Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/190/150

Height: 5'9

Default New here and hoping to stick with it

Hi
I figure I'll introduce myself my name is Sarah. I'm hoping to stick with a plan this time. Weight history I was always the bigger girl. It was something I kinda of got used to I really was never huge just bigger. Until I hurt my knee and found myself stuck on the coach for three months that is probably the start of my weight slide. I went from being bigger but always active to gaining weight and inactive. I'm 5'9 and right now I am at the peak weight of 193 and I absolutely hate it. I'm hoping to go down to 150. What really sunk it for me was realizing how often I don't look in a mirror and when I caught a glimpse the other day I had the OMG moment of how did this happen. I'm going to do calorie tracking and work up my activity level from walking into running. I've tried all the fad diets and realized rather quickly that heavy restricts on diet don't work well for me. So this time I'm going to try that old trick of moderation. This forum seems like a great place to come for support so I'm going to stick this through this.
Sarah
historyofcoolbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #2  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC!

You can check out the calorie counters forum for some great tips and tricks from all of us calorie counters!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/275/200

Height: 5ft 7in

Welcome! I'm new here too! I was a member a few years ago and lost my way, but now I am back and ready for a new beginning in 2012!
LosinItIn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Ticker.

Hi. New here also & already seeing much motivation. Good luck!
MissGuided is offline   Reply With Quote