PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/256/180

Height: 5'6

Default Finding my balance - I hope

Well I've been on Metformin for nearly 7 weeks. Not sure it has been the miraculous weight loss item for me (but in the same breath I haven't had any side effects) however I wonder if it has started to help my hormones balance out. (My last withdrawl bleed from Norethisterone was 6 days as opposed to not stopping until I took it again!)

Have worked out two sessions a week at the gym helps with weight loss - any more often and the scales dont budge. I do general walking with the dogs so that helps anyway.

So as it stands I have loss 8 lbs since I say my gyn in mid-October. I see her again mid jan so hopefully I can get another few pounds off.

Now I just want my slider!!!

Hx
treowth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

Keep up the good work! I hope the PCOS symptoms and weight continue to get better!
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote