Old 05-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5''

Default No IP Restricted Food for the first 2 to 3 weeks?

I was reading through some old threads and came across an older version of our IP food/cheat sheet. The cheatsheet stated it's strongly recommended not to eat any IP restricted foods for the first 2 to 3 weeks of starting the plan for maximum weight lost results.

Well lovely! It's my 4th day OP and I've been having 1 bar a day. These bars keeps me sane from being on this restricted diet. Also, IP bars are quick and easy to carry. I wish there was an unrestricted IP item that didn't involve having to add water and needed a little bit of preparation before consumption.

What are you thoughts on eating 1 IP bar a day? Yay or nay?
FreeBird3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird3 View Post
I was reading through some old threads and came across an older version of our IP food/cheat sheet. The cheatsheet stated it's strongly recommended not to eat any IP restricted foods for the first 2 to 3 weeks of starting the plan for maximum weight lost results.

Well lovely! It's my 4th day OP and I've been having 1 bar a day. These bars keeps me sane from being on this restricted diet. Also, IP bars are quick and easy to carry. I wish there was an unrestricted IP item that didn't involve having to add water and needed a little bit of preparation before consumption.

What are you thoughts on eating 1 IP bar a day? Yay or nay?
I have been incredibly sucessful following the plan as it is now designed. As they learn more, they make changes to the plan.
1 restricted/day is the current plan
Yay
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #3  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Height: 5'4"

I have lost 14 lbs in the past 3 weeks and I eat 1 Restricted everyday (I switch everyday between the dill pickle zippers, salt & vinegar ridges, Peanut butter bar and chocolate soy puffs) I love my "treat" once a day. Usually between 3-4 to tie me over till 6 supper time
claustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #4  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Height: 5'4"

I have lost 14 lbs in the past 3 weeks and I eat 1 Restricted everyday (I switch everyday between the dill pickle zippers, salt & vinegar ridges, Peanut butter bar and chocolate soy puffs) I love my "treat" once a day. Usually between 3-4 to tie me over till 6 supper time
claustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

As you said that is an old cheat. As time went on they observed that didn't really make any difference so they changed that suggestion.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote