Old 05-27-2014, 10:56 AM   #1  
It is what it is...

Default Pigged Out

So I suppose most of you did good over the Memorial Day weekend and stuck to plan …I did Saturday and Sunday , even with cookouts and temptations all around me but …last night I got a BAD sugar craving where I would do anything to get my hands on it …I made dh go with me to the store and I got Chips Ahoy cookies and potato chips, and frozen pizza …oh and even a full sugar Pepsi …okay so that is out in the open.

Obviously I am no longer in ketosis …wondering if any of you have done this before and how long it took you to get back into the fat burning mode…

I know we all are gonna have our little slips now and then but I am so bloated today and feel so gross…I really pigged out.

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:40 AM   #2  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

I had a 2 week semi pig out.. It just happens.... Just get up , dust yourself off and get back in the Game (to quote a song). Starting again is the smart thing to do and you will look back on this situation as a lesson to learn! Now Get Going!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

I agree w Sue, forgive yourself and move on.

I try to up the water and go back to induction after something like that, and bear in mind it takes several days to get back to ketosis, and sometimes a couple of weeks to lose fast-on weight.
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:34 AM   #4  
It is what it is...

Thanks Ladies ...I went back into induction yesterday so I'm hoping to get back into fat burning in a week or so.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 251/251/185

Height: 5'6

I had a memorial day extended weekend binge too Carri! My first cheat session since starting this in January! I'm pretty sure I packed on at least 10 lbs! I tried to get back on yesterday and ended up eating off plan late last night...so back on today! I too feel like crap! Very bloated and disappointed in myself. Not so much that I cheated...but that I let it get so out of hand! Oh well...we will get back on track and do better from here! We must strive for our goal of 199 by July 4th (hoping I haven't messed that up!)

Last edited by newme12; 05-29-2014 at 12:31 PM.
newme12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 251/251/185

Height: 5'6

You should go back into ketosis or fat burning after about 3 days of strict induction...
newme12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #7  
It is what it is...

Thanks Carol, I know it happens and in the big scheme of things it won't matter, and I do think we need something once in a while, haha ...I have been very strict the last three days so I'm hoping I'm back okay today or tomorrow ...I definitely think we are going to hit our 7/4 goal !!!!

Carri