Old 02-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174.5/168/140

Height: 5' 5"

Default Thinking of starting? eating out with friends?

Hi. I have been reading a lot of threads about medifast. Do you feel hungry? We eat out on weekends a lot-what do you eat?? Thanks so much!
amyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 203 / 189 / 140

Height: 5'3

Initially you are hungry but, on your 3rd or 4th day your hunger subsides.

I love going out for dinners, etc., but on the program it's hard to do so. You can eat salads with dressing on the side or grilled veggies with a lean protein. If you do cheat it does slow your weight loss. I can attest to that.
Veronicali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/168/125

Height: 5'4

I've gone out 4 times this week, and I'm down another 3 pounds. I use that meal as my lean and green no matter what time of day it is. I usually get a steak and broccoli if they have it (cutting my 8oz in half of course). Last night my husband and I went to a mexican place cause he wanted enchiladas :0( lol Anyway, I just got beef fajitas for one and just ate the meat and peppers gave all the other stuff to Sam. I eat a mcdonalds ceasar salad with balsamic vin and grilled chicken on nights that I'm at work. Eating out isn't as scary once you get used to the diet and your cravings subside.
SaraSweety is offline   Reply With Quote