Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 259.4/201.0/19?

Height: 5'6

Default newbie...well sort of.

I have been a part of 3FC for a little while and have posted over the WW@home thread, however, I feel it's not as active as here and thought I would creep on over, LOL.

I have been following WW on my own for 9 months now and have lost 53.6lbs so far (hoping for more as my WI is tomorrow ) I am just looking to chat with people who know about the struggles, the hardships, the victories that come along with being healthly!!

Hope to chat with you all soon!!
nursemandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome on over

No need to stick in one place, just jump on in wherever you're comfortable! Can't wait to see you around
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Welcome nursemandi! Wow congrats on your weight loss!

I just started WW last march (online) and yes it is hard. I finally joined because I was stuck at one weight from January to March. Reached my plateau so to speak. So decided to join WW and as of now lost 10lbs already. Of course some bumps on the road and my weight fluctuated. But still happy for loosing some pounds
myfavisblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #4  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Congrats on the weight loss! You're doing great!
Struggles: Keeping on track some weeks and dealing with gains is my biggest problem.
Hardships: I've recently noticed that more fat is going away and it's noticeable. My arms have extra skin now, but that should be fixable with weight lifting, I'm just unable to do it due to spine problems right now. I've also noticed that the fat at the top of my legs is starting to go away, but it's making all the rest of the fat sag and it's really frustrating. I feel great, but some days I just want to cry.

Victories: I feel a thousand times better about myself. I feel great on the inside as well as outside. I have a lot less issues to worry about health wise now. My cholesterol used to be through the roof as well as my blood pressure and they're both in check. I can FINALLY wear shorts again! All these years I never knew I was a shorts girl and I've found several pairs that I am in love with and not self-conscious about.

Hope that helps!
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #5  
running myself skinny

S/C/G: 191/ticker/140

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi Mandi! Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome!!
taramade is offline   Reply With Quote