Old 03-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #1  
Piseag beag boidheach

Height: 1.79

Talking Got sent a new diet :) (Cyrcadian Rythms)

So, today I went to the doctor to have my throat checked (have a bad sore throat), and was lucky to get a doctor that decided to tackle my other health issues with a diet (have high blood pressure, gastric reflux, and there are chances of me having irritable bowel syndrome). It's pretty much the Cyrcadian Rythms diet, with maybe one or two slight variations. He said that as well as reducing my weight, it will help to regulate my metabolism

The idea is that I have a big proteic breakfast, and then reducing the size of meals progressively during the day until having an absolutely light dinner (soup, salad or a fruit). I am allowed to have something sweet in the morning, or maybe something "unhealthy" as pizza, provided I only have them for breakfast. Since I will have had "lunch at breakfast", like he said, this means I won't be hungry all the time. I am looking forward to this a lot, as I tend to have binges and I get hungry all the time.

The doctor also sent me some blood and urine tests to see what my cholesterol and sugar in blood levels are (apart from a few other things), and the idea is that I have this controlled again after I start the diet.

If this works well, I will be able to reduce my blood pressure pills dose, or even maybe stop taking them, and I hope to stop taking some pills to avoid me getting bowel cramps.

Since I already had my breakfast today, which wasn't very big, I will eat properly and start the diet well tomorrow Will try to keep this thread updated to see how it works
Teacher2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217.5/202.8/150

Height: 5'8

Good luck with your new plan.
sparkles86tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #3  
Piseag beag boidheach

Height: 1.79

Thank you
Teacher2B is offline   Reply With Quote