Metabolic Research Center - Ugh! I feel so full!

View Full Version : Ugh! I feel so full!

Mommy1558
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
I just started the HNS clears, yesterday. I am supposed to do 3-5 per day....I did four yesterday. Today I am so full I that I feel sorta sick. Anyone else experience this? I did one with breakfast at 5:30 am (two eggs with 1/2 low carb tortillia which it took me 30 minutes to eat.) It is now 10:15 and I still feel after Thanksgiving meal full...ugh. Hopefully, this is just the introductory phase. But I think I will only do three today...if I can get them down.

rachels77
01-07-2013, 12:48 PM
For me, the drinks helped me feel full too... but the extra protein is so necessary to help burn the fat. In my case, when I dropped to 3 drinks, it slowed my weight loss.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water to help flush things out.

At least you're not feeling hungry???

Mommy1558
01-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Rachels77.... no, I am definately not hungry. I was a little panicked because I wasn't....LOL. I am trying to drink my 64 oz of water...boy it is hard for me. I am gonna keep plugging away....but all that protein is hard for me to take in...guess my system has some adjusting to do LOL.

lunarsongbird
01-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Oh no. Now I'm scared. LOL. I can't even get the 6 ounces of protein they want me to get in during preconditioning. Haha...

Mommy, I will have to let you know how I feel when I start the HNS next week.

Going4Fit
01-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Hmmm... lucky problem to have. I remember being surprised that the green menu had more food than the Day's 1-4 and 5-10 menus. And the first couple of days I was pleasantly surprised at how long it took me to eat my lunch because it seemed like a lot of food. But that quickly passed. I'm not saying I go hungry now - I've never had a problem being hungry on this plan. But I definitely never feel "after Thanksgiving" full.