Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2001, 08:58 AM   #1  
Brighteyes

Hi:
I have been coping with an underactive thyroid for past 12 yrs. I've had to get my synthroid med adj several times based on my body symptoms vs the tests results. Thank goodness for a sympathetic doctor.
I have struggled with my wgt since late 30's. I'm 50 now. It has been extremely hard and discouraging to stay on a diet that produces slow results with my body type. Currently following WW (again) and would like to get from 190 to 150. Its been slow, but tolerable. I exercise 5 days wk. If I give up, I would get big as a house. Good luck everyone and don't give up!
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hypothyroidism And PCOS Noodles913 PCOS Articles 5 01-05-2006 01:35 PM
Hypothyroid question MichelleRae Dieting with Obstacles 15 05-11-2005 07:15 PM
Estrogen And Thyroid Hormones Noodles913 PCOS Articles 0 04-30-2004 11:53 AM
Please I need some insite on this. Sorry long. chuckie Dieting with Obstacles 2 10-29-2003 01:45 PM
Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 6/2-6/8 Debelli Sugar Shakers 117 06-08-2003 05:44 PM