Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-01-2014, 08:38 AM   #1  

Lightbulb Hello, 50+lbs to lose, from UK, gluten free!

Hello lovely peeps,

I'm from the North East of the Uk, I've got about 60-80 to lose depending on how I feel when I get down that far. I've lost a couple of stone but I've been stuck recently.

I like to run, not a pro but I can move haha, swimming, walking, do dancing. I do like gym time too.

I'm gluten free so it makes life easy at times but I am a dairy lover hence the weight... Hmmm ice cream...

I'm looking for support to reach my goals. I have a dry sense of humour. I like a good natter about none sense. Love to swap recipes.

I'm very new to the site so I'm going to have a good look around. I don't like to give advice but I can share my own experiences if it helps anyone.

Oh I'm apple shaped, hold my weight on my tummy and have spats of strong motivation. So if you can understand this and ever fancy a chat send me a message or add friend if you can do that.

Either way have a fab day and thank you for reading xxx
Poppylane is offline   Reply With Quote