Mini-Goals - A big thing for me to acheieve!

View Full Version : A big thing for me to acheieve!

omgzitsmiranda
08-26-2011, 11:22 AM
:carrot: I've been walking and taking my husband with me to try to get him to motivate himself as well since he's been talking about getting "fit" himself :)

BUT! I've been noticing that even though I'm "stuck" weight wise that I feel better and I can actually ALREADY see a difference, which makes a huge difference in the will to keep going. Usually, I don't give it my all, I don't eat ~completely~ on track, I don't get enough water, I don't exercise, basically I half a** it to be honest most of the time. But I would still lose some.

Well, we've been walking 1.5 miles per day & I know that's not a lot to some people, but it is to us. We've been doing amazing, it's better than nothing; on top of me running around cleaning everything all day everyday lol.

I put on my jeans straight from the dryer & out of the closet and they were LOOSE. LOOSE! I even tried to poke out my stomach and they were STILL LOOSE. I wanted to cry I was so excited.

After our walk yesterday I went to take a shower and when I got out I put a towel around me [mind you, a larger towel, not a itty bitty one; but not like beach towel size if you get what i'm talking about] and I put it around me to cover up while I was brushing my teeth and it COVERED ME. FRONT. AND BACK. I about hit the floor with excitement lol. I have wide hips and for it to completely close made me sooo happy.

Just had to share. :D

April Snow
08-26-2011, 12:06 PM
great job Miranda, congrats!!!!

stuff like that is just so much fun.

NEMom
08-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Love it when the jeans are looser! Great Job!!!

tdiprincess
08-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Awesome work! I love the towel fitting around me as well! For some reason that is one of my favorite NSV's!!
Keep up the momentum, these mini-goals will really fuel your motivation to keep it up!! :carrot: