Old 06-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Default Poor food choice, but a pleasant realization

So, fiancé and I hadn't thawed/prepped any food for today since we though we'd be going to FIL's house for pulled pork. Joke was on me, one of his sisters was planning the thing and doesn't like me too much, so she arranged for it to start at 3:30 instead of after 5 so I couldnt join in after my work was done (I'm on probation and can't miss a shift unless I switch with someone and I couldn't do it an hour before I was supposed to start work, dear SIL planned this little jab very well).

Anyway, madder than **** I went to work and decided f*ck it, I'm gonna have some Chinese food on my break and just not eat anything else to stay within cals. So I ordered some orange chicken, fried rice and steamed veggies (total: 920 cals). Yeah I couldn't eat it all. I ate all the veg, half the chicken and a few bites of rice and felt stuffed.

I'm happy to see I can't physically consume as much as I used to!

Last edited by Katbot24; 06-17-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Katbot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #2  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

Awesome!! I get excited when I realize that too
that was pretty mean of the sister in law to purposefully exclude you.
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

She's a stay at home mom with a baby, which I believe is a noble thing to do, but she has convinced herself that I think I'm better than her because I'm going the career route. Fiancé has 4 siblings, two of em love me (oldest bro and sis) and two think I've turned fiancé into a snob and am a snob myself (SIL in question and fiance's twin, deadbeat bro who does nothing but play video games and smoke anything he can and constantly is angry at his twin for breaking the mould and not settling for the slacker life like he did)

So I deal as best I can... Which sometimes unfortunately means Chinese food, for now, but I'm fighting it!

Last edited by Katbot24; 06-17-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Katbot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/195/150

Height: 5'7

Good for you! I remember the feeling when I realized I couldn't physically eat as much. Its a good feeling. Chinese is my biggest weakness and I always eat too much.
blue dogweed is offline   Reply With Quote