General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/See ticker/120

Height: 5'3

Default Raw Food Boot Camp

Has anyone tried The Raw Food Boot Camp or any kind of raw food diet program for a jump start on weight loss? I'm considering going on a low calorie diet plan consisting mostly of fruits and vegetables to lose a significant amount of weight. The diet itself sounds easy and delicious. I'm also really inspired by all of the success stories (several morbidly obese people beating obesity in less than a year), but realize every weight loss plan has a lot of those stories...

I'm looking to join the program, but am hesitant because money is tight.. but the built-in support group and guidance is so alluring (read: keeping each other accountable)! My end goal is to get to a healthy weight and transition to a whole foods WOE. Does anyone have any advice?
pixeldust is offline   Reply With Quote