Weight Loss Support - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 2/5/12

Diana3271
02-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great week! :cheer2:

mamakat
02-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Good Morning Everyone,
OK, the scale dropped the one pound I gained the other day so I'm right back to the weekly weigh in. If it doesn't got down by Monday, it will be three weeks the same weigh in weight. Blah, I thought I'd see a change with the new exercise, well maybe I have!

And the change is beautiful...it's not weight related at all. After busting my hump and overworking every muscle I own, the living room is livable. Last night we ate dinner watching stand up on Netflix. ALL OF US. Yep, DD was on her bed, and the men and I on the couch. We haven't sat in the living room as a family, other than Christmas, since the kids were wee things. My DS, who is anti social, just like me, stayed downstairs with me from the moment he came home from school. My DD was not mad at all. She was kind of thankful, it was now all in order. She didn't even flip when she saw I had tossed a lot of stuff. Amazing.

The three us played Wii sports for an hour or so, then flipped over to Mario Kart until I got a headache. Too many flashy colors. Then we bought a down load. Both kids seem excited about a Wii fit so I will truly look into one. Whenever I was beating my DS in bowling I had a place to run and gloat, that was nice. The two of us even danced together. DH said it looked nice (as nice as all that crap can look :D) and very roomy. The compliment was complimented when he ate dinner with us. LOVE IT!

I am super sore today. Ooh, I used my hamstrings, back and shoulders a lot yesterday, that's for sure. I'm walking very slow today. But my mind is happy. I never use the word happy for me, but it really did make me happy to sit together as a family, without asking and just staying together until bedtime. I felt like a real family, not a weird one. I'm sure it won't last but at least I have a nice memory and I was the one that got it started by cleaning. Me cleaning! SO funny.

Have a wonderful and healthy day!

Larry H
02-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Amazing!! :carrot:

I lost another 2 pounds today bringing me down to 210 :D:D:D

This makes 15 pounds lost in four days!:dizzy:

Color me very happy.

Larry

berryblondeboys
02-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Good Morning Everyone,
OK, the scale dropped the one pound I gained the other day so I'm right back to the weekly weigh in. If it doesn't got down by Monday, it will be three weeks the same weigh in weight. Blah, I thought I'd see a change with the new exercise, well maybe I have!

And the change is beautiful...it's not weight related at all. After busting my hump and overworking every muscle I own, the living room is livable. Last night we ate dinner watching stand up on Netflix. ALL OF US. Yep, DD was on her bed, and the men and I on the couch. We haven't sat in the living room as a family, other than Christmas, since the kids were wee things. My DS, who is anti social, just like me, stayed downstairs with me from the moment he came home from school. My DD was not mad at all. She was kind of thankful, it was now all in order. She didn't even flip when she saw I had tossed a lot of stuff. Amazing.

The three us played Wii sports for an hour or so, then flipped over to Mario Kart until I got a headache. Too many flashy colors. Then we bought a down load. Both kids seem excited about a Wii fit so I will truly look into one. Whenever I was beating my DS in bowling I had a place to run and gloat, that was nice. The two of us even danced together. DH said it looked nice (as nice as all that crap can look :D) and very roomy. The compliment was complimented when he ate dinner with us. LOVE IT!

I am super sore today. Ooh, I used my hamstrings, back and shoulders a lot yesterday, that's for sure. I'm walking very slow today. But my mind is happy. I never use the word happy for me, but it really did make me happy to sit together as a family, without asking and just staying together until bedtime. I felt like a real family, not a weird one. I'm sure it won't last but at least I have a nice memory and I was the one that got it started by cleaning. Me cleaning! SO funny.

Mamakat that is so totally awesome! Yay for you on all counts - making room for you to exercise, helping your daughter pick up and organize her stuff (and her being happy about it) and especially for you all hanging together all evening as a family - dinner and all. That is fabulous!

berryblondeboys
02-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Moon dance so how much snow did you all get? I'm so envious of your snow! And love that you arre at the mountain and the kids are shoveling. I could take a lesson there.

LarryH amazing progress LarryH. I'm with you on the no snacking in the evening. I can,t have a thing or it's a face stuffing fest!

For me I did yoga last night and BodyPump today. Tomorrow is my scheduled day off. Weight came down a wee bit again, but it seems ovulation hasnt passed yet... Old body is fooling with me!

I was looking at my body after showering now.... I have way more than 15 pounds of fat left on this body, sadly. But I'll take one step downs t a time and reassess as I go.

And my body fat scale is so unhelpful with gauging how much fat I have. At night it says I have 25-28% bodyfat.... Midday it says 29-32% bodyfat. That's a big swing and I don't know what to believe. I would love to gt under 24% bodyfat, consistently!!!

ilovemo
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Okay soo today!

Breakfast- greek yogurt (160)

Snack- 1 cup watermelon (100)

Lunch- 1/2 cup of vegetable soupp (100) chicken breast grilled with guacamole (600)

Snack- 2 dark choc truffles (120) Handful of trail mix (100) Arctic zero icecream (10)

Dinner- Grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat bun (500)

~1690-- overestimating.

Larry H
02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
*** Meals Data for 2/4/2012 ***

Lunch

Great Value Original Liquid Eggs [1/2 cup (4.4 oz)] 60 calories
Wonder Smart White Bread [2 slices (1.8 oz)] 100 calories
Great Value - Yogurt, Light, Cherry [1 Container (6 oz)] 80 calories

Dinner

Chicken, breast, meat only, roasted, broiler/fryer [1/2 Breast] 213 calories
French fries fried in vegetable oil [1/2 Small (1.5 oz)] 136 calories
Baked beans, home prepared [1/2 Cup (4 oz)] 191 calories
Coleslaw, home-prepared [1/2 Cup (2.1 oz)] 47 calories

Total 827 calories and 1224 mg sodium :D:carrot::D

Larry

qtkitty
02-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Morning Weight 378.4

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Potato Roll 90
4 oz Eye of Round Beef 170
Poached Egg 70
BBQ sauce 15
Sub Total 345

Dinner
6oz Eye of Round Beef 255
BBQ sauce 15
Healthy Colors Steamer 40
Potato 200
Sour Cream 60
2 servings PB2 Greek Yogurt Pie 570
2c Milk 260
Sub Total 880

Daily Total 1225

Water 60

Exercise: Uhm … does 4 hours cleaning/organizing the walk in pantry count ? *lol*.. Uhm still not sure if I am going to get murderized in my sleep for cleaning out the pantry.. Pitched a lot of stuff that was out of date that was shoved way in there. However my mom put me up there with my grandmother so I sort of take that as a compliment… * blinks * wow .. While I was typing that I got thanked for cleaning out the pantry.. As joey would say WOAH!

The PB2Greek Yogurt Pie helped with the sweet craving.. Only problem there is no Vanilla Yogurt in large tubs around here. You can get it in the little 8oz containers, but not the big ones. So I fudged together a Vanilla yogurt by adding Powdered sugar and Vanilla to the 0% Plain. I have no idea how much sugar I used, because I was adding until it tasted just sweet enough with the PB2 not to have the outright Greek Yogurt bitterness yet have just a little tang. It was somewhere close to 1/4c, but I calculated it as 1/2 c since I did not measure. And I am sure it was not over 1/2c that was added.

Diana~ Hehehe .. Nice to know I am not the only one…. Now if I can find a guy who can deal with my boring frugal worry wort ways I would be in business hahaha.

Mamakat~ OMG that is sooooo awesome !! You had a lot of good come out of yesterday. So glad to hear it! The scale going down is like icing on the great quality time you guys spent. I bet the kids enjoyed it to. One never knows how things will turn out maybe this will last for quite awhile longer then you think. Soooo Awesome!!

Larry~ Geeze your moving on down!! Wow

Berry~ Hmm maybe its time for calipers to get a more consistent body fat percentage? Could it be possible the scale is counting water weight as fat or something?

Okay off to look for a snicker doodle recipe for mom cause she wants to make snicker doodles for S day at my dd’s school. Now if I can keep out of them I am going to be doing good.

mamakat
02-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

OMG, I am more sore than yesterday and my scale jump up 3lbs. Now I don't foresee the weekly weigh in going down. Ugh. I know it will eventually, but I miss it going down :p

Larry AWESOME on getting back down. How do you do it? Maybe I should be watching my sodium intake after all.

qtkitty I count movement of any kind exercise, LOL, as I hardly ever do it. I laughed at the Joey reference. I wonder how many 'chicks' will get that? The family thing only lasted one day sadly. DH is leaving for AZ tomorrow and wanted to spend the day out with the family. Not ten minutes into it, he freaking flipped out and made DD and I cry. That has never happened. He shut the entire car down. We didn't speak for 1/2 an hour and then when we did it was to each other, not him...big meanie. BUT on the up side, yep there's one. We got a pre-owned Wii fit and the game for it, for under $50. The kids and I played and ate dinner together until 1am. I was sore and exhausted. I don't like that darn thing reminding me I'm obese all the time, but I love seeing the little fat Mii's running, it makes me laugh. Today we are going back for the Resort sports. The kids love challenging me and I look ridiculous doing it, but it's fun. We all got in over 30mins of exercise. :lol:

Berry My hats off to you. Last night I found out Yoga is really hard especially for someone who has no balance. I could not imagine doing a whole class. I manage, I think, 3 poses without falling on my face, but a few of others, nope, no chance. Can you do that one leg thing where you sort of look like a flag below your waist. I can't imagine me ever being able to do that.

Well the house is still quiet, so I am going to work on some writing. Soon enough we'll all be awake and chaos will begin. I think I'll go back to sleep when that happens :D

qtkitty
02-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Mamakat~ What a meaner!! *lol* ... But then I had a teacher when I was in school who made random girls cry everyday... he had a knack for it I guess.. and as they would run from the room crying he would look around like Uhhhh what happened what did I say *lol*

My mom already promised my dd that I would get her Wii Sport for her Bday. I normally get my games off Amazon. There is a small store in town for gaming stuff, but walmart is the main supplier. You know how much the games cost from there ( arm and a leg ). I want to get a few more excercise games for sure cause they do not feel like excercise. Yeah my mom wooped my butt twice over in Boxing the other night. I felt like a dummy *lol* She got 100 more points then I did *lol* .. I was like Geeze mom kick my butt why don't yah.. She was laughing and goes not to bad for an old fart huh. I do not admit to being coordinated *lol*

Oh and by the way ... you can gain water weight from muscle being built sooooooo the gain could be a good thing... * does a little dance * yay for muscle .... ok obviously I am a bit hyper this morning...* makes mental note for me no coffee *lol*

Side Note: My mom shared an article with me that women who drink at least 3 cups of coffee a day are less likely become depressed. I thought that that was pretty interesting...
http://healthland.time.com/2011/09/27/coffee-may-lower-womens-risk-of-depression/
Maybe I should drink more coffee *lol* After a mocha I sound like a Motor mouth maaaaaybe I shouldn't Hehe

qtkitty
02-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Ohh Ohh and I almost forgot Morning weight 377 Woopie !!!

20Lbs gone for ever .. * shakes a tail feather *

Ok going to go try my hands at Eggs in a Cloud ... Bwahhahaha

Larry H
02-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Good morning all :coffee:

My weight loss is continuing??? I have no idea why but I am down another 2 pounds today!!

That makes 17 pounds in the last 5 days :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I have begun to worry that maybe I am getting dehydrated. I am drinking lots of water and coffee so dehydration should not be the case.

I am very happy about the loss :D but I am very puzzled also. :?:

Larry

Moondance
02-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Happy Sunday!:D

The Difficulties in Saying No: So here we are, up at Steamboat Springs. Another couple has joined us, he's a college buddy of my DH. They're nice people and I like them fine. The problem: they like to eat! Its not gourmet foodie type stuff. Oh I wish! No its a crock-pot dip of hormel chili, Velveeta, and italian sausage. It's 3 large bags of chips from Costco. A coconut cream pie. They brought more food with them for 2 nights than I have in my whole fridge at home! All this leads up to my difficulty in saying no to these yummies. Well, the chips and guacamole (I managed to stay away from the dip). Then dinner out at a restaurant. I was more than 400 calories over my limit yesterday. Damn! I've been stuck in this 186-188 range for all of January now and can't seem to get past it. This won't help. Now we've got the superbowl today. They've got an artichoke/cheese/mayo dip, Costco hotwings, and bbq pulled pork. This on top of the eggs benedict with bacon AND sausage for breakfast. Yikes. I'm going to give it all I've got to limit what I eat today. I brought my own breakfast supplies and will try to tactfully make my own. They're easily insulted when you don't eat what they prepare. And yes, they're both obese. So if you read this, please send a positive thought my way so that I can stay strong in my choice to not overeat. I would really appreciate the extra support today!

Mamakat: Hope you got some writing done. Sorry the family day got ruined. My DH tries to force things too and more often than not it fails. I guess all we can do is take it as it comes and file away the memory of the fun times. Don't worry...there will be more!

qtkitty: Congrats on the 20 pound loss! AWESOME! Playing the Wii with your mom sounds like fun. I love to play the games with my kids. I don't care about winning or losing, its the fun, the laughter, and time spent with them that I remember.

Larry: Great job on the menu planning. Looks like you're right back on track.

Berry: I would gladly share some of the snow with you. We got about 22 inches at the house, left the last 8 for the kids to shovel. The irony of this particular storm is that it was a "Front Range" storm, meaning it snowed in Denver and east, but skipped the mountains. Where we are (Steamboat Springs), they haven't had new snow in 9 days (and they really need it!). Keep up the great work.

Larry H
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Moondance here is some :dust: to help you today

Larry

JoJoP
02-05-2012, 10:59 AM
136 today! That's 9 pounds in 3 weeks!

I haven't been doing weights though...really need to get started on that >_>;

valalltogether
02-05-2012, 11:44 AM
hey guys, made a few posts here and there but never in this thread. since the beginning of the year i've been going to the gym regularly and tracking calories.

starting weight somewhere around 151

current weight 147.whatever

so, i guess i should be happy that i'm seeing some kind of a loss, but i get discouraged, feeling that it isn't much progress. although i have slipped up on more than one occasion diet-wise.

here's to a great week! off to the gym in a few.

berryblondeboys
02-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I am so flipping made. The scale was up a whole pound this morning despite me being so good yesterday even though I wanted to munch on stuff all flipping day long... I know it's the time f the month I don't lose and often times gain a little, but enough is enough already.... I worked out and everything and still gained a pound?

Well, I wa on my feet a lot yesteday too and for some reason that makes me gain weight too (standing in the kitchen while making dinner and making a quadruple batch of bread healthy cinnamon rolls).

Grrr.... I am so over the 170s!

mamakat
02-05-2012, 08:57 PM
JoJo Congrats on the 9 lbs down. Awesome job.

Larry Wow on the weight dropping so fast.

Moondance I hope you made it through the day.

qtkitty YAY on 20lbs being gone forever!

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

ilovemo
02-05-2012, 08:58 PM
okay so todayyyy

breakfast- greek yogurt 170 cals coffee 100 cals

lunch- chicken salad (300) veggie soup (50)

Snack- cheese stick (90) few almonds (50)

Dinner- Big mac in a bowl (MUST try for low carbers) (500)

Snack- 3 choc truffles (240)

~1500

Major revamp of diet starting tommorow.. been eating too much.

qtkitty
02-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Morning Weight 377.0

Breakfast
English muffin 100
1/2c Egg Beaters 60
2 slices Roast Beef 70
Scant of 1/4c mozzarella 80
Sub Total 310

Lunch
5 cookies ( mom mixed the darn things then put me in charge of forming and baking Grrrrr my weakness) 500
Sub Total 500

Dinner
6oz Eye of Round Beef 255
A1 sauce 15
2c. Steamed Broccoli 30
1/2c. Basmati Rice 320
1c Apple Sauce w/ cinnamon and nutmeg 100
Sub Total 1290

Daily Total 2100

Water 60

Well realized that there were only 2 eggs this morning and mom refuses to use egg beaters, so I went to plan B and made an Egg sandwich. I know way over, but I knew I needed to eat well this evening to get the nutrients ( and to keep from getting into the darn cookies again)

Moondance~ that’s what I told my mom.. That and a few more minutes when I am not sitting on my butt..*LOL*

Valalltogether~ welcome a board

Berry~ Don’t worry the water gain will not have the final say … and we will win the war. I have noticed that while I am at work I gain more or stay solid more than on the weekends. I am on my feet and in a computer chair. Which I have been hurting on the sides of my legs cause my one knee I fell on during an ice storm is acting up so I have been trying to straighten it under my desk. Instead of sitting with my legs together.

Mamakat~ now that I have said that watch my weight shoot back up to the low at the bottom of the last spike. Weird, but I have noticed that my weight goes up to the previous low before the spike and then drops off. It is sort of weird.

erinrenae80
02-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Hello everyone! Somehow I managed to lose a pound between yesterday and today. I was fully expecting the scale to go up. I had a slice of pizza and a breadstick last night. Plus, a bottle of Gold Peak Sweet Tea. So, I was a little shocked. I did 30 minutes of Wii Free Step today and took a 40 minute walk. Usually I can't go very fast during walks because my three-year-old likes to look and drift around and about halfway through she just wants to stop. She wasn't home so I got my behind to moving. I'm not sure how tomorrow is going to go. I'm having an RA flair and it has moved into my left elbow overnight. On top of that, I think I'm getting sick. I visited a friend that has horrible allergies and breathing issues that's been sick. I'm pretty sure she passed it along to me. We'll see how it goes.

Berry~What is BodyPump? I'm not very up to date with all the workout programs and such.

Diana3271
02-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Just poking my head in to say "Hi". We had a great weekend. I just got everything put up. Now I need to get to bed. Morning will be hear early. I hope you had a nice weekend. Sleep well and I'll see you in the morning. :grouphug:

qtkitty
02-05-2012, 11:59 PM
erinrenae80~ Do you happen to have a stroller? I still have the stroller for my daughter. I have not used it in sometime ... but I have it because It will come in handy. I would say a tricycle or something, but yeah I can see that adding a LOT of stress to the walk.

erinrenae80
02-06-2012, 12:05 AM
I do and I'm going to have to drag it out. It just isn't a great one and I don't want to buy another one when I know we won't get much use out of it. And I don't drink enough to walk with her on a tricycle. LOL! ;)

qtkitty
02-06-2012, 01:43 AM
*lol* so hope thats water ... but soooo understand.. just walking somedays with my dd (who is almost 4) outside is a test of pacients. We live on a pretty quiet road, but I want her to learn the road basics because you never know people can be crazy.

We have her tricycle in the house and she runs the circuit around and a round... I do not know how many times I have been run down.. and threatened putting that darn thing out in the garage til spring *lol* It gives her a lot of excercise though. Last year it was used on the back portch and yard. I can not imagine letting her loose on the road with it * cringes * I am not sure if I would be screaming head long running after her or nursing wallups on my legs from getting run into at high speed. Probubly both.

I am sort of making it more exagerated. 99% of the time she is wonderful, its that 1% when the curls turn to horns that it gets interesting *lol*

mamakat
02-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Good Morning Everyone,
Haven't had a chance to weigh yet, DS got up quick this morning. Maybe it's all that good exercise and playing with his family downstairs the whole weekend that has made him spunkier this morning. I, on the other hand, really didn't want to get up. Not tired so much as sore. I am still sore! I always forget how bad my body feels after moving furniture. I used to do it once a month. For all those moms out there, you'll know about 'nesting'. For some odd reason I got that every month with TOM, the worst time to move furniture. DH used to know my 'time' by how I moved furniture. :lol: But I haven't had that issue for nearly 3 years now. So I have completely forgotten about how heavy furniture is!

I laid in bed all day yesterday. I worked on writing but am not satisfied with what I wrote, so it needs tweaking. DH leaves for AZ for a whole week. I used to cringe on doing the single parenting, but now that the kittens are bigger and understand me a whole lot more, it's easier. And DH buys kitty food, so they can make it themselves. DD is usually a help when it comes to my dinner, which is funny and sad at the same time. She likes cooking, but to know I really can't manage to feed myself with daily reminders or someone else doing it is really weird.

But I digress, today is of course, laundry day. Also we got the Sports resort which the kittens played all day yesterday, so it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Can't have them too far ahead of me. I have to rework that yuck from yesterday so that my mind will stop saying "that was crap" over and over again. So it looks like I'll be busy :)

Now if DH would wake up and make coffee one last time before he leaves. I want coffee!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day!

ItsMyTurn
02-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Sorry I have been away so long, it's been crazy busy and still one more week of training - so if I don't make so many appearances, please forgive in advance. I keep making the effort because I need the accountability (not to mention I have gotten to know you all pretty well and miss the comradery when I am not here).
Have another scale and it is showing me higher...grrr. I am hoping once I get back on the workouts regularly that the rest will follow though. 191.4 is where I went back to - going to make my Feb goal of 184 quite difficult, but not impossible!

Mamakat - I am in shock reading your last few posts. You have had family time and been getting so much stuff done!!! With DH leaving for AZ, you don't sound like it's a huge deal for you as far as stressing either... how awesome!!!!

Diana - I think it's so great how you have recovered from the last reaction. It seems to take so long for you, and I can't even imagine having something so popularly used in foods, be the trigger for such a reaction.

Larry - you are doing awesome! I can't believe how much you have taken off so rapidly.

Berry - Way to go getting in those workouts!!!!! Your dedication sure has paid off!

Anyone else I forgot :wave: Hello!!!!!!

In to work early today. We did a big move now that renovations on our end of the building are done now and I have to make sure my system didn't suffer from the move and get my stuff unpacked from the crates. Then training all day and try to keep moving forward on my regular work... which is why I have had a rough time fitting in my workouts and such - spending very little time at my own house. It's only temporary though :) Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

berryblondeboys
02-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Morning all! Scale still says 176.6 and I'm ready to pitch a fit! Doesn't help that my youngest son decided to share his cold with me. So far it's just the scratchy throat, but I'm more tired too... Trying to decide if I'm going to go to the spinning class today or not, maybe not.... I have a ton of work to do in the house. Like major work to do.

Itsmyturn wow you are busy.... Training AND needing to keep up with day to day stuff? Holy moly! That's a lot! And we can be mad at the scale together, Ok?

Mamakat so sorry you arre sore, but glad the wii has shown its benefits for the family. Hope you get that coffee.... Hmmm.... Coffee. Maybe I'll make some this morning. DH gave up coffee and now drinks tea and i usually join him in tea, but I've been craving coffee.

Qtkitty I could totally imagine the wild tricycle ride around the house. Your getting smaller is getting to help with keeping up with her!

Diana3271 Glad you had a great weekend! Sounds like it will make a tired start to this week though!

Moondance 22 inches of snow at home, but none at the mountains? That sounds all wrong! And hope you made it through the super bowl party unscathed. Yesteday made me happy that I married a European who has no interest in football because there're was no bad food temptations!

Diana3271
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Calories for yesterday: Unknown, out of town
Weigh In: 145.6 (TTOM)
Down from Saturday: .6

I am really, really proud of how I handled going out of town this weekend. I did some research last week about fast food restaurants. I was hoping to find a restaurant where I could eat lunch and not get soy. I decided on Wendy's. We went there Saturday for lunch. I was very nervous. Guess what they had on the wall at the entrance of the restaurant? It was a large poster that listed all of their nutritional information and allergy information. This is where I give a huge shout out to Wendy's! Thank you very much! I truly appreciated this information being right there for me. I ordered a single, no cheese. Their cheese contains soy. I had lettuce and tomato put on it. I brought in my own honey mustard and added some of their ketchup since it's OK, too.

Saturday for dinner I had my typical grilled salmon and steamed broccoli. Before we left to go out of town, I bought me some of the chocolate candy that I eat on occasion that does not contain soy. I also wanted to avoid eating dessert out since the calories are crazy and no telling what's in them. I enjoyed a chocolate bar Saturday night after dinner.

I knew the hotel served breakfast, but it was probably highly processed stuff. I brought my own breakfast from the house in a cooler. The hotel had a refrigerator in the room. I brought my food to the dining area. DH ate the supplied breakfast and I ate what I brought. Sunday, DH found a BBQ restaurant that he wanted to go to. I figured I would order a plain grilled chicken sandwich. Nope! No such thing there. I ordered a fruit cup and an unsweetened tea. DH ate his food. We went down the street to Wendy's. Boy, am I glad I researched this one! I had a grilled chicken sandwich without their honey mustard sauce, although theirs is suppose to be safe for me. I added extra lettuce and tomato and used my own honey mustard. Last night we went to a steak house. I had a steak and a baked potato. I ordered the steak how I normally order them. Grilled plain, no oil or seasoning to be added. I can add salt and pepper as I wish. I ordered the potato plain. Most places do not serve real butter. It's a buttery soybean oil concoction. I smuggled in my own real butter. :D Dang that potato was good!

So, I had more carbs that I normally do, but I still enjoyed some extra treats. Hopefully all my special requests worked and I can stay allergy free.

I try to look at the positives. This crazy allergy really kept me on track this weekend. Again, I am very proud of how I handled things. DH was very supportive and patient with me. And, I have to give kudos to Wendy's for having all that information available to me.

As we know, my allergy is still unknown, although I am avoiding what I think I am allergic to. I don't know if I will react to something tonight or tomorrow. I really stuck to my plan but still enjoyed my weekend away! :carrot:

mamakat
02-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Monday WI 204.2 down .4 from last week. I'll take as the same thing that happened last week happened this week. My weight sky rocketed and then went back down. Maybe it's because I'm adding exercise back in but not yet consistent.

ItsMyTurn I hate changing scales, no two are the same. But you're still doing awesome. Man, what I wouldn't do for that energy and drive, you amaze me.

Berry I love my tea too. I drink it at night and if I need a quick warm drink during the day. I've noticed I wake up with a headache every morning, I thought it was a pinched nerve (still could be), but then the headache goes away after my morning coffee. So I'm sure I've trained my body to jones once it doesn't get it's fix. LOL.

Diana welcome back. Glad you had a good time. Did you shop or go with your DH (I can't remember what you said he wanted to do, but I remember you said you'd go shopping instead).

qtkitty Oh my when my DS was that age and a wee bit younger, he was fast and dangerous. He loved to chase cars. I was so out of shape and should have been using a cane (I was in denial) that I couldn't catch him. Talk about heart palpitations. I'm so glad that's over with, but I so miss him being little.

erinrenae My dd was the wondering off the beaten path kind too. Once I decided to walk to get DS from school on a snowy day. It's a 15min walk, it took us 30 because she had to stop and taste all the snow. She hated strollers. Those were years I moved less than I do now and that's a lot less. Good luck :)

valalltogether :welcome: glad to have you.

Once again, I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day!

LittleBrownBike
02-06-2012, 09:30 AM
*every week* I forget the thread changes and every week I'm always wondering why I"m the last poster and where everyone is!! LOLLLL

I cooked this chicken recipe for my husband yesterday: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...pe2/index.html
I did the dry rub portion and the marinade portion, I didn't do the glaze... then I cooked the chicken on the BBQ for about 45 minutes... I made it with red potatoes - boiled them until soft then gave them a quick sautee in some olive oil, minced garlic and fresh parsley... also with brocolli - steamed the the microwave then tossed them in the frying pan with the potatoes for a second just to give them a little flavor.... He RAVED about it... which was a VERY nice change... I'm a foodie by nature but this situation of the unwanted "house guest" has really brought me to a low point... there are constant food related stresses and frankly I just have given up caring... so it was very nice to get some positive feedback and see that he really enjoyed it and appreciated it...

LittleBrownBike
02-06-2012, 09:31 AM
By the way, if anyone is into supplements of various types and you have a Walgreens close by... Walgreens has these insanely expensive supplements on sale plus 100% refund via mail in rebate... one is like a blueberry supplement that is I think regularly $35 or something like that... and a couple of other ones...

ilovemo
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Hi ALL! :)

Breakfast- coffee (100) Greek yogurt (170)

Snack- string cheese (90)

Lunch- Half big mac in a bowl (250 cals)

Snack- Almonds (100)

Dinner- Other half of big mac in a bowl (250 cals) Butter chicken n tiny piece of naan bread (300)

~ 1260 calories. Making up for the weekend :)

Im working out for a whileeee today! :)

Big mac in a bowl calories-- patty (250) cheese (100) lettuce,onions,pickles (>50) dressing (100) ~~ 500

Moondance
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Happy Monday! :D

Back from the mountains; left early this morning and drove straight to work. I don't recommend it. I'm tired and unfocused.

I have no idea what my weight is today, no scale in the condo. But I do want to say thanks, particularly to Larry, and anyone who sent me positive thoughts. I did so well yesterday and didn't overeat all the superbowl food. I'm feeling pretty hopeful for tomorrow's weigh in!

Diana: So happy for you and proud of you for your plan while out of town. It seems like you found a balance that lets you eat out but keeps you away from all the allergens. I hope you're still feeling well today!

ItsMyTurn: Sorry you're so swamped at work. I hope things settle down soon for you. I can only imagine how badly you're "jonesing" to get back to your regular workout routine!

MamaKat: You lead such an interesting life...so unconventional and nontraditional. Try to get some consistent exercise and see if that stubborn scale will cooperate!

ilovemo: 960 calories? Be careful about going too low! Have a great day!

BrownBike: The recipe sounds good. Don't you just love it when you find a recipe that works for your plan and that the DH likes? It's like a double bonus! Whatever you do, don't give up caring. The stresses aren't changed one way or the other based on your eating. Find other ways to cope...

Berry: Ooo...I hope you don't get a bad cold! There have been some real doozys (or is that doozies) floating around here. Feel better soon! I wish I had some good advice to get the scale moving the way you want it to. I don't, other than hang in there. :hug:

qtkitty: I can just picture her going around and around. :bike: How sweet!

erinrenae80: Hi! Hope you're having a good day! Hope you're not getting sick too!

Larry: Thank you!!!

Hi to anyone else I missed!

LittleBrownBike
02-06-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm doing couch to 5k, week 1 part 3 tonight... also I got some weights I'm super excited about... I'm going to do my Cto5k as soon as I get home and then do something on the wii, I want to try to do something every day even if its only 5 minutes to get into the habit...

erinrenae80
02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Moondance~Hello :) I am sick. :( I did make it to class but I have full plans to hold down the couch for the rest of the day. I hope you get a great surprise at your weigh in tomorrow!

BrownBike~I like to do the Free Step on the Wii if you have the Wii Fit. I can watch tv while I'm doing it and before I know it, I'm done.

ItsMyTurn
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Berry - You have been doing amazing on the losses, so you shouldn't scream too loud yet ;) Truly inspiring!

Mamakat - Thank you, though honestly I am not feeling too energetic, more just "going through the motions" and keeping head above water, :lol: I am somehow fitting in a lot of things, but would love to have more hours in a day to get the things in more comfortably

Moon - You aren't just whistling Dixie! :lol: I can't wait to get back on the workout bandwagon!!!! I am going to figure out a way to fit some in this week even with training cause this is actually bothering me that it's been so tough to get any in. Where there's a will, there's a way...right? :)

Diana - We are usually our best judges on what is reacting on us - so going with what you think is safer than not having any idea. You did fabulous over the weekend!!!!! So happy for you!

LittleBrownBike
02-06-2012, 08:03 PM
I wonder if I can watch TV while I"m doing my Wii... do you have two TVs or are you doing a split screen or something? That would be ideal... I won't be able to get on the wii today because the "house guest" is having a fit about it (interrupts her TV watching even though she has a TV in her bedroom and I do not ugh).. I'm thinking about getting up at 5:30, then I can get 20-25 minutes in and still hit the shower by 6 and leave by 6:45 at the latest hmmmm

Today:
9 am 6 oz fat free milk with 1/2 scoop protien powder
1 pm 1 small garlic roll and 1/2 of a small portion of meatloaf (about 4 bites)
7 pm 1 bowl of chicken and rice - boneless skinless chicken with white rice and pigeon peas (first harvest from my tree!!) in a homemade sofrito

Water: Not enough!!!
Soda: NONE
Candy: NONE
Exercise: Cto5k - Week 1 Part 3 - 1.98 mile in 36:07 minutes - (includes 8 minutes of jogging)

LittleBrownBike
02-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Oooh I now have siggy access yay

Diana3271
02-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Itsmyturn Great job staying positive through the training and changes (moving) at at work. I'm glad you were able to get a new scale. Work with the new information (weight) and go from there. I know it's hard, but just keep the focus that you are still doing all of the right things you were doing before the new scale.

Berry Sorry about the cold. I hope you recover quickly DH has some type of crud he has been dealing with. Did you take the spinning class? That might be tough with a cold.

Mamakat Congrats on the .4. I was suppose to go to the (Turkey Rama :lol:) on Sunday. It didn't happen like that, though. We got into town and found the hotel. I immediately took DH over to the Turkey Rama :lol:. Then I went to the hotel to check in and set up the room with our stuff. The Turkey Rama :lol: was going to end at 7:00 PM. I was suppose to pick him up at that time. That gave me some time to swim in the pool and then get ready to go out to dinner. I went to get DH. He loved the Turkey Rama and had enough time to see and do everything he wanted to do. He even saw the Swamp People. I think they have a show on TV. :rofl: That meant no Turkey Rama :lol: for Sunday. He wanted to go to go to the Bass Pro Shops that was in a different town. The next day I dropped him off at that Bass Pro Shops. I searched for shopping places in my GPS and I was gone! Look out! Diana has a car and a GPS! :rofl: After looking around for a few hours I came back to get him. It was a nice weekend away. BTW: Turkey Rama sounds like something we would cook for dinner. :rofl: That's why I keep laughing about it. :lol:

LittleBrownBike I couldn't get the link for the chicken recipe to work. Your dinner sounds awesome, though! I see the NONE after the soda and candy. Great job! It's hard, so stay strong. I can't wait to see your new siggy!

Ilovemo It looks like you are doing calorie cycling! Higher some days, lower other days.

Moondance Did you make it though your day? That's hard to drive straight into work. I hope you get some rest tonight.

Erinrenae Sorry you are not feeling well today. :hug: I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Diana3271
02-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Total Approx 1385 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (645 Calories)
Grilled Chicken Breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories
dark chocolate 45 calories

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Bonus Abs
#10 SD Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing w/weighted gloves

berryblondeboys
02-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Diana so what the heck is a turkey Rama? I keep thinking of a turkey shoot, but that obviously isn't it. And yay on being able to skip it and having "you" time!

And no... I didn't do spinning this morning. I biked a bit today, but that is it.

Itsmyturn well, ok, I won't flip out too much yet, but I've been stuck at this weight for two months.... Well, way and down, but still at this weight! Hope today was a good day for you.

Moondance sounds like you did great with managing the super bowl madness!

Mamakat did you eat today? And everyone still doing happy family time with the Wii?

Littlebrownbike yay on being able to get your siggie!i remember that feeling so huge! And who is this house guest that is being a pitb? I must have missed or forgotten the details there.

qtkitty
02-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Morning Weight 377.4

Breakfast
1c. Egg Beater 120
1/2c Veg 70
1/8 c shredded Mozzarella 40
Sub Total 230

Lunch
Perkins Bacon 'n Cheddar Potato Flip Platter 1110‏
Sub Total

Dinner
4 oz Eye of Round Beef 170
1/2c Steamed Broccili 10
1 c Green Beans 80
1c Apple Sauce with Cinnamon and Nutmeg 100
Sub Total 360

Daily Total 1700

Water 60

Berry~ *lol* Even if I was a stick I still do not think I could keep up… she hardly ever sits down .. But when she does she is so intent on her task it is almost scary… it is usually “homework” aka tracing her letters or coloring.. Or she is tracing letters and shapes on her Leap Pad. She wants to read so she is working hard. I wish I could melt 100lbs off quick. I miss how flexible I was in HS and college.

Mamakat~ It is awesome that things are seemingly low stress at your house. OMG I would keel clean over if dd chased a car!! There is a dog down the road that comes after your car. I am terrified to hit animals. I scared the crap out of the dog a few times using that hiss like sound that the dog whisperer uses so he gets all excited then sits down when I look at him.

BrownBike~ WOOHOO got to love it when a recipe goes over well and a sig line .. Your rockin and rolling

Moondance~ oh no the funny part is her getting all her stuff together she needs … because she needs her toy cell phone, and the toy keys with the beeping lock thingy, her purse with chapstick and a tissue and a dollar and a hair tie and lord knows what else is in there… and her dolly ( which she calls her little sister) by the time she gets on her trike she can hardly see over all the stuff she is trying to carry. It is a sight.

Diana3271
02-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Diana so what the heck is a turkey Rama? I keep thinking of a turkey shoot, but that obviously isn't it. And yay on being able to skip it and having "you" time!

The name of the whole shebang is the Great Outdoor Show. They had an area for people who like fishing, a camping area, and a hunting area. DH is an avid hunter. They had all sorts of hunting supplies, clothing, gear, etc. They had a turkey calling contest. Gotta love those! ;) It's going into turkey hunting season, so the emphasis was on turkey hunting, turkey calls, turkey decoys, etc. :turkey::thanks2:

berryblondeboys
02-06-2012, 10:54 PM
The name of the whole shebang is the Great Outdoor Show. They had an area for people who like fishing, a camping area, and a hunting area. DH is an avid hunter. They had all sorts of hunting supplies, clothing, gear, etc. They had a turkey calling contest. Gotta love those! ;) It's going into turkey hunting season, so the emphasis was on turkey hunting, turkey calls, turkey decoys, etc. :turkey::thanks2:

Ok got it.... Those turkey smilies arer a hoot. The first one looks like it needs to pee rerqlly bad or needs Ritalin, not sure which as its quivering super fast on my screen.

erinrenae80
02-06-2012, 11:25 PM
BrownBike~On the Wii Free Step, you can start it then leave your Wii on and switch back to whatever you want to watch. The remote talks to you, you can can to whatever sound you want to keep the rhythm or turn it off, and it tells you when you are done. I am sweating pretty good about 10 minutes in.

Diana~Thanks! I hope I am able to move tomorrow. My chest is hurting more and everything else is achy. So far, I'm not loving the whole RA/flu combo.
The Turkey Rama sounds like our kinda deal. We are so redneck it isn't even funny. My son is 13 and already an avid hunter. He would like to be a conservation officer when he grows up which I think is awesome! Our sport show was a couple of weeks ago. I didn't go but the female gator hunter from Swamp People was supposed to be there.

LittleBrownBike
02-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Diana If you google "mojito chicken" you will find the recipe, its by Guy Fieri... it was so delicious, I'll be making it again very soon!

Berry the "house guest" is actually my mid-20s step daughter who I do NOT get along with and there is no end in sight in her leaving so I'm trying to figure out how to "come to terms" with that so she doesn't make me as miserable... its a LONG story and its causing significant stress...

LittleBrownBike
02-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Erin thats pretty cool I wonder if my wii will do that, I have the wii fit but its the original one and I've never come across that option but I love it... I hope you start feeling better soon!

mamakat
02-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

FIRST,
Berry Yes, I ate. I actually met my calories yesterday with hardly any effort. After dinner, I moaned in poutyness that I would gain weight because I felt so full. :)

Diana It sounds to me that you had a better time than originally planned. The alone time is fantastic, plus you DH got his "looking around" done on the first day. O, I get so overwhelmed with that kind of thing (not hunting of course). I'm a touch freak and vendors are often not crazy about that. :lol: most people aren't.

I gotta tell you this,as I'm laughing like crazy now. A few years back (really close to when I had a mental meltdown... should have seen it coming a mile away :p) the entire family was seeing this uber young therapist. Of course, I couldn't deal with that alone, but his office had these decals on the wall (color dots that looked fuzzy). Every day we'd go, I'd be focused on those dots. I'd even ask, "are those fuzzy?" "If they are fuzzy, wouldn't you put them lower so people can rub them?" This of course confused and concerned him. All I cared about was the dots. For months! Finally one day, I just went for it. I pushed a chair up and rubbed them. They weren't fuzzy and it was a total let down :rofl: I lose control when it comes to touching things...like a child. Bah, that guy, wonder if he quit after having me as a client. :rofl:

OK back to reality :)

Moondance I hope you first day back was smooth. I'm glad you made it through Sunday. I totally don't get football, but I love junk food :) I have never thought of my life as interesting, but then I'm living it :p I guess to the outside world, seeing me and hearing all the goofy stuff I do, I can imagine they could see a different life. Me, I think it's boring. But I try to keep it lively by making all my family crazy with me :D

qtkitty kids are great. My ds was the sweetest thing, but he loved cars. Now it's a different kind of stress. It's too bad stress makes us gain instead of making us lose. I'd be super thin thin thin. My heart on the hand :lol: But I would never change it. Now change me, totally different story :p

ItsMyTurn Good morning, I hope you have a great day. Or good evening, I hope you had a good day. I know you'll check, but I don't know what time you'll be able to get to it. :)

erinrenae good morning.

littlebrown good morning.

I did not gain the weight I thought I would..yay, I'm still the same. I will take same any day. I did 40 mins of the Wii fit by myself yesterday then son and I challenged each other in Resort. It's very nice to spend time with him. Today is Tues, I won't exercise. I'll write, I didn't get a chance yesterday. And of course, it's off to New Haven. I'll tell her all about my Wii fit and what games there are...LOL, I'm a child. "and then we played..." I wonder what she thinks when she listens to me ramble :rofl:

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day!!!

Diana3271
02-07-2012, 08:23 AM

Calories for yesterday: 1385 + :coffee2:
Weigh In: 145.6 (TTOM - You can end at any time now, thank you very much)
No Change

Ok got it.... Those turkey smilies arer a hoot. The first one looks like it needs to pee rerqlly bad or needs Ritalin, not sure which as its quivering super fast on my screen.

Berry Those turkey's are scared of the upcoming hunting season! :lol3:

erinrenae80 DH is a total redneck, too. I have a little red going on. ;) DH was raised in the city and I was raised in the country. What type of hunting does your family do? We are having a lot of issues with coyote's here. They are literally killing all of the wildlife.

LittleBrownBike I'll look for that recipe. It sounded really good.

Mamakat Great job on the Wii. I hope everything goes well in New Haven. Hopefully there won't be too much traffic or parking issues. Have a great day.

berryblondeboys
02-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Yes! Ovulation has passed (I think Sunday evening) and as pert schedule, the shedding of the water weight is commencing. Down 1.4 this morning.

Slept horribly last night though. I was up from 4-6 am and then the alarm went off at 6:25 am... Went to bed after 11 am, so I got about 5 hours of sleep.... And I have this cold. I have to clean today too as mil is coming home tomorrow and I've take a mini vacation from picking up since she has been gone (and it's been wonderful!). Basically, I'll be exhausted today... Tonight is yoga night.

LittleBrownBike
02-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Berry Yay on that great reduction... but sorry you slept so bad :( sounds like you will really need that yoga!

Mamakat I can really visualize you focusing on those dots lol

erinrenae80
02-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Good morning everyone!

Diana~My son hunts anything and everything he can. He has started to get into trapping a little too. He actually took a cable restraint class before his hunter's ed. He has gotten three guns as gifts this year so he is in 7th heaven. I only hunt deer but I'm not a die hard hunter. It is fun but I don't look at it as a national holiday as others do. I do love coon hunting. It is a lot of fun but I can't really do much of the walking to get to where the dogs tree. The coyotes have been horrible around here too. My ex-fiance thought he had most of them trapped out around his farm until his coon dog started chasing a pack of them one night. Most of the hunters only coyote hunt in the snow and we've have hardly had any.

I guess being sick is working for me. I've lost 2.5 pounds since yesterday. I was kind of worried because I didn't even bother watching points yesterday. I know that I was way over because I ate what was handy. My son fixed hamburger helper for supper because I wasn't up for fixing anything. I know that would have pushed me over if I wasn't already.

ilovemo
02-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Breakfast- coffee (100)

Snack- cheese stick (90) greek yogurt (140)

Lunch- 2 Hamburger patties wrapped in lettuce with cheese (500)

Dinner- 2 bites of soup :( (20)

~650..

Uh.. oh...

Moondance
02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Happy Tuesday! :D

TTOM is hitting hard this month (now that it's finally here). I HATE that! Scale read 185 this morning, but because of TTOM, I'm not recording it. I'll just skip this week. More snow today. Sheesh...February is usually a light month for snow around here. March is the snowiest. I wonder what our future holds... It sure is making me want to retire somewhere warm. It'll never happen though, DH LOVES the snow. Note to DD's...what is endearing at 25 can be annoying as heck at 50! :lol:

ilovemo: I agree...you should eat a little more!

erinrenae80: Hope you're feeling better.

Berry: Glad you got a mini-vaca from the MIL. I hope you have the energy for the cleaning after your poor nights sleep. I can commiserate with that one!

Diana: Turkey Rama in my mind: Parades, costumed people, cooking demonstrations with turkey as the main ingredient, turkey leg eating contests. Like a fair and a parade all rolled into one. Sounds like I wasn't too far off...:rofl: Yesterday was difficult at work. Of course by the time we got home in the evening, DH and I were very grumpy and bickered over stupid things! Now, if only I could get a good night's sleep.

mamakat: I wonder why you waited so long to touch the (non)fuzzy dots!:rofl: I love that you're playing Wii with the kids so often. Quality time counts for so much with them!

BrownBike: I'm sorry you're having to put up with an unwanted houseguest. I can't image how much stress that is adding to your daily life. :hug: Good for you for sticking to your plan and working around the difficulties. :sunny: That is real dedication that will see you through to your goal!!

qtkitty: I love the visual of your DD on her trike with all her accouterments! Sounds like a doll! :bike:

Diana3271
02-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Berry Congrats on the 1.4 pounds! I hope you enjoyed your yoga class.

Erinrenae How are you feeling today?

Ilovemo Did you add any extra food to your menu? You mentioned that you might.

Moondance I heard a report today that said Colorado is the healthiest state. I'm not sure which city they mentioned. Do you agree with this? Have you lived in other areas so that you can compare? I thought it was interesting. Do you like living there?

Diana3271
02-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Total Approx 1450 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (710 Calories)
2 Grilled Chicken tacos 600 calories
homemade sauce 100 calories
1 small cucumber 10 calories

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Core w/8's
#10 SD Xtreme Total Body w/8's & #10's

erinrenae80
02-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Diana~I was feeling a little better this morning. Tonight it has moved into my sinuses so I can't breathe. Ugh! How are things with you?

qtkitty
02-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Morning Weight 377.8

Breakfast
1c Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Buds cereal 210
1 scant tsp Honey 12
1 Tbsp Slivered Almonds 50
1/2c 2% milk 65
Sub Total 337

Lunch
Multi Grain Thin Bun 100
2 Slices Roast Beef 70
1 Slice provolone 70
BBQ sauce 15
1/2c Red Seedless Grapes 60
Sub Total 885

Dinner
2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Tenderloins 80
1/4c Stuffing 75
1/4c Loaded Mashed Potatoes 80
1c. Green Beans 50
1c. Natural Apple Sauce/ w Cinnamon and Nutmeg 100
1 Snicker doodle cookie( I caved .. Mom was baking chocolate chip cookies tonight Ugh) 100
Sub Total 490

Daily Total 1712

Water 60

Argh… I am frustrated with myself… and with my digestive system. The last few days I have been over calories and knew I was over calories.. And still would eat things. I need to smack my own hand and get my kester back on track. I know that the antibiotic has had some to do with my digestive system being off, which is why I have been trying to eat a lot of apple sauce, get some yogurt in and fiber. I feel like once I get those things in there went a good part of my calories. It is frustrating.

Good thing the pie is gone… next time I make it unless it is for an event ( it would be a good item to take to work I think .. Lots of Greek Yogurt fans there )I am going to just make the Filling and if I can find the Oreo crumble just sprinkle the dry crumble ( no butter ) over the top like dirt. Not having the buttery crust and chocolate on top will reduce the calories at least 100cal a serving I think. PB Greek Yogurt Dirt hahaha tooo funny.

mamakat~ I would change a few things but nothing major…. I have only been to a therapist once.. Err well marriage councilor … I can only imagine what he was thinking … about both of us… Needless to say he looked right at me and told me to run just leave not get any of my stuff or anything just get out of the situation. I had not wanted to go to begin with and had already said the marriage was over and we needed to separate. I guess my Ex thought that the therapist would talk since sense into me. HAHAHA Boy did that ever back fire.

Moon dance ~ Think Shirley Temple… the curls, the cute little face, and laughing eyes and that orneriness and you have my daughter.. She looooves the Shirley Temple movies and if she sees a picture of Shirley Temple she thinks it is her. She is my little Mini Me cause she looks like a carbon copy of what I did at her age, but I so do not want her to look like me as an adult at least not the adult I am now.

mamakat
02-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Good Morning Everyone,
Down .4 bringing me ever closer to the 80lbs mark. Of course it has to stick around :) I said I wasn't going to exercise yesterday, but I did. Not a whole lot, but some is better than none and it will train my body to do more. I'm loving the Wii fit trainer guy. Cracks me up when he says "you seem a little unbalanced" and that's after I fall from a yoga position. Just a little, huh?

Berry I hope you are feeling better. Did you get everything done that you needed to? When does MIL arrive? Are you picking her up? That two weeks went by fast. Congrats on the 1.4 down.

Qtkitty How much longer do you have to take the medication? I hate antibiotics. Funny thing is I never noticed them doing a number on my digestive system until my dd got pertussis. They put our entire family on a heavy antibiotic and warned us of its major side effect only after it hit me. Yikes, I had to run to the bathroom fast. I hope the effect wears off soon for you. Don't forget to drink water :)

erinrenae How are you feeling today? I hope your sinuses are clearing up. Moving when they are completely stuffed helps clear them, but only for a few minutes. Get better soon :hug:

Moondance To be honest, I thought about those dots even when they weren't in my sight. I talked about them to my family. I sort of became obsessed. For maybe three sessions, I'd say "I'm gonna touch one today." But my DH (very stiff shirt, never goofs around) kept telling me to behave. But let's face it, telling a child not to touch only makes the child want to touch more. So I tried to behave, but the dots got to me :) You guys must be taking all our snow. We've had one day of snow this year. February is usually a snowy month for us and we've had only sweater weather. I am not complaining though, a year here and there without snow is alright with me. Both my kids are "too old" to play in snow so it's no fun for me anymore. We used to make outrageous snow creatures...used food coloring and everything. But they don't wanna do that anymore. Hasn't snowed to do it, so we have to find other fun things to do...like go around touching dots :rofl:

Diana New Haven went fine, thank you for asking. As I was doing a very poor job of side street parking, I saw there was a spot in there lot. SO nice. I ran out the door without a wig so she when she called me in she used a question mark "Katrina?" I laughed. She said it was her first time seeing me without a wig...that's actually not true, but my hair was at least an inch long and spiking when she did see it. I have decided to go even shorter now and just do wigs, except when running out of the house and forgetting I have no hair. :lol: But glad Tues is over.

I ate three meals yesterday, met calories and did the dishes, oh and of course a load of laundry. I really need to do more loads today. Today is day 3 and I think I'm doing pretty good with him not here and all. Three meals is usually hard to do when he IS here. So yay, I'm being responsible. LOL. Now it's time to go make my coffee and get the kittens to school.

Diana3271
02-08-2012, 08:13 AM

I'm hoping yesterday was my last day of TTOM. We'll see.

Calories for yesterday: 1450 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 145
Down: .6

berryblondeboys
02-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Morning all. Skipped yoga last night and went to bed at 9 pm (well, a bit after) and slept mostly ok...woke up several times, but fell right back to sleep. Until when the alarm went off at 6:25. Stayed in bed until 7 ( alarm goes off for my husband to get our oldest up for school).

Scale was down 1.2 this morning. Today I will be a cleaning mad woman as my mother in law comes home this evening and I haven't started. Yesterday I worked too long on my blog, watched that sugar video that is 1.5 hours long and then went to my high schoolers school for 2 hours to work out his new 504 Plan. And then it was time for kid pickup from school and the usual after school hoopla.

So.... Lots and lots to do today.

erinrenae80
02-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Good morning everyone!

I spent most of the night coughing, sniffling, and sneezing with occasional runs to the bathroom for kleenex. I only slept about two hours. One hour around 2am and another at 5:30. I'm skipping class today. I have a feeling it wouldn't be super safe driving 30 miles one way with my daughter in the car with hardly any sleep and no energy. Ok, enough whining out of me! I do think I'm going to get a monthly membership to the rec center in the town I go to school. They have ellipticals which I want to use desperately. I'll have to see if I can get the money together though. Everyone cross your fingers!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

ladysheets
02-08-2012, 02:05 PM
good morning,
here we are hump day... i dont think i will have a loss like last week
-4 pounds but im staying on track and getting to the gym at least 3 times a week. Im feeling lighter love that feeling
have a great day!

Moondance
02-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Happy Wednesday! :D

Not so happy for me. TTOM is really a bad one this month. I would have stayed home this morning if I had brought my laptop home from the office yesterday. It's all I can do today to stay focused and work. Just one of those days I guess. WI this morning popped my eyes out thought...182.

Oops, just got a call. DD in a minor accident. She's ok, but gotta go.

ladysheets
02-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Hang in there Moondance~~~ it will get better

ilovemo
02-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone!

Diana- Hmm didnt add much food yesterday.. I actually ended up eating alot less.. =|.. today is a better day though.

Breakfast- Butter chicken (300) piece of naan bread (100)

Snack- Cheese stick- (90)

Lunch- Turkey sandwich (300) mayo packet (80)

Preworkout snack- greek yogurt (160)

Dinner- MAYBE gonna have some veggie soup (100)

Cals- 1130

Diana3271
02-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

TTOM decided to hang around another day. I'm on day 11 and so done with this thing!

We went to Olive Garden tonight. I ate the same thing I always eat, so my calories are good. I don't recall having a reaction to their food, although I do have sodium gains from it. A sodium gain is always better than allergic reaction. ;) I'll see how this "test" goes. I haven't been there since I have really gotten tough on the soy.

Berry Congrats on the 1.2 pounds. Did you get all of the house cleaning done today.

Erinrenae Sending you good luck to get into the new gym. Also sending healing vibes your way.

Ladysheets Congrats on the 4 pound loss last week. :carrot:

Moondance I hope everything is OK with your DD.

Ilovemo Ahh, butter chicken sounds delish!

qtkitty
02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Morning Weight 378.4

Breakfast
1/2c Dry Old Fashion Oatmeal 150
1tsp Molasses 20
Lots o’ Cinnamon
Sub Total 170

Lunch
Potato Roll 90
2 Slices Roast Beef 70
Deli Mustard w/ horseradish 5
Lrg. Handful of Micro greens 5
30 or so Pearl Tomatoes 40
Mocha 300
Sub Total 510

Dinner
Stouffer’s Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Bake 600
Wanna Be Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Greek Yogurt (1c. Greek Yogurt, 2Tbsp Chocolate PB2, 8 Garadelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chips crushed) 230 ( next time no chips really didn’t need it)
Sub Total 830

Daily Total 1510 ( ok getting better)

Water 60

Mamakat~ I have been off of it since last week… it was strong dose 2 times a day. I had a really bad case of strep year before last. I went through 3 different courses of different antibiotics before finally kicking it. My throat stayed swollen and I had I don’t know what it was it felt my cement at the back of my throat when I woke up and stuff just wasn‘t digesting. Anyhow they decided I had acid reflux and gave me 2 stomach meds. Needless to say although the doctors swear it wasn’t the medicine I think it was because I did not have stomach issues before. I didn’t even have morning sickness with dd. I weaned myself off the stomach medicine and I do not have the problems anymore. I hadn’t been to the doctor since .. Well awhile.

Berry~ woohoo that scales dropping like a rock there…I bet you are exhausted now from all that cleaning.

Erinrenae80~ Yippes … I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Lady sheets~ Way to go!!!

Moondance~ I hope your day got better as it went alone … and that your dd is doing ok too

Diana3271
02-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Total Approx 1430 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (690 Calories)
Zuppa Toscana 200 calories
Venetian Apricot Chicken 400 calories
3 Andes thin mints 80 calories (I looked at the Andes site and they contain soy lecithin :( I figured they did, but ate them anyways. I need to stay strong! :( Maybe soy lecithin won't have the same effect on me as soybean oil. :dunno:)
Small pickling Cucumber 10 calories

Exercise:
Kickboxing Premix from Cathe's 4DS w/weighted gloves
TF Fire 45 EZ

berryblondeboys
02-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Well, what a day. Wish I could say I was glad that my MIL is back, but I'm not. She is a pill. I spent 8 hours cleaning the kitchen and adjoining dining/living room and doing laundry. I also went grocery shopping and made a nice dinner and cleaned the cat boxes. For an additional 1 hour or so more. Then after dinner I folded mounds of socks and put all the laundry away for myself, the little guy and directed the big guys to put there's away... Dealt a bit with rearranging coats between closets and phew... It's enough.

I cleaned the microwave, the toasters oven, the stove top (36"), and hood of the range. Wiped the fronts of all the appliances and cabinets and wiped all the surfaces, did mounds of dishes, cleaned the floors, put away gads of toys and books and papers - carrying things upstairs and down. My bodymedia fit says I walked 8216 steps today and that doesn't count all the standing still work of dishes, cleaning the stove, etc. Says I burned 2335 calories today. I'm sure it's more as it doesn't seem to register scrubbing pots and pans and dirty cooktops or folding laundry. It's says I only did 24 minutes of moderate activity.... Um, sure!

And for who did i do all this for? For the woman who has cooked one meal in that kitchen in over 2 years? She still likes it very clean as she uses it, just doesn't cook in it. She will comment on the toaster oven or microwave, but would she ever clean it? Goodness no!

The upstairs is still a wreck, but that will take 2 hours tops to do... It's just the family room and master bathroom and it's our space, not hers, so I don't need to get to it tonight. Nothing gets as dirty as a kitchen and we have a Pretty big kitchen 13.5x18.5

qtkitty
02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Berry~ I bet your house is looking great and even though they may not say it that they appreciate it * nods* Plus sounds like you got a workout and a half in today

mamakat
02-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

Day four without DH and I nearly didn't reach my calories. I got exhausted after my little Wii workout. :lol: I love that thing. I opened free step yesterday and couldn't miss a chance to do it. I ended up napping the rest of the day. I remember getting my DS but after that I was out of it til 7. DD came up and asked if I was hungry. I love her. She fed me yummy pork :) I made my calories and then some. I had so much sodium yesterday that I drank through out the night. I didn't make my usual 64oz water so ended up drinking 3 cans of Diet Soda from my mini fridge and I'm still thirsty. So I will definitely get my water started early today. And find lower sodium food!

Berry what a day you had, that's a lot of cleaning. I think it was a great workout. I hope now that MIL has returned things run smoothly. Well, one can hope. Deep breaths Berry, deep breaths :)

Diana Olive Garden? Wow, I can't picture any of their food right now that isn't super high in calories. But then my family doesn't like it there...I love their sausage, kale, potato soup (can't remember the real name of it) omg, I can't get enough when we go there. But it's rare. We've lived here over 15 years and I can almost swear we haven't been more than 10 times. I was wondering if olives or olive oil bothers you? Anything with acids, eats away my tongue. I have geographical tongue, so it always looks like I'm having an allergic reaction...but I get a reaction right away with tomatoes and hot peppers.

Qtkitty I hate when doctors diagnose something so quick then stick with it as though admitting it might not be the cause would look bad. I had a doctor who blamed everything on my weight or my depression (which was his diagnosis), but for years I'd say there's something more. Doctors hate when you self diagnose. They get a bit offended that you might think that you know more, but you don't. You're a patient after all. Well, look at you. You don't have those problems and you weened yourself off of useless medication. I, too, found out I had a lot more than weight issues and I wasn't just depressed. I got rid of him. He was stuck in the box and refused to look outside. I don't like that when it comes to doctors, our lives are depending on them to not look at us as just another patient, but a person with real concerns, no matter minor or major.

Moondance Sorry to hear TOM is being a jerk, but I've never found him to be nice. How is your DD, is she okay? Was it the snow? I hope she is alright. Congrats of the 182, that's nice. Hope today is better for you. :hug:

ladysheets :welcome: I might have missed you coming in before. Congrats on the 4lbs last week, nice job. Keep it up!

erinrenae How are feeling today? Any better? I hope you get well soon.

Well I'm off to start my day! I didn't do any laundry yesterday so I need to NEED to do it today. Yikes when the DH is away, Kat will play (Wii) :lol: I'm hoping when he arrives tomorrow I can say I'm 201 or under. I'm biting my nails. After my shower yesterday I was 202.8. I nearly cried. I'm sooooo close.

ItsMyTurn
02-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Diana - Thank you for your encouraging words :) You always are so sweet!

Berry - I have no doubt you will start seeing the drops again!! You have done such an amazing job on this journey - start point to where you are now, is just so jaw-dropping!

Mamakat - Thank you so much for thinking of me even when I hadn't checked in. You are right though, I was looking and checking, just time wasn't allowing for any responding.

I miss you all so much!!!! Last training is tomorrow though, this Saturday is the last Saturday I should be working... maybe? So hoping to get back on track shortly. Nutrition was on target until the other day - I have been coming down sick (really hitting today), so not making the best food choices. I am so having withdrawals from the fitness end though, so honestly can't wait to get back to it. I never thought I would say how badly I miss working out :O That's awesome :) *hugs to all!*

qtkitty
02-09-2012, 08:13 AM
ok quick hello ..... 377 even this morning .... come on downward turn WOOOOOHOO

Obviously I am easily excited hahaha

Mamakat~ it is interesting how much they just blame on the weight .... I suddenly stopped having a period regularly .. like a couple times a year when I moved from NC... all the tests came out normal ( thyroid, diabetes, hormones, ultrasounds ect) .. they even sent me to a special Gyno because there were several women around here that are having the same issue. He told me from what has happened with the other women I would have no problem getting pregnant ( yeah great ... unless its miracle jesus type conception hahaha ) and that as long as I had a period a few times a year it was fine. The other issue I had because what they were trying to say was that my fat was soaking up all my testosterone.. if that was happening wouldn't my testosterone levels be low. *lol* .. You should have seen the blank look I got when I asked that. Personally although it sounds weird I think it is between stress and the water or something in the area, because why would quite a few younger women around my age have the same issue.

Diana3271
02-09-2012, 08:22 AM

Calories for yesterday: 1430 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 145.4
Up: .4

Mamakat That soup you mentioned is the Zuppa Toscana! I love it! In fact, I love it so much that I found the recipe online. I have made it in the past. The issue is that I am the only one here that likes it. :dunno: The rest of the family doesn't like Zuppa. Olive Garden has some lower calorie options, although none of them are lower sodium. Most people stick with the pasta dishes and those are the higher calorie meals. Great job on the Wii! My mouth has been clearing up pretty well. I am really thinking it's the soybean oil. I have also learned that most "vegetable oil" is primarily soybean oil. I haven't mentioned this, but I also have a spot on my tongue that shows up with my allergic reactions. It has been checked out and is related to the reaction. The spot is the last thing to clear up and takes forever. Don't forget to get that water in today.

Berry Great job on getting all of that cleaning done! It sounds like a major workout to me. ;)

Itsmyturn Sorry to hear that you are coming down with something. You have been burning the candles at both ends for a while now. Your immune system is probably a little weak right now. I hope things calm down for you soon. How are things going with your DH? Any new job prospects? How is your DD doing? She's a trooper and can probably teach us a thing or two. Have a great day. Try to find a moment to "Zen" or maybe "Zone" out! :lol: Hey, whichever one works, right? ;)

Diana3271
02-09-2012, 08:23 AM
ok quick hello ..... 377 even this morning .... come on downward turn WOOOOOHOO

Obviously I am easily excited hahaha

Nothing wrong with getting excited! Keep up the great work! Have a fantastic, on plan day! :carrot:

berryblondeboys
02-09-2012, 10:10 AM
mamakat That Wii was a good decision to get. I've noticed it's helped my little guy quite a bit with motor control issues too. It was such a great invention! And you are SOOOOOO close!

itsmyturn One more day, you can do it! and working on Saturdays too? I sure hope they pay you well!!!! And it is so hard to stay on top of food when you are stretched too thin AND feel sick, but it is good that you want to work out more! That's a great sign about making this a lifelong habit!

Moondance Hope the little accident with your daughter is OK.

qtkitty And yes, qtkitty, they do blame a lot of things on weight and some of it is valid and some of it is not. Only way to prove it one way or the other is to take off the weight and then say, "there... it wasn't the weight Jacka$$!"

Diana3271 I'm so glad the reaction is slowly going away. Stinks that it's to soybean oil! But at least you finally seem to KNOW what is causing it!

For me, sleep was horrendous again last night - under 5 hours again. Now I'm worrying perhaps my thyroid is going hyper on me? I haven't had sleep problems like for forever! We'll see. I get my blood tested on Monday and they will know by Tuesday.

Today I have more work to do, but all upstairs. I'll strip the beds, rearrange some storage space and so on. We have an artificial tree upstairs that is down, but not taken back downstairs. I HATE lugging it up 2 flights of stairs. I'm going to try to see if I can fit it into my younger son's HUGE closet where we also store out of season coats. And then undo the huge Christmas box and put all that stuff in the cabinet in the family room. Is that lazy? Not wanting to haul that stuff upstairs every freaking year? I've been debating what to do with it for the last 2 weeks and so it all sits in the corner of the family room waiting for me to decide.

Scale was down .2 today which is actually a miracle for as much as I was on my feet yesterday. I tend to hold water weight while on my feet standing all day.

erinrenae80
02-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Hello all!

I started to post this morning by I wasn't able. My three year old was bouncing around on the couch. After telling her to stop five times in five minutes, she did it again just about the second I picked up my cup of coffee. So, I ended up with coffee all over my computer, couch, and me. That's pretty much how the whole day has gone. All of my keys are sticking and it took about 45 minutes to pay 3 bills online.

I did get some sleep last night-yay! I slept about four hours straight, up for two, and fell asleep for another hour. I felt better but not good this morning. I had to make a trip for groceries because we were going to starve before I'm better. That about did me in. I'm not sure if I'm going to try to go to class tomorrow or not. I probably would if it was just sitting in class but it is about a 4 to 5 block walk and the high temp is supposed to be 26 tomorrow. I don't know how great of an idea that will be.

I gained a pound and a half back at yesterday's weigh in however, I lost a pound of that at this morning's weigh in. In my daze this morning, I completely forgot about breakfast until lunchtime. Speaking of breakfast, I started eating Strawberry Awake (it is the Great Value version of Special K with Strawberries). It is so good and very low in points. I get excited about little things. LOL!

I really, truly hope everyone's day is going a lot better than mine!!

Diana3271
02-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TTOM hung around another day! :( Maybe today is my last day. How many days is it now? 12 or so? I am so done and over this thing!

Berry Congrats on the .2. Sorry about the lack of sleep. Once you get that regulated, you might be getting a nice whoosh!

Erinrenae You've had a rough day! :hug: I'm glad you slept better last night. On the good side, at least you have groceries and won't starve. ;) I hate it when we start running low on groceries. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Diana3271
02-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Total Approx 1465 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (725 Calories)
Grilled Chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories
raw carrots 35 calories
Dark Chocolate 90 calories

Exercise
#10 SD Xtreme Bonus Abs
#10 SD Xtreme Bonus Buns w/#10's

JoJoP
02-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Ugggg had a fruit leather and 4 pieces of chocolate cracker toffee earlier ;____;

But I did 2 30-minute treadmill sessions of 3.5 mph at 5% incline, so hopefully that helped a bit.

Need to buy more leafy greens. Wanted a salad today but all we had was wilted stuff >_<

ilovemo
02-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Diana you are so upbeat n cheery.. I love it!

Hi everyone!

So today-

Breakfast- 1 cup coffee (100)

Snack- Greek yogurt (140)

lunch- Chicken stir fry (300)

Snack- Hand ful of trail mix (100)

Dinner- "naked" tenders.. basically grilled chicken tenders.. 3 small pieces (150) spicy garlic sauce (50) carrot sticks (~5)

Total => 845.. yikes! oh well I didnt workout today

qtkitty
02-10-2012, 12:05 AM
2/9/2012
Morning Weight 377.0

Breakfast
1tsp Molasses 20
Lots o’ Cinnamon
Sub Total 170

Lunch
Potato Roll 90
2 Slices Roast Beef 70
Apple 80
Sub Total 250

Dinner ( embarrassed.. I am a big mac-aholic )
2 Big Macs 1080
Tator Tots 450
Oatmeal Cookie 100
Sub Total 1630

Engine Starter *lol* ( still trying to get digestion back on track )
Apple Sauce 100
1 tsp Black Strap Molasses 17
Lots of Cinnamon
Nutmeg, Cardamom, Cayenne Pepper

Sub Total 117

Daily Total 2167

Water 60

I was honestly going to plead the 5th before I totaled calories *lol* I felt I did a lot worse then I did… my tummy is still stuffed. I do not even know what to think about it. I do not even want to think about tomorrow and weighing. *lol* worse yet I did it to myself. I have a weakness for Big Macs and they are buy 1 get 1 here. Well if I eat one and have another one right there. Obviously I can not be trusted to keep my mitts off.

Tomorrow I promised my dd Chinese, which will not be to bad since it is the 2 of us I am just going to get some House Lo Main. It is not to bad on calories, just a lot of hidden salt. I am used to having that happen on a regular bases I guess though so.

Diana~ Didn’t make it on plan… I can’t say I did with a fast food stop under my belt … al I can say is tomorrow will be a better day.

Berry~ oh I plan on it … at this point it is 20 more lbs and I will be at the weight I had my daughter and was having regular periods. I had lost weight up to getting pregnant just by eating whole foods. I did not restrict my eating and ate when ever what ever but was loosing because of eating whole foods and doing a lot of baking. I did not gain anything while pregnant either.

Diana3271
02-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Good Morning and TGIF! :dance: I hope you have a great one! :carrot:

I had another gain this morning. My food last night wasn't a problem. I am hoping the gains are from the sodium in the food from Olive garden. I have to keep in mind that a .8 gain isn't bad from sodium. Hopefully this is not the start of a reaction from an "unknown" at Olive Garden. This will be my test of Olive Garden.

Calories for yesterday: 1465 + :coffee2:
Weigh In: 145.8
Up: .8

mamakat
02-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

Ugh, I'm up again. I was so hoping to give DH a surprise when he got home. The lowest I got was 202.4, but it's up 2lbs. I assume it's all the sodium I've been eating. Processed, microwavable food is so high in sodium. Blah, I can't wait til I get real food again. :) I did my 5 mile walk yesterday, the sun was out and it was gorgeous (a bit windy). I drank 60oz of water throughout the night, woke up every hour needing a drink. The extra Lithium is making me very thirsty.

Diana Yup, that's the soup. I love love love that soup. I tried making it at home once, it wasn't bad (especially because I can't cook), but I can't imagine it's low carb with the potatoes. Mmm, I'd love some now :) Hope you are not having an allergy.

qtkitty Now I want a big mac :lol: I grew up to self conscience to go to fast foods, especially drive thrus. But once my son was born, I became the master of order and pay without getting out of the car. Now I can do it without the kids, but still not for myself. I can only order them food, unless it's a diet soda for me. Cracks me up, I'm so weird. I hope you have a better day today. :)

JoJo fruit leather? What is that? good job on the exercise.

erinrenae what an icky day yesterday. I hope your computer dries up and continues to work. It's tough these days to live without one. I hope your cold eases up too. Yikes too much in one day! Deep breaths. :hug:

Berry gotta say, it sounds less complicated to carry everything down then how you described it, but I'm sure you know which is easier. I wouldn't call it laziness either, more like economical in time and energy. You are a busy women especially around that season. If it's easier to do it that way then I say don't sweat it (literally). You can use the time you save for other things, like a cup of tea :) Or save your back from lugging it two flights (so you don't miss the gym to to soreness). If it's not a hindrance where you decide to put it then it can only be a good thing :) Hope you got some rest.

ItsMyTurn :wave: I hope to see you soon.

I hope everyone has wonderful and healthy day.

berryblondeboys
02-10-2012, 10:25 AM
morning all!

Down .8 this morning and I think the cold is beginning to let up. I'm doing yoga this evening and will do body pump tomorrow to get back into things.

I am making lunch for 20 for tomorrow for Adrian's FIRST club (a robotics club). I decided to make pulled pork. I've never eaten it or made it, but seemed economical, low enough fat and loads them with proteins, so I'm feeding them well while they need to work (they meet on Saturdays 10-6 for 6 weeks preparing for the competition).

I'll be busy today - for sure.

Sleep still wasn't great despite sleep deprivation. I got 7 hours, but I was in bed for 9 hours, but was awake again from 4-5 and was waking up before the alarm. What is with that?

mamakat Sorry the scale went back up two pounds, but when it goes up fast like that, you know it's sodium. It will be back down before you know it.

qtkitty My observation is that people start to have more problems with their cycles/getting pregnant the older they are and the longer they have been overweight. So, what might have been OK for weight and your cycles when you were 4 years younger, might not be OK now. Or, that is what your doctor might say... cumulative effect. I do know that weight affects our reproductive organs and fertility. That can't be disputed scientifically either, but it affects each person differently. Like was my weight the reason it took 2.5 years to conceive our son? Or not? And I always worry and wonder if my weight or eating contributed to his autism or not - there is just so much they still don't know.

diana3271 Hopefully that .8 was just a sodium blip and not from soybean oil!

erinrenae I think I would have a heartache if something spilled on my computer. My husband would not be very understanding... "Why was anyone eating or drinking near the computer?" Of course, have I seen him eat or drink near the computer - yes, nearly daily! He conveniently finds ways to forget or make it OK for "him" to do it... You know...

mamakat
02-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Just a quick update before I head out the door. I'm going to my dd's spelling bee, which she doesn't want to win because if her friend doesn't win she will be grounded for two weeks. What is going on in this world? My child wants to throw a contest to save her friend :shrug: I don't get people, at least strict parents. Any way I digress. I wanted to say I lost the two lbs this morning and a couple of those .#'s. After my shower 10 mins ago I weighed 201.4 I nearly had a heart attack! I won't count it, but I will enjoy knowing my body can hit that numba.

Have a great day!

valalltogether
02-10-2012, 01:26 PM
been bad bad bad lately!!

let myself get too hungry at work and ended up having about half a milkshake. (so hard to work at a restaurant)!!

yesterday we celebrated my boyfriend's birthday so we went out for dinner. then ice cream and a movie on the couch. ice cream with all the toppings: caramel, hot fudge, magic shell and even peanut butter topping.

he is such a bad influence!! weighing in at a happy place of 145 today, but i expect it to possibly go up.

erinrenae80
02-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Berry~I wasn't very happy but I was a lot more concerned. My laptop is one that my school provides. It is $1500 to replace it, which I'm 99% sure that isn't the actual replacement cost. I think it is more of a deterent. But still, I'm graduating in July and there's no way I could come up with the money before then. Anyway, it seems to be working better today.

Mamakat~That is craziness! I try to gently encourage (ok sometimes it isn't really that gentle) my kids to do their best but nothing like that. I'm pretty strict but never to that extent.

Val~I think that's why I'm doing pretty well sticking to my WW-like program. I can have "cheat" days and I've been finding low point snacks. I have to be very careful to not get too hungry because it will send my blood sugar into a tail spin. You will do better today and tomorrow. :)

As for me, I'm feeling better. Still not great but functioning. I did make it to class and let me tell you, I was almost frozen by the time I got to the building. I was 13.7 points under yesterday. I wasn't very hungry and for supper I had a veggie melody salad that was virturally no points and a one point stick of string cheese. I don't know how that's going to affect my weight yet. I am down another pound from yesterday though. Another half pound and I'll be down 10 from when I started.

mamakat
02-10-2012, 03:46 PM
OK spelling bee update. There were three left, the girl being one. OMG, she misspelled the word. The devastation on her face was heart breaking. Not only that but the entire 6th grade must have known, everyone was so shocked and sad for her...teachers too. AND the parents didn't even come to support her! OMG, that was uber sad.

On a weirder side, my dd barely gave me the time of day. After I walked there and everything :p Her friend that was at the bday party waved at me like she was so thrilled to see me. She waved before, mid and after she passed me...she's a hoot. On the way out, dd barely waves but her friend is manic and signs a heart! Aw, somebody likes me.

So I got in an unexpected 30 min. walk up and down hills. Love my neighborhood. So not all was bad. My dd was out quick and let me just say some of those words were way too easy (not just dd's everyone's).

erinrenae glad your computer is working.

erinrenae80
02-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Mamakat~Maybe there was some misunderstanding with the spelling bee girl. My son's in 7th grade and by the time info reaches me it is totally different than how it started out. We can hope anyway! I try not to worry whether or not my kids pay attention to me when they are with their friends. I usually ask my son if he wants me to come to school events or not. He has a band contest tomorrow and he wants me to pick him up but not to watch him compete. LOL!

Moondance
02-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Happy Friday! :D
What a crazy couple of days! DD is ok. The was stopped at a light behind another car. A third car pulled up behind her, but the 4th car didn't stop. #3 car plows into back of DD's car and she bumps car #1. DD (and her passenger) complained of neck soreness, so they immediately collared them and took them to ER. No serious injury, just soreness. She's already much better today. Whiplash is nothing to take lightly though, so we'll probably do some massage therapy in a few days. Car will most likely be totalled. It's an old car but with lots of rear end damage (nothing in front, they barely bumped). But with one car still in Kansas and another car at the impound lot, things are a little crazy at home. Surprisingly the scale was down again, today it said 183. Sure hope I can hang on to that through the weekend! That would make me feel GOOD!

I'm pretty busy at work, so no time for personals now. I'll try again later!

Have a great day!

LittleBrownBike
02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi everyone, sorry for a day or two of absense... Wow Moondance, sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for the best!!

My eating is going reasonably decent, I haven't been keeping track over the past few days but it's been good...

Also I completed Week 2 Run 1 of Couch to 5K last night in the pouring rain... my hubby thought I was nuts but I was supposed to do it Wednesday and used getting home late from work as an excuse to skip, so I was determined to do it yesterday... it actually was kind of fun running in the rain, it was nice and cooling and I felt really happy after I finished...

Diana3271
02-10-2012, 10:14 PM
JoJoP Great job on the workout!

Ilovemo Hi :wave: I hope you had a great day!

Qtkitty Have you seen the recipe for the Big Mac bowl? I have heard that it's a lower calorie option for the Big Mac. People seem to enjoy it.

Mamakat Great job on the 5 mile walk! Hopefully that low number on the scale will hang around for your weigh in! :carrot:

Berry Great job on the .8. I'm glad to hear the cold is passing. DH has been sick for over a week now. Maybe close to 2. :?:

Valalltogether Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :wave:

Erinrenae I'm glad you are feeling better. Do the best you can with your eating since you have been sick. I hope you can get some rest this weekend and feel better by the first of the week.

Moondance Congrats on your weigh in! I'm glad your DD is doing OK.

LittleBrownBike Congrats on Couch to 5K and for staying on plan!

Diana3271
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Total Approx 1465 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (725 Calories)
Raw carrots 35 calories
2 pickling cucumbers 20 calories
Grilled Salmon 400 calories
Steamed Broccoli 100 calories
1/2 cup cottage cheese 100 calories
Peaches w/cinnamon 70 calories

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Recovery Core w/#10's

qtkitty
02-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Morning Weight 378.4

Breakfast
1tsp Molasses 20
Lots o’ Cinnamon
Sub Total 170

Lunch
Potato Roll 90
2 Slices Roast Beef 70
String Cheese Stick 70
Sub Total 240

Dinner
House Special Lo Mien ( Veg, Noodles, Shrimp, Imitation Crab, Chicken, and pork/ in order by amounts)740
Oatmeal Cookies 300
Sub Total 1040

Daily Total 1450

Water 60

Diana~ No I have not ... *lol* I was not sure what the Big Mac in a bowl someone else had talked about was ... in my head I pictured mcd's putting everything but the Bun in a bowl *lol*.. looking as I type this though ... definately sounds good ... and even over a salad ... yummy

Diana3271
02-11-2012, 08:51 AM

Has anyone tried the new Starbuck's Blonde Roast (Willow) coffee? Dang! That's some good stuff! :coffee2:

Calories for yesterday: 1465 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 145.0
Down: .8

It looks like it was just a sodium gain from Olive Garden. I am being pessimistically optimistic. :rofl:

Qtkitty I have seen someone in our check-in list big mac in a bowl. Maybe they have the recipe and can post it. It might be a good option for when you are at home and have a craving for them.

berryblondeboys
02-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Up .6 on the scale this morning and that is actually good news. I was on my feet with almost no break from 2 pm to 12:30 am working in the kitchen and I always see a big gain a day after that. Means I should see a bit whoosh soon. However, I need to spend a lot of time on my feet today too.

Yesterday, according to my gizmo, I burned 2540 calories and consumed 1600. Made 6238 steps. Dang it's hard to make 10000 steps.

mamakat
02-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

Guess what? It's snowing. It's a good thing I stocked up on Atkins bars last night. Guess what else I got? Another rat. Yep, he is so beautiful, such a unique color, I couldn't resist. :rofl: I am famous for doing things without DH's approval or knowledge and this time was no different. So now we have Ben & Jerry. :rofl: So love it.

Diana I love your pessimistic optimism, is very encouraging, but not overly so :) I truly do hope it was just the sodium though.

Berry what did you decide, closets or carrying it downstairs? Are you getting snow today? It doesn't look like it's sticking here, yet. I think I can only get near 10000 if I walk mile 5 miles, but other than that I never make many steps. How's your cold?

LittleBrownBike How do you feel after running in the rain. My DH and I always shake our heads at the super fit runners here, who run during freezing weather or sweltering weather. DH says, one day, geez take a break. But that's commitment and who knows the reason behind those daily runs. Good for you for sticking to your promise to yourself.

Moondance the accident sounds scary, even if it was minor. Gosh, I'd totally freak. The behind guy must've been going fast if he totaled the car. I hope your DD is doing well. Glad your scale is treating you nicely.

erinrenae I got it from my, who knows how reliable source :lol: that the girl did ask her parents not to come. I didn't even ask my child as that's just what I do. It was unsaid wedding vows...I, Kat, will be at every moment of our future kids' lives...whether they like it or not :rofl: I did wait til my DD waved first. I always hang back and feel them out to assess what comfortable for them. But I do get in my embarrassing time too. DD hates it, DS doesn't care. Glad you are feeling better :)

So last night, we went to BK for dinner. I ordered a triple whopper w/cheese, no ketchup and the girl behind the counter asked "You gonna eat all that?" Instead of getting offended (who asks stuff like that, btw that's super rude), I said "yes." She called me a big eater. I was shocked. I replied nicely and said "Yes, I am a big eater and I'm not going to take offense to your comment because today marks my 80lbs loss." She was shocked! She asked tons of questions. We talked a good 8 mins then finally she rung us up. She was all for a low carb diet until she heard there was no ice cream or cake. :lol:

I lost another 1.4 pounds bringing me to 81lbs down and 2 pounds away from Onederland. So exciting. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day!

qtkitty
02-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Morning weight:fr::faint:381.4:kickcan:

Holy COW!! *lol* Obiously water weight from the chinese, but wow thats a lot of water.

Diana~ I looked it up last night on here .. Johanna or Joanna ( I am horrible with names) was the original poster of the recipe.

Big Mac In A Bowl
Ingredients:

5 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/4 c finely chopped onion
1/4 c finely chopped dill pickles
3/4 c finely shredded iceberg lettuce
1 - 2 tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing
1 oz Low Fat Cheddar

Directions:

Cook up extra lean ground beef, drain fat and return to pan and add seasonings of choice (I used garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper).

Remove beef from heat & mix in WF Thousand Island Dressing, pickles & onion

Spread lettuce on plate, add beef mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese.

Enjoy!

Someone else had posted a 1000 island recipe:

1000 Island Dressing
1 cup plain non fat yogurt - I used non fat plain greek
3 tablespoons pickle relish
3 tabelspoons chili sauce
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon minced onions
1 tsp. white vinegar
1 teaspoon mustard

Combine all ingredients, refrigerate at least an hour

Servings per recipe - 24
Serving size - 1 tblsp
Calories per Tblsp - 14
less than 1 gr. fat, 1 gr. protein, 2 gr carbohydrate
56mg of sodium

I am so going to make this for the family... dd loves bigmacs too but her mouth is to small for such a big burger. She is not big on meat so when we can get it in her easily its a good thing.

Diana3271
02-11-2012, 11:11 AM
I am signed up for the Eat This Not That emails. I always get something interesting in the emails to ponder.

http://www.rodale.com/best-sweeteners?page=1

I know a lot of people use agave nectar. It appears that it is highly processed and actually worse for you than even sugar or HFCS. Interesting stuff! Also, as a note, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What works for one person may not work for another.

What I found to be interesting is blackstrap molasses. It is suppose to be nutrient rich and a lot better for you. I use turbinado sugar, which is less processed, but still not great.

Here's my question. Can someone describe what blackstrap molasses tastes like? I know I tasted it when I was younger, but I don't remember what it tasted like. Would it taste good in coffee? Real maple syrup was also recommended. Not sure how that would taste in coffee, either. ;)

valalltogether
02-11-2012, 11:16 AM
up two pounds this morning, as expected. thats what happens when you indulge. very ready to focus and get back on track again.

looking SO much forward to my two days off, so that i might cook a million pounds of food to be more equipped for the coming days. a huge problem for me is that i have this wacky schedule and at work especially, i have no time to sit and eat. i need to be able to pick at something while running around.

erinrenae80
02-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Good mid-morning!

I slept all night. Yay! I really think I'm more excited about that then I was when my kids started sleeping through the night. We hit the high school basketball game last night and watched my son in the marching band doing the light show. It was pretty good. I wasn't 100% sure what to expect but it was a lot of fun. After we came home, I was still feeling pretty decent so I did 30 minutes of free step. I'm happy to say I have officially lost 10 pounds! :)

Mamakat~I'm much more involved in my kids' lives than my mom was in mine. I'm not saying that she was a bad mom or anything, she just had her own life too. I try to give them space to be themselves but I keep a very close eye on them. I'll be the crazy mom that will be showing up at the parties they aren't supposed to be at and dragging them out. LOL! DS had his contest performance this morning. I stood outside the door so I could hear him and he didn't know I was there until he was done. I wanted to avoid adding to his nerves.

Diana~I've noticed a lot of websites and recipes recommending artificial sweeteners and diet soda. From what I've heard neither one of those are worth a darn for you. I've tried the Agave Nectar. It is ok but I'm not crazy about it in my hot drinks. I will probably use it in recipes since I hate wasting anything. I think I'll just stick to plain old sugar.

qtkitty
02-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Diana~ For me personally I like the flavor... but then Molasses is one of my fav sweeteners ( I could drink it I think *LOL* that’s how much I like it)...Black Strap Molasses is very intense though.. its flavor is on the bitter end more then the sweet end tasted out of the jar. However when added to baked goods the flavor evens out into more of a sweet flavor. I know this is the strange but i smell an under tone that smells almost like kerosene to black strap which would be because of the high mineral content, including iron and copper.

In coffee with the bitter of the coffee and the bitter of the black strap ... Bleck ... I do not think that would be a good combo. That being said there is a type of dark brown sugar that is Turbinado with Molasses added I think its called Murado. I used to make my own brown sugar all of the time, because I could not find the deep dark brown sugar I prefer. I also tend to add more molasses to recipes that call for Brown Sugar and then leave out the white sugar. It makes things moister.

Just a note the pretty white sugar crystals that come in Domino's or what ever kind of sugar you get comes from the sugar cane. They refine out the minerals from the sugar and the by product is Molasses. There are different kinds of molasses and some from different spots in the process. Black strap is the bottom of the barrel so to say. Which is why it has such a high mineral content , lower sugar content and less calories. The regular Molasses I have is 60 cal per Tbsp where as Black Strap has 50 cal per Tbsp. When your looking for molasses always always look for Unsulforated it is a better quality product.

Here is a link to a website that has some good information on Molasses in general:
http://www.recipetips.com/glossary-term/t--33503/molasses.asp

Around here Blackstrap used to be easy to find since Walmart came in they carried it for awhile then stopped carrying it at our local store.

Agave is a sugar ... as the Corn Syrup ads keep saying Sugar is Sugar ... be it Agave Nectar, Corn Syrup, Apple Concentrate( yes ... sneaky manufacturers use this instead of more noticeable sugar substitutes to add the sugar they need to sweeten their products), or Sugar ... it has the same purpose for flavor and reaction in the brain..

I think this article about Aguave is an interesting little bit. http://nourishedkitchen.com/when-natural-foods-arent-natural-agave-nectar/

Also if you like Honey... also explore different kinds of Honey. They may different local types. They say local honey because of allergies so the season that the honey was produced is important. If your buying direct then they will know when their bees harvested and from there you can figure out what was blooming around that time. The honey in the stores are from clover predominately. However when the bees have access to a large area of the same flowers the honey takes on characteristics of those flowers. Orange Honey which the bees were in an Orange grove.. has a orangy taste to it. There is also buckwheat honey YUMMY stuff it is the darkest of the honeys that I have seen.

For Maple syrup ... if you have read little house on the prairie you may remember this scene... where in the winter time they boil maple syrup until it is thick then pour it over snow as a sweet treat ( really they were making Maple sugar I believe… I guess it would store better?). When I was younger there was an old time village set up where we always ended up going. History you know. Well there they showed the maple sugar being processed and they would render it down so much it would completely crystalize and become a solid. It looked much like Brown Sugar and to me at least much sweeter. I used to go to our local fair every year so I could get maple sugar candies. They were just maple syrup condensed until it made a solid candy when poured into a mold.

UHm now that I have written a novel on sugar ...yippes .. shutting up now

side note: I get headaches from preservatives and things ... like hot dogs ... so I try to stay away from lowfat, no sugar added, and artificial sweeteners. People who do not get sick from these kinds of simple everyday products look at me like I am crazy if I say that. I would rather injest sugar then get headaches. Then again I have been getting headaches from other things too. I wonder if it is not a wider sensitivity issue. Blah ... typing as I was thinking on it so ... yeah .

erinrenae80
02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
qtkitty~Wow! You have an amazing knowledge of sweets. I know what you mean about artificial sweetners giving headaches. I can get one after one drink of a Diet Pepsi. I had one bad enough that I quit drinking pop altogether for about three years. Thanks for sharing all of that with us!

Diana3271
02-11-2012, 10:02 PM
I had an off day. I woke up hungry and just felt off all day. I ate more calories than I normally do on my high calorie days. I'm am actually curious if I felt like this because my TTOM lasted longer than normal.

Berry I hope you had a good day.

Diana I love your pessimistic optimism, is very encouraging, but not overly so :)

I lost another 1.4 pounds bringing me to 81lbs down and 2 pounds away from Onederland. So exciting. :)

Mamakat You totally understand me! :D Congrats on the 81 pounds! Keep up the great work! :carrot:

Valalltogether Sorry about the gain. Hopefully the meal prep/planning will be a big help for you.

Erinrenae Congrats on the 10 pounds. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Qtkitty Thanks for that information. I looked up the calories for the Blackstrap Molasses and it's actually a little higher than sugar. I thought they were all the same. Anyways, I will probably stick with my turbinado sugar. I like the flavor of it and there's no weird tastes/flavors. I have never been a huge fan of honey for some reason. I like it OK, but prefer my turbinado sugar.

Diana3271
02-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Approx 2115 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (760 calories)
Wendy's Single w/out cheese 460 calories
Spice cake 300 calories

Dinner (990 calories)
BLT 450 calories
Clam Chowder 240 calories
Spice Cake 300 calories

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Bonus Abs

erinrenae80
02-12-2012, 01:09 AM
I had a splurg night and boy did I splurg! It was so good. I went out with a couple of girl friends for Valentine's day. We are all single and we decided it would be way more fun to go out with the girls anyway. We had a great time. :) I'm not sure how many points I blew through but I'm confident it wasn't over the weekly extra points. I will be back on track tomorrow and happy to do it.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! If your weather is anything like it is here, bundle up and stay warm. :)

qtkitty
02-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Morning Weight 381.4

Brunch
Mocha ( 1 scoop Big Train Mocha and 2c.coffee) 98
French Bran Buds (Egg Beaters, Milk, Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Buds cereal, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg) 140
Apple Butter 30
Sub Total 268

Dinner
Mexican Inspired Goulash ( Chicken Tenders, Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Yellow and Zucchini Squash, Chicken Stock, Tri Color Cous Cous, Spices and herbs) 756
1/4c Shredded Mozzarella 80
Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt ( PB2 & Greek Yogurt) 230
1c 2% Milk 130
Sub Total 1196

Daily Total 1464

Water 60

I was experimenting in the kitchen this morning obviously… tried to make a less calorie laden French Toast by using Bran Buds…. Yeah … BLECK… my daughter LOVED them though and actually came back for bites instead of me having to try and get her to eat. All I can say is wow to that *LOL*

Erinrenae80~ hahaha I do not know if that knowledge of sweets is a good thing or not… *pokes my belly* ..My grandfather is diabetic so my grandmother usually uses work around’s and some things work better to not spike his sugar than pure sugar cane. I tend to read and watch educational tv quite a bit so I am full of not always so useful information *lol* Tonight I was flipping between Doomsday Preppers and Curiosity.

Diana~ You always have to go with what tastes best to you.. Satisfaction of getting sweetness is different for everyone . I think in some things it is interesting that things that have more nutrients on the healthy end of the spectrum are higher in calories.

Diana3271
02-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Here's the new thread for the week: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/252727-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome-week-2-12-12-a.html

I though TTOM had left the building, but it hasn't. It has still been hanging around, although, just barely. I think today is 2 weeks.

I had a lot of sodium yesterday from a Wendy's Single at lunch, and dinner was a BLT and soup. My calories and sodium were higher than normal.

Calories for yesterday: 2115 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 146.4 (TTOM still hanging on for dear life)
Up 1.4 pounds

ilovemo
02-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi everyone.. I fell off the last few days.. Feel horrible about it. But I'm back and ready! :)