Beck Diet Solution - new to this way of thinking

View Full Version : new to this way of thinking

stampingbella
12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone :)
I am new to the beck solution and have just started reading the book. I have been on a BAZILLion Diets since birth..LOL and I can't get my mojo going.. I was wondering if anyone has any weight loss results they can share with us? and what particular plan you follow?
I am doing the Suzanne Somers/Atkins WOE..
100 pounds to lose **WAHHHHH****

Emily

HikingChloe
12-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome Emily. You just have to do what works for you. I know the 100 pounds seems overwhelming, so break it down much smaller OK?

I do best with calorie counting and making sure the majority of what I eat is healthy and a sustainable style for life.

You won't regret starting today - it is just one more day behind you that you made a decision to get healthier.

Good luck.

stampingbella
12-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Welcome Emily. You just have to do what works for you. I know the 100 pounds seems overwhelming, so break it down much smaller OK?

I do best with calorie counting and making sure the majority of what I eat is healthy and a sustainable style for life.

You won't regret starting today - it is just one more day behind you that you made a decision to get healthier.

Good luck.
thank you for the good wishes :) I know that I should adopt a healthier way of eating but I need to just shed a little bit of weight to keep me going :)
thank you for the good wishes.. I appreciate it!!

Nelia
12-07-2011, 05:21 PM
(Laughing!) Emily, I can relate. I've been on a TRAzillion diets. You've come to the right place. When the mind is well-positioned the weight loss is (relatively) easy.

30 pounds | Primal/Eat. Stop. Eat.

Welcome!