Old 10-03-2011, 12:16 AM   #1  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Smile FIERCE October Challenge

Hello
this is a continued chat...
just want friends to challenge myself with... so any personal challenges you have for yourself are welcome.. if it is losing a certain amount of weight or limiting your favorite bad foods, no soda etc. This will be a monthly challenge to see if you can stick to whatever small or big goal you set for yourself!

Friday weigh INS

& I added FIERCE to the challenge name because losing Weight does take a strong fierce woman

Last edited by jillnicole03; 10-03-2011 at 01:38 AM.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:17 AM   #2  
Progress not perfection

Welcome back everyone new and old! I just made a Mini Goal Photos post, so wanted to share:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post4056562
Old 10-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #3  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

I made the cross-over this time! YAY!

Lauren - You will make your goal... we can help push each other

Jill - Your pictures show such a huge difference!!!! You are amazing with your progress!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #4  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Hey guys! I missed you all and maybe my comp will actually work enough for me to post

Okay, last month I did horribly. 1 lb loss. AURGH!

So, again, my goal is to lose 10 lbs and to exercise 3x a week. And to stop being lazy. Work does not equate exercise even if I do work up a sweat most days.

JillNicole: Love the pics! When I hit a goal, I will post. I just might have to get help on how lol.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

OMG WHY IS IT OCTOBER!

Ok well my goal states as always 10lbs. Ill take more but thats the goal.

Im gonna keep on in the gym killin it and im gonna start the c25k soon.

Jillnicole--GAH! Work it girl. I was just looking at my pics from about april to now and its like a crazy huge diff.... I was staring at the pictures yesterday.

30ish more for me to go.
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #6  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Lauren: You are sooo close! Whoo hoo!

I def believe there is a huge correlation between how much I post and how much I lose. I wasn't able to get on the site a lot in the past month. Well, I couldn't get past the homepage. I barely lost...Hmn coincidence? I think not!

I just did Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I expect to do it almost every day or something as sweat-inducing! I have 84 days (yes I am counting!) to my 30th birthday and I really do want to weigh 199. I am just going to have to push myself extra hard and SUCK IT UP!!!!!!

Hope you guys are having a great start to the week!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 177.7/150.8/132

I'm also shredding!!! Day 10 is tomorrow... Official weigh in day!!!

My fiercccccccce goal: 11 pounds off for this month. Pretty fierce, huh?
nevaeh1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #8  
Progress not perfection

Happy Tuesday Everyone & WELCOME BACK!
New Redbox movies out today... 3 days until weigh in... The glorious month of Halloween... Next month Thanksgiving & then Christmas with the family... So much to smile for!

Nevaeh!! 11lbs do it girl!!!

SheraMama... Missed you like crazy!

Lauren... Put your pix up for us I'll def put more pix up from Halloween... I'm a Halloween dress up junkie!! Haha I just love dressing up as a character I think!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #9  
Being Me-Inside and Out

JillNicole: I miss you too!!!!! I can't wait to see the costumes.

Nevaeh: You too? Great I will have someone to compare notes with!

I didn't eat too bad today, except for 2 mini chocolates. (Blame TOM). I had a rough day at work, (as in had to reapply deoderant 2x) so I know I got my exercise in after 9 hrs of that. I honestly didn't feel like doing shred knowing I would half a$$ it. So I will be starting Day One all over again. Blah. I am nice and sore though, which is a plus

I better start losing again bc I refused to get my hair cut/dyed until I hit my 30lb mark. I am getting major split ends! I better hurry!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #10  
~Star~

neveah - you are doing great!

Jill - It's so good to see you! Hope your Redbox night went well!!!

sheramama - So good to have you posting regular again!!! I wouldn't worry about a couple pieces of chocolate, I would worry more if you deprived yourself of it I have no doubt you will lose those last few pounds to your goal fairly quickly, you are doing great. Restarting the shred is a super start to getting there... one day off, start over and act like the skip day never happened.. day 1 is your new attack

As for me - I did get my elliptical on last night, as well as my abs and stretching. I went without stretching after workouts for about a week and I paid for it... apparently losing most of my flexibility... lesson learned. It burns when I just worked out, but it is also the best time for me cause it encourages the cool down slower breathing
Old 10-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #11  
Progress not perfection

Ughhhhh been sick since this weekend... Cold/cough. Yuck. So ready to be over it!!!! I work at a call center so talking all day with a cough is not cute. Hard to sound sweet and peppy for my customers when I have to keep putting them on MUTE to hack go away!!!!!!

ItsMyTurn... Good job on the workout!

SheraMama.... We all need chocolate Fiber One brownies and sugar free hot chocolate are my friends lol

Lauren... I want to start c25k soon too
Old 10-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #12  
Progress not perfection

HELLO LADIES!!! Quiet group this week hope all is fabulous, and if it isn't then I expect to hear a lot more venting! still sick overhere, but glad it's my day off... Someone told me to buy vicks and put it in my feet with socks when I sleep tonight.. So what the heck! I'll try it

miss you all!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #13  
~Star~

Jill - I also like Vicks VapoSteam in the vaporizer if you are stuffed up at all Hope you feel better real soon!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

I feel like Im behind the curve this week. I have been running around all week. I did go to the gym for 2 hrs yesterday. It felt so SO good.

I think Im going to start the c25k today after work. Our hospital has a track that is light up so Ill just go there after work.

Well as of this week I am already down a pound....SO hopefully I will break that 190 mark by Sunday. I REALLY hope so. I know I can do it. I do know now that I lost 10lbs last month bc I weighed at the doctor. I just want to keep on that track so Ill be at my goal for Christmas. Anyone ready for next summer? haha

Jillnicole-- Ill put the pics up here shortly.
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #15  
Being Me-Inside and Out

LaurenMarie: We are all going to be HOT by the summer! I am counting on it!

JillNicole: I never heard of Vicks on the feet but def chest and back. I have been using it since I was a kid-long history of asthma/bronchitis/pnemonia. That stuff is the best. They made greaseless too now. Drink tea with lots of honey, raw honey is better. I hope you feel better!!!

ItsMyTurn: I hope your muscles had a chance to rest. It's great you worked out though!

Yesterday, I took the kids to the park and we had a little picnic b4 it got too cold. I craved chips likes a mother, which as I found this morning, had a reason. So there goes my salt and chocolate cravings! Hopefully, TOM wont kill my weigh in!

I do have a NSV: I fit into a pair of capris that I havent worn in 2 summers. So I officially can fit into all my 18's. My 20's are huge. They went from being above belly button fit and tight (prob was more of a 22 but wouldnt do it) to almost hanging on the hips I wanted to see where my 16regs skinny bootcut khakis (what was I thinking then?) were on me--I couldn't get them up mid thigh in July. I got them up to my hip I have a good three or so inches to lose in the belly/hi to button them, but I was friggin happy as anything. I am aiming to wear them for thanksgiving. I hope so!!!!!