Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/144/125

Height: 5'3"

Default I Wanted to Say 'Hello'...

I am new here and wanted to stop in and say 'hello' and introduce myself. I am the proud mother of three, all grown now (ages 19, 20, and 21) and am happily married to the love of my life. I am an artist/photographer and currently work for a photography studio. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and CFS and part of the treatment was intravenous steroids as well as steroids in pill form. I gained a lot of weight, all the way to 215 lbs in the past 6 years. I did not have good use of my legs due to a severe magnesium deficiency but as soon as I got them back (February), I started working out and changing my eating habits. I am currently at 144 and wish to get to 125 and this last bit is so difficult. I seem to be on a plateau and it does not help that I want to eat everything in sight when I get near my monthly. So I am here to hopefully make some new friends and get some support as well as offer any I can. I would love to hear from you, any and all
Newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #2  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi there Newt, and welcome to the board!

Congratulations on all the weight you've lost so far!! That last 10-20 certainly are the toughest. You will be sure to get plenty of advice and support on this forum. There are plenty of different threads to look through to get inspired, especially the goal and near goal threads.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi Newt! Welcome to 3FC. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss, and congrats on what you've lost so far!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote