Does it Work? - Dr. Scholl's Active Insoles

View Full Version : Dr. Scholl's Active Insoles

Glue
06-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Hey all,

I'm sure you've seen the commercials by now. Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insole. It's geared towards those who are active throughout the day and supposedly covers a variety of foot related problems.

I, for one, have been living with Plantar Fasciitis for a long time. It's painful, and I've been doing anything for relief. I can feel it after workouts, and such.

I know this product is fairly new, but I'm wondering if anyone's tried it - even if your problem isn't Plantar Fasciitis. Does it work? Is it worth the expense? Do they last?

Thanks for your time :)

MAK247
06-08-2013, 09:51 PM
I don't think this is the same thing I got, but I recently picked up some of the kind where you stand on the machine and it tells you which number you need. They were about $50, more than I normally even spend on shoes lol, but I bit the bullet. I have only had them a couple weeks...I was hoping they might help with my back pain, I don't think they have helped with that at all, but I do find them comfortable, I seem to be less tired by the end of the day but I have also been exercising so it's hard to say which is helping the most.