Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 93kg/93kg/63kg

Height: 165cm

Default The latest chapter in my journey starts today! Let's hope it's the final one.

Hi All,
Thank you for letting me join your community. I have been trying to lose weight for three years and getting no where. I had some success with weight watchers initially, but I found the meetings stressful, so I tried to continue by myself from home. I was successful in stopping myself from gaining weight for a couple of years, but I didn't lose any. This term (I am a teacher) has been really stressful and the workload is heavy and I have stopped exercising and the binge eating is creeping back in. I have PCOS and we are trying for a baby, so weight gain and poor habits are disastrous for me. Hopefully, this is the start of me turning over a new leaf.
Take care,
BrightBirds
BrightBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/196/160

Height: 5'5''

Welcome! I ♥ Teachers. You give so much of yourself to help children reach there potential, teachers are not paid enough and not given enough respect so I just wanted to say thank you for being a teacher.

I also love babies :-) and I do hope you get to have a little one of your own some day soon, and I know its stressful when it doesnt just happen (not for myself but I have a few friends and a sister who have been TTC for a while now, years for some) Good luck with that.

Now for the weight loss, congrats on trying to improve yourself I really think if you put your mind to it you can do anything. Good luck with everything you rock!
Earth Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 227.4/227.4/150

Height: 5'1"

Stressful job...been there..and dont want to go back-EVER!!!
Hope all goes well for you...sending positive vibes out to you!!!!!
futuresize6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 93kg/93kg/63kg

Height: 165cm

Thanks guys, I appreciate the sentiments.
BrightBirds is offline   Reply With Quote