Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

Default What Happened to me?

I have been do the WonderSlim diet and have been feeling great and losing weight.
My Ex husband is back in town for surgery in the morning and I told him that he could stay at the house and I would take care of him til he gets back on his feet.
Well, he shows up with a Pizza and I decided to cheat just a little.
I ate 2 slices of pizza and now I am sick as a dog. My stomach hurts. I have a lump in my throat. I feel like I want to throw up.
What happened? Am I always going to be on liquids and Healthy Choice dinners?
Now I am afraid to eat any real food and I know that is stupid because that is how eating disorders are born.
The pizza was just a mushroom pizza since he knew I was dieting.
Sally Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

oh sweetie, first of all there are LOTS of psychological things going on.

second of all there are LOTS of physical things going on.

Pizza is very very heavy for someone not used to solids or high fat meals.
Your ex husband obviously stresses you out and another reason to feel sick after eating is because you are feeling sick from whatever you have accepted from him in the past. It was very generous of you to let him stay during his surgery. Just remember to stay grounded in what you are doing. The 2 slices are not going to kill your progress, but remember how they made you feel.

So you don't feel crazy about food, I would plan one day with a regular meal. maybe your weekend.

I know how it feels, I've fasted and broke a fast with some fattening greasy foods, won't do that again.

Great job on your weight loss, and I commend you on the generosity to your ex.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote