Old 10-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #1  
alaskagirl

Unhappy No Appetite

This Is Week 5 For Me And I Was Doing Really Good The First Few Weeks (as A Matter Of Fact Im Down 17-ish Lbs) I Am Noticing This Week I Have No Appetite. I Cannot Eat. For Example, Today I Had Ip Drink And 2 Cups Of Cabbage W/ Wf Coleslaw Dressing And Now I Can't Force Anything Down I Know It's Not Good, But How bad Is It? I Wish There Was A "meal Replacement" Bar We Could Eat. Also, I Have maybe Lost A Pound In The Last Week. What The Heck Is Going On Here?? I Did Buy The Keto Stix And It's Really Dark... I Was Out Of Town And Don't Wi For Another 1.5 Weeks.
akscutest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #2  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by akscutest View Post
This Is Week 5 For Me And I Was Doing Really Good The First Few Weeks (as A Matter Of Fact Im Down 17-ish Lbs) I Am Noticing This Week I Have No Appetite. I Cannot Eat. For Example, Today I Had Ip Drink And 2 Cups Of Cabbage W/ Wf Coleslaw Dressing And Now I Can't Force Anything Down I Know It's Not Good, But How bad Is It? I Wish There Was A "meal Replacement" Bar We Could Eat. Also, I Have maybe Lost A Pound In The Last Week. What The Heck Is Going On Here?? I Did Buy The Keto Stix And It's Really Dark... I Was Out Of Town And Don't Wi For Another 1.5 Weeks.
Congratulations on the loss. That's pretty impressive. Now for the other part.
Dark ketosticks almost invariable means dehydration. Really dark is scary. Check this out. http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=233020 All of which explain the lack of hunger, and no loss and, I'll bet, general malaise. Please get at least 1/2 of pure water per pound of weight. I'll also bet that everything gets better; but you have to keep it up.

Last edited by Linden; 10-10-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #3  
alaskagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Congratulations on the loss. That's pretty impressive. Now for the other part.
Dark ketosticks almost invariable means dehydration. Really dark is scary. Check this out. http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=233020 All of which explain the lack of hunger, and no loss and, I'll bet, general malaise. Please get at least 1/2 of pure water per pound of weight. I'll also bet that everything gets better; but you have to keep it up.
thank you, i was pretty excited! ya, i must admit... i do not drink enough water. i will def start drinking more!
akscutest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #4  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by akscutest View Post
thank you, i was pretty excited! ya, i must admit... i do not drink enough water. i will def start drinking more!
Sorry for the typo. Should read 1/2 ounce of water per pound of weight.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote