Mini-Goals - todays goal

View Full Version : todays goal

differentsomeone
03-12-2013, 10:00 AM
to not give into head hunger and distract myself so it'll go away

sounds so big to me but is it really?

sometimes I feel so :dizzy: and alone with this pcos and all it has to 'come' with my body :?:

yup so thats my mini goal for the day.

elvislover324
03-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Wishing you good luck, you can do it!! Make sure you drink lots of water, I find that when I have a drink it keeps me busy from eating (most of the time!).

And you are never alone. :) We might not all have the same exact struggles but we are still united.

Have a great day!

firegirl441
03-12-2013, 10:07 AM
You can do it! I am on the way home from a 3-day business trip. I ate what I wanted while I was gone. I will get back on program tomorrow, but I wanted to enjoy the long weekend with DH and while at the conference, they fed us and I really didn't have any choice in what I ate. I have the motivation to start back up when I get home. I just know it is one of those things that I must do for myself. You can do it too. I am here cheering for you. Blessings, firegirl

differentsomeone
03-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks ladies

sometimes while we're away we dont always get what we want but we get what we need and thats food but bad food for us iim so glad to hear you have what it takes to get back to it tomorrow!

yup got my glass of water here and distraction coming up Xbox!

differentsomeone
03-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Made my goal! yippie

did you know it takes 21 days to make new habits i won't how long i can go because really looking right down at it its just a habit.