Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #1  

Default survey to help me devise a new rule

I do Diet To Go packaged meals delivery program. Love it. I cannot financially afford to eat any less than 12 non-DTG meals per month. These substituted meals have sometimes been disasterous. For example, just in the last couple hours, I ate a high fat huge macadamia nut and white chocolate chip cookie, a bag of Sunchips, and an enormous muffin for "lunch." At 38, I've been increasingly feeling the urge to make up for decades of excessively eating junk food. For me, junk food means: cookies, brownies, pies, cakes, ice cream, frozen yogurt, chips, and candy (did I hit everyone's favorites ?). I just recently decided to change the route home, because I was always driving directly by Cold Stone Creamery, which became very problematic. To not deprive myself, I am wanting to limit myself to a maximum of 2 servings of any of these foods per month. I've always been the type of person who has never been able to eat just a little bit of anything that tastes fabulous (even when full). Thank God for new dessert gums.

I would really benefit from some advice and feedback about what is a reasonable and healthy amount of these foods to allow myself per month please.
lynnien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #2  
threenorns

i agree 100%.

there's no point fighting cravings and binges - the more "forbidden" they are, the more irrestistable they will become.

just control them - limit yourself to however many calories: 100, 200, whatever - and work out how much of what you enjoy fits in it and there you go - snacks on your menu.

(personally thinking that your body might be rebelling against too long on prepacks)

Last edited by threenorns; 03-08-2012 at 04:52 PM.