UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:36 AM   #1  
jbabs

S/C/G: 194.5/ticker/154

Height: 5ft9

Wink in need of some diet buddies

Hi all,
I'm not new to this diet malarkey and for the last year I have drastically changed how I eat and now exercise regularly. I just need some buddies to chat to so we can keep track of progress.
I've been on steroids so the last year and half I have nothing to show for the hard work so now I'm off them it will be slow but I need to keep it up. Just loosing the motivation s.
If anyone wants to join me that would be grand.
Having spent hours researching diet etc I it appears I have lots of info in my head and I have gone from doing no exercise to working out 5 days a week doing various things so if I can help anyone there I am more than willing to share what I know.
Everyone seems so nice but I'm not sure which thread to jump in on.
Oh well I've babbled enough for now, time to hit my body attack class. Looking forward to hearing from you peeps.
J Xx
janeybabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:38 PM   #2  

Hi hun i have just joined... a little about me im 26 currently weigh 68kg and want to get back to the weight i was 4 years ago (50kg)... my main aim is to however tone up and keep fit sin
fifibutterangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #3  
jbabs

S/C/G: 194.5/ticker/154

Height: 5ft9

hiya,
keeping fit and being healthy is a lot more important than just being skinny. I know I feel the benefit of just living a bit healthier. I'm also dead pleased to be able to say i have now started loosing.
So where about are you and what's your plans?
I'm in Scotland and have removed all rubbish from my diet, including most processed food except on the odd occasion. Oh i drastically reduced fat but I dont touch the low fat staff after watching the men who make us fat.
Good luck. I think we should buddy up and see if anyone else wants to join us.
J
janeybabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 406/394/200

Height: 5"7

Hi JB! Great progress so far, hope we can be supporive as you continue! I would say jump into the chat thread but it seems to have gone all quiet of late! Nice to meet you anyways,
Joselito xx
JoseLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #5  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Hi Janey babs....oohh I feel like an old hand on this site!
I have been on my healthy lifestyle journey since the last week in April and apart from on hols last week have pretty much stayed on plan. This is very different from my previous zillion other weight loss attempts. These involved eating too little and doing too much exercise for a maximum of 6 weeks then crashing and burning with pizza and fizzy wine and chocolate!!!
All I can say is that if you put your mind to it you will do it.......we all know that dieting is not just eating celery and pounding a treadmill, it is about getting to grips with a less than ideal relationship with food.
I ain't there yet...( I won't tell you how many hobnobs I ate last week) but the fact that I have managed to get back on track on my return home tells me I am doing better.
I would love to check in with you as I have so much weight still to get rid of and the more people I am answerable to the better!!
Good luck.
ps.......body attack?????? sounds brutal!
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote