Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 09-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #1  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

Default they zip but dont fit

I have a pair of jeans that i have been working toward getting into. They are american eagle jeans, and are a lower rise than i would purchase now, but i got them last year when i was near my lowest weight.
I put them on yesterday, and they zip up without any problems. They aren't tight around my thighs, and if you just saw them from the front you would think they fit.
The problem is my BUTT.
They zip up perfectly, because they cannot be pulled up high enough. Its not even that if i pull them up high enough they won't zip. My protruding butt literally prevents them from being pulled up over my entire rear. So in the back, they are barely covering my crack
Anybody else have this problem?
It made me laugh because they zip up perfectly fine, but i can feel how low they are in the back. The pockets aren't even fully on my butt due to this problem.
Just wondering if anyone else had experienced the difficulties of pulling jeans up over your behind.
100percentME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #2  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I had a pair like that. They were a pair of 13/14 skinny jeans that I bought real cheap without trying on because the place didn't have a dressing room (this was before I started losing weight). They looked like they would fit. I got home and couldn't put them up all the way for the same reason you couldn't pull up your jeans, haha.

Now they're falling off
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

It's a problem with AE's fit. I own a lovely pair of size 6 American Eagle jeans that close fine over everything but will literally choke the circulation out of my butt if I'm not careful. I wear size 6 in most brands and AE is the worst when it comes to lack of butt room. I have a small booty too!
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204.8/197/150

Height: 5'7

its probably the fit of the jean. If its the hipster jean fit, then that is normal for anyone with a big booty. No matter how skinny I have ever been that fit never fits me properly.
Sophieeex3 is offline   Reply With Quote