Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-15-2012, 12:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/145/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Just started Friday and stumbled same evening

I had a great start but I should have known better not to be better prepared for my midnight snack attack. I am now going to save one of my bars for my midnight snacks. That is always been my weakness. Tomorrow I am helping out a friend by working a catering job. I'm prepared and hope i don't give in to all the sweets and carbs that im going to be around tomorrow. Good luck to all.
MESpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #2  
zumbaholic!

S/C/G: 294/ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Dnt wry its Jst one block in ur path....dnt get discouraged! U can do this Jst remember that sumyimes it gets a lil hard but u always have people supporting u kno matter Wat! Jst think u have he kotivation because you at least started so u have that drive continue in ur path!
strawleyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/145/130

Height: 5'3"

thank you for the encouragement. I doing much better.
MESpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/255/160

Height: 5'0"

Welcome!!! We all wish you well and we're here for you!!
Medanalife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #5  
Buxom Babe

S/C/G: 280/162/160

Height: 5'8

Just know it will take time. You'll have a few stumbles. Heck you might even have a whole week of them! It's okay. Just like riding a bike, you get right back up on it and recommit to your plan again. It doesn't have to be "I'll restart tomorrow" it can be "I'm going to drink a glass of water and curb that snack craving right now". Baby steps were very key for me in the beginning. My retraining of my eating patterns took about 3 weeks. I slowly lost my midnight munchie carb/sweet cravings from epic levels to "Hmm, I think I'll have a cookie." and be able to portion that cookie treat appropriately.

You can do this.
586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #6  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I'd look at it as an effective learning process. We all have different needs and require different programs (some people to fantastic on low-carb, or Atkins, or South-Beach... others like myself would fail on those but thrive on calorie counting)... It really is a journey as cheesy as it sounds. I've also learned that I HAVE to leave calories for the evening/late night. Some people needs lots in the morning, I need lots at night since I seem to be ravished then for some reason lol.

Congrats on starting and getting over the first hurdle!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote