Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2003, 12:36 AM   #1  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default ~the New Year 2003 Challenge~

Hi everyone,
It is a new year, 2003 and may it brings many good things to us. This is a new start for a new year. It doesn't matter what we did last year, the important thing is a fresh beginning.

So I think we need a new challenge for this new year.

It can be whatever you want it to be

For me it will to be to get to my goal weight. That means staying on my program, drinking my water and exercising at least a few times weekly.

Come on guys, join in this New Year Challenge. Where do you want to be by 2004? We have to be someplace, it might as well be where you want to be which is thinner and a new you.

Join in everyone and let us know what your challenge for The New Year will be. Let's light that flame within you!

Love you, Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 01-21-2003 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-21-2003, 08:58 AM   #2  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Here I am!

Here's my "contract" for 2003!

1) I will food journal every day - good or bad!
2) I will drink at least 8 glasses (64 oz) of water or more daily
3) I will try to exercise (probably treadmill) at least 4 times a week (this is one I have to work at)!

I am tired of starting off every year with the same weight on me - I am going to take it all off this year - 1 lb at a time!

Anyone else???????

CJ
Old 01-27-2003, 04:33 AM   #3  

Okay, I have decided that I:[list=1][*]Will lose 70 pounds by September 25, 2003.[*]Will exercise M-W-F with my Pilates tape.[*]Will take a walk at least twice a week (in warm weather).[*]Will eat more healthy.[*]Will strive to drink at least 60 oz of water a day (for now).[/list=1]
That should keep me busy!!

Edited to change pounds to lose and date to lose them by.

Last edited by ethansmommy; 01-28-2003 at 02:16 AM.
Closed Thread