Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #1  

Default Hi All!

I don't really know what to say here so bare with me.

I'm Vicki and I'm 20 years old. I guess I decided to start this diet because I go away to school this January and I really want to feel confident in myself around new people because this will be the first time I'm completely away from all my family and friends. My mini goal is to fit into the jeans I was wearing last summer (2010) come school start but my ultimate goal is to weigh anywhere between 150-170 depending on the way my body looks. I'm not so worried about my weight as I am about being toned and flat and not saggy, the bat wings must go! Erm, I think that's everything. So, nice to meet all of you! Hope you all succeed in your diet goals!
gorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy school starting Jan., how exciting for you.
Have you decided on a food plan? There is a ton of information on lots of different eating plans. Be sure to choose one that fits your lifestyle and you can stick to long term. Plus, I bet a gym or something will be available to you at school. Take advantage to of that when you can.
Best of luck to you.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #3  

Canadian colleges don't offer food plans, not any that I've looked into anyways. Which is good, because it allows me to buy what groceries I want to make whatever food I want. And there is definitely a gym available to me. Which is huge! Because I won't have to spend extra money on a gym pass when I'll be poor enough being a college student lol.
gorby is offline   Reply With Quote