20-Somethings - one month until ren faire

View Full Version : one month until ren faire

skittlesfirehawk
07-02-2014, 10:30 AM
so i have one month from today to go back to 152 for the ren faire.I was hoping to wear a belly shirt but this time around the weight was taking longer to drop off.im not dissipointed in myself but i still wish i had not quit in november.Im gonna work my butt off this month.im working out 3 times a week but im thinking of adding in a 20 min walk where i can.

nonameslob
07-02-2014, 10:50 AM
10 pounds in a month is a lot, but doable if you put your mind to it. Though I bet you could rock a belly shirt right now!!!! Either way, it's a good motivator and I wish you luck this month in getting where you want to be :) Can I ask which Ren Faire you're talking about? I've been to the Maryland and PA one and the PA one is my favorite...haven't been in a few years, and sure as heck have never been able to dress the part. :(

Psychic
07-02-2014, 12:13 PM
I love Renaissance festivals. I've only been to the Greater Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival though.

Work out as much as you can and watch your calories. 10 pounds is a lot, but if you try hard enough, you'll be able to reach it. No matter what, you'll still have fun at the faire.

Gingerjv
07-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Good luck to you! you are full of motivation so i am sure you will achieve all of your goals!;-) Keep going and don't stop

skittlesfirehawk
07-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Ny ren faire in tuedo park