Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Smile WW Weekly Chatter: 8/13 - 8/19

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 08-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I hope everyone had a wonderful week last week. I plan to get back into my exercise routine since I really have be slacking. Had a ton of stress (emotional) last week which killed most of my appetite and since I was eating way to few points I did not go to the gym. I am doing better this week and my eating is getting back to normal so I feel I can try the gym again.

will check back in with you all later!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

Well I made it to the gym today and boy was it tough to get back on that darn elliptical machine. But I did it. Tomorrow will be another full and busy day for me I need to get some seriuos house keeping down since it looks like I wiill be haveing a birthday party in my house on sat...yikes
Old 08-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

oh my gosh it is so hot here today in the 90's and will be even hotter tomorrow...I think I am melting!

No gym today they do not have a/c and all they can do is open the double doors...no way am I going in there until Saturday when things should cool down 20 degrees
Old 08-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi guys! As I have posted at the other thread my week was not so good. Been eating lots of junk foods so tomorrow is my WI and I will surely gain
But I have been good at tracking. I tracked all the food I ate. And I used up my WP and and ended up with a -17 points O well tomorrw is another day and week and I will try not to give in on my cravings.
Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
No gym today they do not have a/c and all they can do is open the double doors...no way am I going in there until Saturday when things should cool down 20 degrees
Girl good thing you did not go to the gym. With no AC you will surely faint in there. That's what happened to our AC at home. It broke and we dont have AC for a week. At first I said I can take the heat especially at night it wont be that bad. But one night I stayed at home and it was so hot. Couldnt sleep and even though we have fans it was still so hot. I think the next day I almost had a heat stroke. Started feeling dizzy and nauseous! So that afternoon I packed some clothes and stayed with my cousin unit our AC got fixed. And girl you know Texas weather is scourging hot!!! Thank God our AC is fixed now
Old 08-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #7  
Work in Progress

myfavisblue I do know what the weather is like where you are! and yikes

Ok it has cooled off here but now another setback. My car broke down Saturday eve so we limped it to the car dealership and I will have to wait until DD can go by there with a key on Monday so they can look at it. I hope it will be ok. But this means I will hvae to work out at home with my DVD's instead of the gym
Old 08-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #8  

Another bump on the road once again guys! Yes comfirmed I did gain 3 lbs! But its ok I know that there a lot of reason for this. Of course the top most reason is that I ate a lot of junk food and sweets even though I did track religiously. And the other thing is that went back to body pump class after maybe of not going for a month so now my muscles are all sore so junk food plus sore muscles super water retention lol. And now I have been drinking antibiotics so I am drinking lot of water to flush that one too. So everything is retained in my body.
Well hope next week will be better.
I heard from my PCP that all that salt and water retention takes a week or 2 to be flushed out. So maybe some week I loose 3-4 lbs and some weeks 0.5-2.0. Some weeks I dont eat salty foods and some weeks I eat a lot of that hehehe. Indeed a roller coster ride
Closed Thread