Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum - So, you want to move your 3FC blog to blogger...

Suzanne 3FC
08-31-2011, 01:44 PM
Here's how to do it!

Go to your 3FC blog control panel.
*Click the Manage tab.
*Click Export
*Choose your author
*Download export file and remember where you put it :)

Now you must convert your exported file into a format that Blogger understands.

Go to: http://wordpress2blogger.appspot.com/ and follow the directions to upload your exported file and convert it.

Go to www.blogger.com and create a blog, then log into your control panel.
*Click Settings. You should be on the Basic tab, if not then click it.
*Click Import and follow directions.

IMPORTANT:
Please delete your 3FC blog after you do this. You can do it from your 3FC blog control panel or you can contact us to do it for you. To do it yourself, go to your control panel and click the Settings tab to the far right. Then click Delete Blog from the new menu.

Thanks!

kit1197
05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
I just joined and something I saw in the registration process indicated it was possible to create one but not sure how to do it.

I also saw something about a minimum number of posts. What's that?

AngelicPeony
05-24-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm with kit1197. I want to create a blog. That is what initially brought me to this site. A weight loss site where I can write all my thoughts. I can't figure out how to do it and I sent a message but no one has responded to me.

Suzanne 3FC
05-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi, I'm so sorry but new blog registrations are temporarily disabled due to a massive attack by spambots. At the moment, we can't help you create a new blog. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

LessFluffy
03-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Hello,
I wrote you a personal email about how the info here has helped me find a weight loss plan I can actually live with. I desperately need to blog about my progress for personal accountability.

I've never blogged.. I read all your FAQs, TOS, then when I clicked on " Get Started" it still says Blogs have been disabled.

What do I do as an alternative, please? Thank you!!