Old 11-21-2011, 01:13 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Frenzy 2011 Chat Week 10 (11/21-11/27)

Oops ignore my post in last weeks thread I got this one up on the table.

I will do the other to threads up tomorrow and post results then too.

Have an awesome night everyone

I also want to say Thank you to Leslie B who will take over as Blue Team Leader for the next challenge. I know that she will be awesome, I'll still be around just need a bit of a break. Thanks Leslie
Old 11-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #2  

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS FOR THE WEEK

Biggest Loser:
Beck, -3lbs, -1.88%

Honorable Mentions:
Catsgetnhealthy, -2lbs, -.99%
slowrunner, -1lbs, -.40%
envelope, -.2, -.12%

Everyone with a loss this week made the list. We had a few gains and lost 4 more people this week. There are a few more in danger of elimination on Sunday so make sure to post early if any of you are doing Thanksgiving celebrations.

Talk to you all later...BTW red team won this one.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #3  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS FOR THE WEEK

Biggest Loser:
Beck, -3lbs, -1.88% Your awesome, eway to go!

Honorable Mentions:
Catsgetnhealthy, -2lbs, -.99% Great job!
slowrunner, -1lbs, -.40% Keep up the effort, it's showing!
envelope, -.2, -.12% Loss is wonderful this time of year!
Old 11-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Howdy blue team !

Congratulations to all the losers !

Sad to see so many dropping out... makes sense this time of year though with everyone being so busy. We are now a small but mighty team ! We can do this !

This week has started out on a blah note... I came down with a virus yesterday and slept most of the day today. On the plus side I'm feeling better this evening and my weight seems to be moving downward again. Busy day tomorrow so hopefully I'll be feeling chipper in the morning.

Bigmid - Glad I'm able to help out... we are all still your team... you are the Captain and I'm the Assistant.

Here's hoping everyone has a great week !
Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #5  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Congrats to all our losers this week!

I had a great week last week after having several days of the scale not moving at all. I always either go up a little or stay exactly the same weight during the time between TOM and ovulation, then lose the days following ovulation. Since daily weigh-ins, I've been able to see the trend in my weight loss in relationship to my monthly cycle; it helps to keep me focused even if the scale sticks or goes up.

I'm bracing myself for the holiday weekend. I'm going in with a plan, giving myself lots of mental pep-talks, and will not binge. I will stay in control!

My workout schedule is off today and tomorrow due to substituting at my kids' school for a teacher that's out this week, but I'll try to make up for it on the days off- Wednesday through Sunday.

I hope everyone has a productive week!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #6  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Congrats Beck, Catsgetnhealthy, Slowrunner and envelope, and everyone that stuck it through for another week!

Sorry I haven't been around as much. Hubby's been out of town so my routine has been a little different while he's not around.

Hope everyone that celebrates the T-day stuff has a happy, healthy, minimally stressy holiday this week.

And feel better soon, Leslie!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #7  

Howdy Blue Team !

I had my official weigh-in this morning and managed to lose 2 lbs. which is great considering I'm still feeling a bit under the weather and slept most of the day yesterday. I managed to get 30 minutes in on the treadmill then saw my personal trainer. He very kindly didn't push me too hard today and got a good workout in. Now it's off to therapy then group therapy then craft night with the girls.

Beck - isn't it a great feeling when you're in tune with your body. And yes, you WILL stay in control !

Somni - Thanks... I am indeed feeling much better today. Is hubby back in town now?

Have a great day all !
Old 11-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #8  

Morning everyone I'm just heading to work soon, still been crazy busy and very stressful. Hoping this will level off by the years end....or sooner:-)

Glad to read that you are all gaining control of triggers.....I need that, keep up the great success.

I'll check back again soon I hope.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #9  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I wasnt able to post last week because the hotel had internet from ****.

Ah well, my first freebie.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:57 AM   #10  
going for gold

Hellos everyone!! hope everyones been having a good week. I hvnt had a day off work yet, been so busy and workign my weekend away too... made it to the gym a few times this week... wish it had been more though.

Going to put alot more effort into the coming week!!! and make an effort to post on here more often

have a wonderful weekend all
Old 11-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #11  

Hello Blue Team !

Here's hoping everyone is having a good Saturday so far.

This week has been great so far, although I'm still battling this cold. It seems to be at the annoying loose cough stage now so that's a good thing. After losing a whopping 4 lbs. in 3 weeks, even though I was completely on plan, I finally saw the 'woosh' and lost 5 lbs. in 2 days. Will have the official weigh-in on Tuesday so will see how it goes then. Thanksgiving was great... we went to a good friends house, ate healthy, had great conversation, and played a fun new card game. Hubby has had the past few days off so we've been having fun hanging out and exercising and today we'll finally brave the mall and see if there are any good sales left.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #12  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

I made it through Thanksgiving and stuck to my plan like glue. It was great to be able to enjoy the foods I enjoy for the holiday, but that I prepared with cuts in fat and calories. I ran and walked an hour yesterday, then later in the evening did an hour of stationary bike.

Hope everyone has a successful weigh in!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #13  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Pretty good Thanksgiving. Tried to not to overeat. Used smaller plates to watch serving size. I didn't have all of the usual deserts. So that really helped. Hope ya all have good weigh in. Get back on the weightloss train tomorrow and good eating!