Old 08-19-2013, 03:29 AM   #1  

Default Wonderslim Products As IP Alternative

I am just wondering how similar are the Wonderslim products compared to IP? I am seriously considering using alternatives as my weight loss has dramatically slowed and I have been paying for overpriced IP products for over a year. Not to mention my IP clinic doesn't give me any guidance or input at all (yes, I know I can switch clinics.) I have been doing this long enough that I do not need someone to hold me accountable and that's really all my clinic is good for. Is Wonderslim a similar program to IP? I can find Wonderslim products online for 60-70 percent cheaper then what I am paying now. Any help/advise would be much appreciated.

P.S. I have lost close to 90 lbs on IP up to this point.
Shawnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:35 AM   #2  

Have you looked through the existing alternative threads? Wonder slim is a frequently used alt product. Just be sure to read labels on individual products prior to purchasing to ensure the info in the Nutritional stats lines up with IP.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #3  

Thanks Lisa. No I didn't look through the alternative threads but I will use them going forward.
Shawnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 197.4/192.2/137

Height: 5.5

I had used Medifast in the past and found the whole process expensive and a bit time consuming. I have just completed my 1st year of study after returning to university and had gained some weight. I am now using WonderSlim products and so far have found them less expensive and better tasting and very easy to order online. I highly recommend the Chocolate Caramel Bars and the Chocolate Creme Shake. Not all of their products are nutritionally balanced so read the info carefully. The bars and shakes are good choice and are easy to pack for work and satisfy my sweet tooth.
nmt2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #5  

I really like the Bariwise products that are also sold on the Diet Direct site. Ordering is super easy, the company very responsive and they ship super fast (same day). Anything over $49 is free shipping and they have weekly sales.
HalfPass is offline   Reply With Quote