Ideal Protein Diet - IP Daily Chat Tuesday 10/22/2013

View Full Version : IP Daily Chat Tuesday 10/22/2013

lisa32989
10-22-2013, 07:33 AM
:welcome2:
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on plan

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/243142-have-question-about-ip-read-here-first-before-posting-question.html): Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads,
(http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/238801-ip-ultimate-list-recipes-faq-newbie-guide-exercise-other-important-threads.html)and here are the most recent Ideal Protein Protocol sheets (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4701599-post49.html)

NOTE: Attached files in stickies (and elsewhere) have been nonfunctional for the past few weeks. Admin are a aware of the problem & it has been reported to tech support. Links to Googledocs have been added for protocol sheets until technical issues are resolved

And before you cheat, read this thread:
The Real Cost of Cheating on Ideal Protein (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/221536-real-cost-cheating-ideal-protein.html)

Before starting new threads: spend some time reading the forum. Most new threads are duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates. Folks who are the most successful, make time for research/reading.

More Recipes Here Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/261885-mixn-kitchn-recipes-rainbow.html)
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2 (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/268669-mixn-kitchn-recipes-rainbow-volumn-2-a.html)
Fun with Ideal Protein Packets (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/212175-fun-ideal-protein-packets.html)
Fun with Veggie Purees! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/264231-fun-veggie-purees.html)
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4 (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/273856-ideal-protein-diet-recipes-4-a.html)
Tips and Recipes from the Incredible Weight Loss Center (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/270950-ideal-protein-tips-recipes-incredible-weight-loss-center.html)

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/announcements-forum-help/203435-ultimate-one-stop-signature-ticker-thread-read-here-if-you-have-questions.html) for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3427715-post155.html) Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos
Mini-Goal Photo Album (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/).

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website (http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19)

IdealProteinNewbie
10-22-2013, 07:41 AM
Sarita: Your pics look amazing. Your family is going to be shocked when they see you!

KareVT
10-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Hi Lisa - how was the gym the other day? How often do you think you're going to go? I just watched the clip via IP in regards to weight resistance training and how important it is to maintain. Walking and other cardio is important but they seem to stress more about free weights / weight training. Maybe I'll focus on that when I go to the gym this evening.

To all out there, have a nice Tuesday (we made it through Monday)! :sunny:

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Good Morning my beautiful IPers <3

I am so so sad this morning. Yesterday my dad talked to their home owners insurance company and they are giving him a check but he needs to pay off the loan on the old house and when that is done he is left with about $30k to try to rebuild with. He has been out of work since Sept because he had back surgery.

He is so depressed. He suffers from manic depression and this was the straw that broke the camels back. This is his breaking point. They are left with no home, no way of clearing out the debris (insurance did not factor that in) or rebuilding before winter sets in.

I tried telling him that this is just a temp bump in the road but he is not listening to that. We are going down there Saturday to look at everything on paper, there are things they can do to fight this.

BUT it is killing me inside. To hear the sadness and emptiness in my dads voice yesterday and knowing what his mental state is it worries me deeply.

I just want to fix everything but cant. So please any positive thoughts and prayers are so needed. Just pray that my hubby and I can help find a solution for all of this mess :( :( :( :( :(

Tuscany123
10-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Good Morning my beautiful IPers <3

I am so so sad this morning. Yesterday my dad talked to their home owners insurance company and they are giving him a check but he needs to pay off the loan on the old house and when that is done he is left with about $30k to try to rebuild with. He has been out of work since Sept because he had back surgery.

He is so depressed. He suffers from manic depression and this was the straw that broke the camels back. This is his breaking point. They are left with no home, no way of clearing out the debris (insurance did not factor that in) or rebuilding before winter sets in.

I tried telling him that this is just a temp bump in the road but he is not listening to that. We are going down there Saturday to look at everything on paper, there are things they can do to fight this.

BUT it is killing me inside. To hear the sadness and emptiness in my dads voice yesterday and knowing what his mental state is it worries me deeply.

I just want to fix everything but cant. So please any positive thoughts and prayers are so needed. Just pray that my hubby and I can help find a solution for all of this mess :( :( :( :( :(

Ok, so now there's no home loan, so can he apply for a new one? The rates are still crazy low right now. He has $30,000 to use as a down payment, of at least part of it. I'm sending positive thoughts SarahBell, please don't despair. He needs to talk to a loan officer at one of his local banks or a mortgage broker near him.

God bless xxxxxx:hug:

CrystalWolf
10-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Good luck on your exam today Sarita!!!

Sarahbell, can he talk to FEMA about getting a temporary housing unit on his land until he can get his stuff together for a rebuild? We lived in one in our front yard for six months the winter after we lost our house while we waited on a decision from the city about whether we could rebuild. I don't know how it works in smaller disasters but we lost one third of our town so there were a lot of FEMA trailers in town and we had several FEMA parks. It might not be an option but he should check into it.
Also when we couldn't rebuild we were able to get a special loan for disaster victims, it allowed us to carry both mortgages at the same time when other loans wouldn't let us do it. We had to carry both mortgages for a year while we waited on our buyout. There should be a HUD representative he can talk to about that type of possibility.

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Good luck on your exam today Sarita!!!

Sarahbell, can he talk to FEMA about getting a temporary housing unit on his land until he can get his stuff together for a rebuild? We lived in one in our front yard for six months the winter after we lost our house while we waited on a decision from the city about whether we could rebuild. I don't know how it works in smaller disasters but we lost one third of our town so there were a lot of FEMA trailers in town and we had several FEMA parks. It might not be an option but he should check into it.
Also when we couldn't rebuild we were able to get a special loan for disaster victims, it allowed us to carry both mortgages at the same time when other loans wouldn't let us do it. We had to carry both mortgages for a year while we waited on our buyout. There should be a HUD representative he can talk to about that type of possibility.

OH thank you crystal wolf!!!! FEMA is not an option. How do we find a hud REP?? It just floors me how many large loopholes insurance companies have worked into their contracts. It is disgusting and heart breaking, the people who need them the most get screwed and take what they say because they are desperate for a home :(

CrystalWolf
10-22-2013, 09:54 AM
OH thank you crystal wolf!!!! FEMA is not an option. How do we find a hud REP?? It just floors me how many large loopholes insurance companies have worked into their contracts. It is disgusting and heart breaking, the people who need them the most get screwed and take what they say because they are desperate for a home :(
We had a disaster center where they had all of the agencies lined up, that is where I first heard about the type of loan. However I didn't need it for about 9 months and it was actually my loan officer at the bank who suggested we try it. He should ask his loan officer. The only problem is I don't know if the event has to be "certified" as a disaster to use this. It is a special FHA loan, we had to provide pictures of the flooded house and lots of extra information to qualify.

Here in Minot, only about 10% of people who had losses here were insured because our dikes would "protect" us and flood insurance wasn't mandatory. It seems like the folks who were insured came out worse than those of us who weren't. :(

He should also ask if there are any appeal options on his insurance's decision. I will look through some of my files and all of the literature I collected and see if I have anything that I think would be helpful to him.

I will keep your folks in my thoughts. The stress of everything caused me to gain 30 pounds on top of the 30 I already needed to lose.

kp0130
10-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Quick question! I did IP for about a month earlier this year and loved it! Life got in the way but I'm back this week! usually I enjoyed a drink for breakfast, but this morning felt like I needed something more. I made 4 egg whites. Does anyone know how much this would count towards my protein for the day?

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 10:54 AM
We had a disaster center where they had all of the agencies lined up, that is where I first heard about the type of loan. However I didn't need it for about 9 months and it was actually my loan officer at the bank who suggested we try it. He should ask his loan officer. The only problem is I don't know if the event has to be "certified" as a disaster to use this. It is a special FHA loan, we had to provide pictures of the flooded house and lots of extra information to qualify.

Here in Minot, only about 10% of people who had losses here were insured because our dikes would "protect" us and flood insurance wasn't mandatory. It seems like the folks who were insured came out worse than those of us who weren't. :(

He should also ask if there are any appeal options on his insurance's decision. I will look through some of my files and all of the literature I collected and see if I have anything that I think would be helpful to him.

I will keep your folks in my thoughts. The stress of everything caused me to gain 30 pounds on top of the 30 I already needed to lose.

I am trying not to stress, easier said than done. I know you guys flood almost every spring, we send MSU and U of M students to help when we can :)

I called Iowa HUD division and explained the whole situation and she gave me the number for the Iowa Insurance Fraud and Investigations through the state. I told her that they 100% full replacement value of the home which was valued at $138K alone , plus there needs to be debris removal (I can promise you that a silo will NOT move itself from the trees in the front yard!) so I called my dad and gave him the number and he was looking for it yesterday, he is fighting mad and ready to battle this thing!

thank you for your sweet words and help!! :hug:

Bellamack
10-22-2013, 12:00 PM
I am in the Right mindset.....

lisa32989
10-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi Lisa - how was the gym the other day? How often do you think you're going to go? I just watched the clip via IP in regards to weight resistance training and how important it is to maintain. Walking and other cardio is important but they seem to stress more about free weights / weight training. Maybe I'll focus on that when I go to the gym this evening.
I did Aqua classes Sunday and yesterday. I need to call them to make an appointment with a personal trainer (2 free!). I will be taking it verrrryyy slowly so as not to upset anything my PT is doing with my back rehab. So far after the Aqua classes my back is just fine.

I'm currently doing PT exercises 6-7 days/week and going to PT twice weekly. I'd like to start at the gym with 3-4 days/week, eventually moving to 5-6 days.

Quick question! I did IP for about a month earlier this year and loved it! Life got in the way but I'm back this week! usually I enjoyed a drink for breakfast, but this morning felt like I needed something more. I made 4 egg whites. Does anyone know how much this would count towards my protein for the day?
4 whole eggs + 2 egg whites is dinner protein
or
2 egg whites has long been considered a 0/0/0 (carbs/sugar/fat) - which IP used to say was okay (anything 0/0/0)

4 egg whites, you'll have to "fudge" on your own a bit. You could count them as your morning packet this once & then move on. A packet equivalent is 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites.

Annik
10-22-2013, 12:22 PM
can someone poiht me in the direction of how to load before and after photos in the signature.

I've figured out how to load one but not the other.

I've searched the faq's and can't seem to find anything that addresses this.

thanks!

IdealProteinNewbie
10-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Confused about this new product they're coming out with. The guidelines of when to eat it are vague and it is super high calorie/fat.

Raspberry Chocolaty Bar

"We have redefined the classic chocolate bar to bring you the Ideal Protein Raspberry Chocolaty Bar, a decadent reward for dieters on all phases, particularly dieters enjoying the freedom of Phase 4.

For dieters who tend to fall off the wagon, this is the one chocolate reward that is permitted as an occasional treat.

Soon you will be able to taste this new addition and we think you’ll simply love it!"

220 calories
15 grams of fat
14 grams of saturated fat
16 grams of carbs
2 grams of fiber
10 grams of sugar alcohols
10 grams of protein

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Ok I want to know how your goal weight was determined? Is it what you personally want to weight by Phase 4 and into maintenance?
Was it based on gaining some weight back when we get into a maintained phase for a little wiggle room?
Or was it recommended by your Dr. based on height and all of that stuff?

I am just curious to see how you decided what you want. I am comfy around 130-140 lbs. that is my comfort zone. Anything less than 130 is too thin for me personally. I am rethinking my goal weight to 135? is it wise to change it or just go with one number and shoot for the stars?

wantanewme
10-22-2013, 02:20 PM

When I was short on packets my coach said to have 3 egg whites in the morning and count that as one packet.

Bella73123
10-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by kp0130

When I was short on packets my coach said to have 3 egg whites in the morning and count that as one packet.

Don't forget, you are allowed up to 5 packets per day in your first week.

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android

ecdcslim
10-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Hi IP'ers. Just checking in. I am very hungry. In week 6, worked out with weights for an hour this morning. I've had 3 shakes and a bag of IP Garlic/Herb crisps, 2 cups roasted cauliflower and about 2 cups shredded lettuce. I had my first meal at 5:40 am before the gym, my last protein was at 12:20 - it's 2:55 and I'm STARVING. What the heck is going on? Any clues?

PurpleMomster
10-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi everybody! Just a quick drop in - busy, busy day and we're off to a hockey game tonight - but I just had to share: down another 2.6lbs today at my WI - yay! :carrot: I can't believe I've almost lost 50lbs...amazing :D

Well, back at it. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Jo

kelseys928
10-22-2013, 03:42 PM
hey all!
Quick question for all you experienced, I'm still fairly new. Just got TOM (a week early!!) and I am on the pill so it is never irregular. Is that normal? Also will this effect my weight loss? I have my third weigh in tomorrow and will be discouraged if it is a small loss :(

emsmom97
10-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Good afternoon all! Been busy, busy, busy here. Had WI #2 today and am THRILLED that I had another loss this week. Down 6.6 pounds!!! :carrot: I can't believe that I am actually losing weight. That has never happened before and believe me, I've tried! So loving IP.

Hope you all had a great day as well. Will check in again tomorrow when I have time (I hope!).

bimnd113
10-22-2013, 03:59 PM
hey all!
Quick question for all you experienced, I'm still fairly new. Just got TOM (a week early!!) and I am on the pill so it is never irregular. Is that normal? Also will this effect my weight loss? I have my third weigh in tomorrow and will be discouraged if it is a small loss :(

It is normal for TOM to move around on this diet, your fat loss releases hormones, something your coach should have mentioned.

TOM does affect my losses, the good news is the week after I lose enough to even it out. :)

kp0130
10-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad to have all of your support again!

ZOMBIEDAWN
10-22-2013, 05:06 PM
I've been away for a little while, but HOLY JEEZ! Lisa and Sarita are sure standing out... you look great!!

lighthouse101
10-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Ok I want to know how your goal weight was determined? Is it what you personally want to weight by Phase 4 and into maintenance?
Was it based on gaining some weight back when we get into a maintained phase for a little wiggle room?

I am just curious to see how you decided what you want. I am comfy around 130-140 lbs. that is my comfort zone. Anything less than 130 is too thin for me personally. I am rethinking my goal weight to 135? is it wise to change it or just go with one number and shoot for the stars?

I'd like some feedback on this too. SarahBell, you and I are the same height and have the same target goal right now. My target was recommended by my doctor. However, I have been talking to people at my clinic who are in maintenance now, and most of them gained about 10 pounds after phasing off, and then maintained at that weight. I am wondering if I should lower my goal to 120 or 125 to give myself room for that gain?
I am also watching body fat % to get that in a healthy range.
I would love some feedback, particularly if there is anyone in maintenance and what your experience with the post protocol gain has been. Thanks!

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 05:45 PM
I'd like some feedback on this too. SarahBell, you and I are the same height and have the same target goal right now. My target was recommended by my doctor. However, I have been talking to people at my clinic who are in maintenance now, and most of them gained about 10 pounds after phasing off, and then maintained at that weight. I am wondering if I should lower my goal to 120 or 125 to give myself room for that gain?
I am also watching body fat % to get that in a healthy range.
I would love some feedback, particularly if there is anyone in maintenance and what your experience with the post protocol gain has been. Thanks!

EEEEKKK 120-125 seems anorexic too me ROFL! Maybe I should go for 129 and hope for the best?

lisa32989
10-22-2013, 06:24 PM
Confused about this new product they're coming out with. The guidelines of when to eat it are vague and it is super high calorie/fat.

Raspberry Chocolaty Bar

"We have redefined the classic chocolate bar to bring you the Ideal Protein Raspberry Chocolaty Bar, a decadent reward for dieters on all phases, particularly dieters enjoying the freedom of Phase 4.

For dieters who tend to fall off the wagon, this is the one chocolate reward that is permitted as an occasional treat.

Soon you will be able to taste this new addition and we think you’ll simply love it!"

220 calories
15 grams of fat
16 grams of carbs
2 grams of fiber
10 grams of protein
Super restricted?

IdealProteinNewbie
10-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Super restricted?

IP was very clear on the spaghetti being restricted to twice per week.

They list this as "an occasional treat." How does one interpret that?

nalaroo
10-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Guess who passed their half way point?! ME!!!

Princess Peacock
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM

Raspberry Chocolaty Bar

220 calories
15 grams of fat
16 grams of carbs
2 grams of fiber
10 grams of protein

I saw this too, and am wondering about IP's new marketing tactics. This new item is so far out of the realms of their initial guidelines. They have added several high carb items lately (brownie?). It almost makes me wonder if they are intentionally postponing their dieters getting to goal, thereby making more money??? Paranoid thought, I know, but there are SO MANY products available in grocery stores that have better stats than this.
They used to sell a chocolate-raspberry bar (not candy bar as above). It was one of my favorites, but even that was too carby for me and caused cravings.
And this is only 10 grams of protein?

emsmom97
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM

Woo hoo! Awesome job.

Princess Peacock
10-22-2013, 08:05 PM

Awesome!! :carrot:

IdealProteinNewbie
10-22-2013, 08:09 PM
I saw this too, and am wondering about IP's new marketing tactics. This new item is so far out of the realms of their initial guidelines. They have added several high carb items lately (brownie?). It almost makes me wonder if they are intentionally postponing their dieters getting to goal, thereby making more money??? Paranoid thought, I know, but there are SO MANY products available in grocery stores that have better stats than this.
They used to sell a chocolate-raspberry bar (not candy bar as above). It was one of my favorites, but even that was too carby for me and caused cravings.

Exactly, with only 10 grams of protein it can't replace a packet so if you have it as a "treat" doesn't that add too many calories/fat/carbs the day you have it?

The brownie I can understand because it has 10 grams of fiber bringing the net count down to 15 which is right around all the other restricteds.

lisa32989
10-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Zombiedawn: Super nice to see you! How the heck have you been?

I saw this too, and am wondering about IP's new marketing tactics. This new item is so far out of the realms of their initial guidelines. They have added several high carb items lately (brownie?). It almost makes me wonder if they are intentionally postponing their dieters getting to goal, thereby making more money??? Paranoid thought, I know,
I've had the exact same thought...

Sonyasbug
10-22-2013, 09:05 PM

My clinic, who I work for technically, says its an on plan cheat. Wth that means I have no idea because he then compared it to an expensive snickers bar. I haven't even tried a brownie w those high numbers...

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 09:13 PM

Sorry but milking people for every last red cent to keep them hooked and coming back until goal is not right :( No wonder the diet industry makes BILLIONS every year sheesh.

KareVT
10-22-2013, 09:35 PM
I did Aqua classes Sunday and yesterday. I need to call them to make an appointment with a personal trainer (2 free!). I will be taking it verrrryyy slowly so as not to upset anything my PT is doing with my back rehab. So far after the Aqua classes my back is just fine.

I'm currently doing PT exercises 6-7 days/week and going to PT twice weekly. I'd like to start at the gym with 3-4 days/week, eventually moving to 5-6 days.

Nice job Lisa, wish my gym had a pool, aqua classes sounds right up my alley. You really have a nice routine going on, way to plan! Hope you're feeling well post work out. Just be careful and like you said, take it verrryyy slowly!

PT does wonders, hopefully you have a good one so you can feel better and stronger with each session. I have chronic neck and back issues and my insurance company won't cover therapy anymore since it's pre-existing. This makes me so mad and mostly, sad:mad:

Hope all is well with you and everyone else on the boards today!

KareVT
10-22-2013, 09:36 PM
SarahBell - my thoughts and prayers go out to your father and family. I'm so sorry for the sadness.

KareVT
10-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi everybody! Just a quick drop in - busy, busy day and we're off to a hockey game tonight - but I just had to share: down another 2.6lbs today at my WI - yay! :carrot: I can't believe I've almost lost 50lbs...amazing :D

Jo

Way to go, Jo, psyched for you, what a huge accomplishment. You must feel stellar!!!

Congrats to you too, Nalaroo. That's utterly fantastic!

And, to all of you IP losers this week, a big shout out: WOOHOO! :bravo:

sarahBell
10-22-2013, 09:44 PM
SarahBell - my thoughts and prayers go out to your father and family. I'm so sorry for the sadness.

Thank you. hubby has several plans of attack on this whole thing. Dad was advised to call the state and open a case against their ins. company for cheating them out of what their policy states, this was advised by a state rep so please pray on this or positive thought!

Annik
10-22-2013, 09:50 PM

Lately, my coach seems to be pushing the bars and chips at me -- and I never use them.

I have never really been into that kind of stuff -- even when I was at my top weight. I certainly don't want to start cultivating an appetite for what seems like junk food style to me.

I have so appreciated this forum for all the extra back up support and advice and information and wisdom that gathers here. If it were otherwise, I am not sure I would be seeing the success I have seen on this programme with my coach alone.

Annik

KareVT
10-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Thank you. hubby has several plans of attack on this whole thing. Dad was advised to call the state and open a case against their ins. company for cheating them out of what their policy states, this was advised by a state rep so please pray on this or positive thought!

Won't stop holding you guys in my prayers..

jcw1020
10-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Hey everyone! I'm doing a happy dance over here! In spite of being sick with super fun stomach pains followed by a cold and having to take various medications I was down 5 lbs at my WI tonight! woop woop!:dancer::woohoo::cheer2:

lisa32989
10-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Lately, my coach seems to be pushing the bars and chips at me -- and I never use them.

I have never really been into that kind of stuff -- even when I was at my top weight. I certainly don't want to start cultivating an appetite for what seems like junk food style to me.
This is exactly why I don't eat the IP bars. They are overly sweet to me. I don't add additional sweetener to any of my packet-hack recipes. I just don't want to be used to life being dessert all of the time. That is not how maintenance will be.

jcw1020
10-22-2013, 10:15 PM

I chose mine. My coach said it's up to me and they'll make recommendations along the way. I've always been a very curvy girl and 150 was always a good weight on me. I'm nervous to get too skinny and look like my head is too big for my body, lol.

jcw1020
10-22-2013, 10:18 PM

Jo

Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!! :cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:

garnettac
10-22-2013, 11:06 PM
I had a bit of an odd NSV today. I went to use my rubber gloves before washing dishes (I hadn't used them for most of the summer but I have to as we head into fall and winter) and they don't fit. One fell off completely. I may have to see if I can start wearing my rings again now.