Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 03:51 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Thumbs up WW MM CHALLENGE! September & October - Week 5!

Hiya everybody!

Welcome to Week 5 of the September & October WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK! We're on Week 5 - 10/1/2012.

So, it's October! Oh, wow! For those dealing with Halloween this month do you all have a game plan?

Post your updates! How'd the week go? We've got a brand new week (and month) ahead of us! Let's keep going!

Last edited by Lovely; 10-01-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Fixed the Link. It was acting a little weird.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #2  

Can't believe it's October already! That means I've completed my first full month of WW I'm getting close to 5%/the lowest I've seen the scale in a good two or three years. when I do, I'm going to celebrate with a flavored tea that I've been wanting to try. Bonus - zero points!

I did some hard-core running the past week- 3x at 2.5miles each and yesterday at "just" 1.5miles. My ankles especially were a bit stiff after the run today so I may give myself an extra day off this week. I've been checking out the 5k situation in my area and it looks like there's a Halloween fun run at the end of October. I think I may just sign up!

This week is going to be busy - my fiance is coming to visit Friday-Tuesday for the long weekend. I need to go grocery shopping, clean up the house and get ready for him to be here! Going to do my darnedest to stay within my points which means planning out meals and looking up restaurant points ahead of time if we eat out. Hope you all have a great long weekend ahead like I do!

On the way home today, I saw an inspirational quote I thought I'd share: "nothing works unless you do." I figured that was pretty spot-on for us who are working hard

Last edited by Rhabdoviridae; 10-01-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhabdoviridae View Post
On the way home today, I saw an inspirational quote I thought I'd share: "nothing works unless you do." I figured that was pretty spot-on for us who are working hard
I love that quote and I think I will hang it on the wall of my home office!

My weigh in is not until Wed morning so I can't wait to see what my weekend away did to me LOL Of course I made mostly healthy choices but there was the wine tasting at several vineyards and well ya know how that went. But did score a 5lb bag of fresh fugi apples for $3.00!...living in apple country does have it advantages
Old 10-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Hey everyone!
I can't believe I lost 3.6lb this week! So amazing
Don't know if I'll achieve my goal weight at the end, I put a high (or low, in that case) goal, but i'm happy with it already!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #5  
Geeky Member

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. My scale is messing with me- it showed a 2lb loss up until Saturday, but when I weighed in on Monday, no loss. Today I checked again and I have that 2lb loss again. It probably just had something to do with what I ate Sunday evening (salty, probably caused me to retain water). Soo, I'm not bummed about it, but I'm still going to use my "official" weigh-in weight this week.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

mariwhatever that is awesome!

Shadowcat..my scale messes with me all the time! up 2lbs down 1lb, up 1lb, down 3lbs that is why I really don't pay attention until my real weigh in day or else I would be pulling my hair out
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hey nancylmrn thanks for the encouragement on the last thread (just read it today and its locked already) about me reaching my 10% goal. I still hope I do at my upcoming WI but as I said on my other post once again I went way over my WP (-5 again!) and usually if I go way over my points I tend to see a gain. And besides TOM is fast approaching (that's why I have been craving to eat sweets and salty foods) so looks like that 10% will still be out of reach.
But still hoping and crossing my fingers

And that's why I like this forum because people like you gives each other encouragements and cheers that makes me really motivated to lose weight. You guys are the best!!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

Well chickies I am at the same weight I was last week and the same as the start of the challenge LOL But its ok it is so much better than gain gain gain.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Not doing any good (again!) today. Went over the DP and of course its like
-19 on my WP. What is wrong with me lately!? Argh!! Blaming it on my TOM. Been craving this and that. Now I have to get back in the game after all this goes down. I promise and I will try harder this time to really really stick and not go over my points. So I can reach that 10% goal loss of mine.
Its soooo hard!!! But I can do it!
Closed Thread