she knows where to go.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-14-2014, 09:45 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Pearlrose, so sweet helping DD with practicing things for school! It brings back memories!

Ruth, knuckle down on those taxes...at least you have great pup company!

Me, getting ready to head down to Denver w/mom for her monthly eye injection. Sad news yesterday, but I have been expecting it in the back of my mind. My sister's biopsy came back positive-reoccurance of breast cancer...possibly already moving...She arrives here Monday they have told her she needs a pet scan and needs chemotherapy before surgery. Darn it anyway. Love her so much and it's hard to see her go through this again.

Gotta check on some paperwork then head out.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-14-2014, 11:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/200/150

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning lovely ladies!

I believe it reached 44F last night and the thermostat read 67 in the living room this a.m. Brrr!!

I think it's supposed to warm up later this week and we'll have a few nights in the 60s. That's more like it!

I've got to get started doing some client work, but am dragging my feet... sigh.

It's nice to meet everyone - I'm looking forward to learning more about each of you as time goes on.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Old 08-14-2014, 05:33 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Very quiet in here today. I've spent all day indoors at my desk except for a trip to get he mail. It feels like November outside and the furnace is running. I have to get the lead out tomorrow and hope an early bedtime will get me some of my zip back. (It's really hard to kick your own butt!)
Closed Thread