100 lb. Club - Getting out of the 300's Part 2!

View Full Version : Getting out of the 300's Part 2!

Radiojane
04-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Continuation of last thread! Who wants to see 299? I do!!! :carrot:

Radiojane
04-03-2014, 03:07 PM
I have decided that I want to be at 299 by January 1st 2015. Lofty ambition, I know, but I've maintained a 100 pound loss for about a year now & I turn 30 in September of 2015. So I want to be as close to goal as possible!

I HAVE A VERY LONG WAY TO GO. But frankly, for me, any day under 400 is awesome.

silentarctic
04-04-2014, 01:37 PM
I am so not motivated but I will do this, hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I saw 301 again today on the scale... seriously. 2 stubborn lbs... I just can't seem to find the energy/motivation to kick it up the notches I need to to get rid of em. I'm very 'comfy' right where I am. :-|

berryblondeboys
04-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Just want to cheer you on! You can do it!

silentarctic
04-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Soon, I think, If I don't screw it up i will accomplish this by my birthday ... I am seeing ocasional numbers below 300 but I don't consider them "real" until they're consistent. I did see a 299.8 earlier in the week... but then it popped back up to 304.... then this morning a 297 but I barely ate yesterday so I have a feeling its going to shoot back up tomorrow AM...since I am, going to eat today... and have evening plans... Soon I well get "real" numbers below 300.. though, not just... dehyrdated freak weigh ins below 300 lol. :)

activeadventurer
04-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Congratulations RadioJane. 100+ is huge. I have been below 300 for a few months now and came to Part 1 of this thread for encouragement to get there. It feels great. Keep on going every one!

silentarctic
04-07-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm almost willing to admit I'm here. Does that make sense? I've seen numbers below 300 the past 4 mornings... I just don't feel secure in it... to the point where I'm SURE I won't see it after.

Radiojane
04-08-2014, 11:20 AM
I totally know what you mean. I don't really "celebrate" a new decade until I can get on the scale mid day fully dressed and not see the old one!

mb2004
04-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Im back in the 300's because im pmsing. UGHHHHHHH :P 304, Im not sure if Ive ever hated you soooo much!!

Congrats on your weighloss, YOUR DOING AMAZING!!!

silentarctic
04-16-2014, 02:50 PM
So firmly back in the 300's strugggling to get back out , need to find the mojo to do this thang!

Radiojane
04-16-2014, 03:21 PM
I'm up 7 pounds of water that doesn't look like it's going to go away until after I get my TOM. Annoying.

I want to be out of the 300's by next year. Has to happen!

econ nerd
05-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Hoping to be in this thread for a short time. I am currently working my way out of the 300s. My scale gives me an error message now - the max I have seen on it is 304.8... I don't think I am too far above that and am working my way down and out.

Candidcamster
05-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Econ nerd I use a scale by CVS it's only about 11 or 12 dollars, and I really like it. It's digital and I think it goes up to 350 lbs. .

silentarctic
05-22-2014, 01:02 PM
i spent so long living in this zone, just want to stop by, and cheer ya'll to join me over the border.

texscrapper
05-23-2014, 08:45 AM
5 lbs to go ...... I can get there ....

lili8184
06-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi ladies- mind if I join you? I'm just starting out- AGAIN... after losing 78 lbs. in 2012, and gaining it all back plus some after pregnancy. I weighed 318 at one point in May at the doctor's, I think my scale is slightly off from theirs, but I am not so focused on the number more than I am seeing it go down anyway. I started daily weighing yesterday at 313.2. I feel awful and can't wait to see these pounds melt away! When I weighed in this morning I lost exactly one pound- so at 312.2 now. Eating has been really good so far. It's like my body has been craving healthier foods, I have NO urge to eat fast food or drink soda as of yet. Yesterday my husband and I went to the grocery store with both kids in tow (what a disaster! :dizzy: lol) and bought a ton of healthy foods- lots of veggies, fruits, and some meat for the week. I forgot how expensive it was to eat healthy, we spent $100! Anyway- for dinner I grilled some chicken and sauteed some green beans in olive oil and minced garlic. It was so good! Today for breakfast I had a banana and some grapes. I have a yummy lunch of 1/2 whole wheat pita with leftover grilled chicken, half a slice of cheese, avocado and tomato slices... with 6 or 7 mini rice cakes (about 1/2 a serving) and some cucumber salad (cucumber with light sour cream, salt and pepper). Dinner tonight is grilled chicken caesar salads with light caesar dressing. My daughter isn't thrilled about it, she doesn't care for salad- but I am determined to take control of this family's health- so I hope she will try it out! I have been drinking a ton of water also. Feeling better already- have a great day! :D

SnowboundChick
06-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi All!

I'm not sure what was up with me but I gained. I never had a plan and I don't plan on having a plan plan. I do plan on eating healthy and slowly turning to a plant based diet. I was back up to 326 and not sure why I was hitting the gym and exercising tons, lots of water and eating pretty good but it just went up. So now I'm on track. I'm seeing a life coach, someone new this time. I went away to a retreat with my girls and we attended a motion theater workshop with Nina Wise if you are at all interested. It turned out to be an amazing weekend of opening up and I got so much closer to my girls and I came out of my shell. I preformed and did not hesitate. I'm 39 and finally finding myself and I'm finding that I enjoy my body again. We did yoga everyday at the retreat so it got me back on track. Just feeling good and ready to let this weight go.