Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 07:22 AM   #1  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Angry Weeekly weigh in

Good morning everyone!

New weigh in thread for the week...

Congratulations to Ruthxxx for making it to onederland

and congratulations on the ten pound loss Dentrassi

I, sadly, think I have gained since I was off plan for most of last week due to being sick and then for my Saturday pig out of Persian food and gelato. I think I gained 2 lbs but will know for sure when I go to WW tonight
Old 07-07-2003, 07:29 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Holding at 198 and still grinning from ear to ear!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:17 AM   #3  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Congrats again Den & Ruth!!!!!

At 170.5 this morning

but my house is now free of ice cream ( because I ate the 2 pints of Ben & Jerry's since Tuesday). I have packed my lunch and going to try the WW thing. But no meetings yet. I don't have a day where I am always free. I think I may sign up for the online stuff though. Plus my sister goes so I do have access to some of the material.

It may not sound like it, but I am really trying this time. No more going up!

and a continuation of the last thread - Ruth - I am already shaved, but still not ready to venture outside that way.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:13 AM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Went to weigh in at WW last night I have regained a couple of pounds.... I am blaming it on being sick last week, not being able to exercise last week and my excesses on the weekend.

It was very disapointing but I am getting back on track this week- I am still determined to drop 10 lbs by the time I go on vacation!
Old 07-08-2003, 09:37 AM   #5  

I weigh on fridays so Im warding off the scale till then. We leave thursday for our trip so not sure I want anything to do with a scale anytime soon after that either!

Squeak, I do WW without meetings or subscribing to anything online. I have no access to materials either. You can do it I found all I needed online actually. (hug)

TIff
Old 07-08-2003, 09:57 AM   #6  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

It's ok Mauvais. You are already back on track. Those will be gone again in no time.

Tallara - Scales near vacation times are never good. I have been searching online, and have found a lot of information. Now I just have to USE it!
Old 07-08-2003, 10:49 AM   #7  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Squeak-YOU CAN DO IT!!! You know the problems I was having getting on track, and now i have lost 10 pounds! BELIEVE me, you can do it!!!!!!

Tallara-Hope you enjoy your vacation!!!

Mauvais-That really isn't so bad for birthday/sick/no exercise week!!! You'll get it off again. You have been doing SO well!! Remember, you are down to the hardest weight to lose that there is now. But it WILL come off!!! And in the mean time you had a GREAT birthday celebration!!!

Ruth-YES!!! I KNOW what a major breakthrough that is!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Closed Thread