Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Unhappy Newbie

I just joined today. I looked in the mirror yesterday and I almost cried. I need support...LOTS. Not his fault, but the hubs is 6 feet and 160 lbs. He doesn't understand my struggle and is fine with me at the size I am. However, I AM NOT. I need change. I'm getting close to 40 and something has to give. I know I'll never be 5'8" 122 lbs. again, but I'd settle for 150 lbs. I'm not entirely sure where to start , I just know that my journey is long. I've started watching what I eat, as in 2 days ago, and I've already failed. Tomorrow morning, gonna try to start getting up early and either using the treadmill or my husband's workout thingamajiggy. I need something sustainable, I'm tired of the weight loss rollercoaster. I'm trying not to feel hopeless and hoping that joining here may be the start of something great.

- Rocki
ladyzeta6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #2  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up Welcome Rocki!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyzeta6 View Post
I just joined today. I looked in the mirror yesterday and I almost cried. I need support...LOTS. Not his fault, but the hubs is 6 feet and 160 lbs. He doesn't understand my struggle and is fine with me at the size I am. However, I AM NOT. I need change. I'm getting close to 40 and something has to give. I know I'll never be 5'8" 122 lbs. again, but I'd settle for 150 lbs. I'm not entirely sure where to start , I just know that my journey is long. I've started watching what I eat, as in 2 days ago, and I've already failed. Tomorrow morning, gonna try to start getting up early and either using the treadmill or my husband's workout thingamajiggy. I need something sustainable, I'm tired of the weight loss rollercoaster. I'm trying not to feel hopeless and hoping that joining here may be the start of something great.

- Rocki
Well you are here so that is a great start. Jump around the forum, there are lots of great threads. I have a co-worker who has a skinny husband and it is hard for her because she cannot eat like him because he must have a tape worm or something! Anyway welcome and God bless you with success!
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #3  
Obsessed

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! I am new too and am changing my life. You have come to the right place!
CooCooCaChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #4  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! New here, too. You can do this! We all can!

Also, hi from the other side of the Delaware river
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 184 at start/174 now/goal 154

Height: 5'4"

Smile New chick from Chicago

Hi Ladies, so glad to find your forum! I am on day 6 of Personal Trainer food, really liking it & feeling better already. I had already started dieting a little before it the food arrived. I started at 184 lbs, my highest weight ever (when not pregnant with kids!) and am already down ten lbs to 174. I am encouraged enough to believe I can reach my goal with PTF and I really feel for all of you ladies struggling for yr weight too! It will be very cool to be part of yr group too!
MargyBina is offline   Reply With Quote