Old 07-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Weekly WW chat July 18th - 24th

Another week!

I went to a meeting last night. It was important for me to go and 'face the music'. I am up 2.4 lbs from my last WI but that is ok. I've still made a lot of progress since my FIRST WI and I'm not giving up.

I don't have anything special planned this week. Had dinner at Chipotle last night because our routine used to be Monday night WI + Chipotle (or go to dinner, if we were both off, but she was working). I only went over my daily points by 5 and that was because I wanted a beer to go with my burrito bowl. Haven't had anything yet today and I am OUT OF COFFEE.

Apparently there was some kind of special at Toys R Us yesterday because Stacey came home with Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, and a Tony Hawk game for the ps3. I will check those out later.

Our meeting this week: Planning for summer parties/cocktails. It was fun! I'm always sad to learn how many points are in a margarita, though.

What is going on for your week? Anything special?
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #2  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Loads of new games, Spooky! Sounds so much fun I love guitar hero!

I had my last field hockey game of the summer last night, it will only start again in September. And I apparently DESTROYED a girl last night. I've been told I kinda pushed her in the wall trying to get the ball but I never were aware of that. Way to makes new friends lol (karma paid back, I have a big blue on my left leg when the shot of a guy hit me. Thanx karma!)

I'm so excited, my vacations are starting FRIDAY NIHGT I'm going away with the bf, we're going back to my dad's place in eastern Canada for 2 weeks. Sea, beach, sun and pretty much doing nothing. Can't wait!
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

spooky you're adorable. i thought you were a new person cos of the pic change lol
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #4  

Aww, thank you Jinks! You aren't so bad yourself!
Old 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 202.8/see ticker/135

Just back from my weekly meeting. I loved the meeting topic this week, about barbeques, picnics, and cocktails, oh my!!! Totally needed this!!!

I was hoping to hit 30 pounds this week, and I crushed it!! I lost 3.6 pounds, for a total of 31.6 pounds since May 10!!!
SkineeMinnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #6  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

So cool for you SkineeMinnee!!! Such a big accomplishment
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: SW 323/281/180

SkineeMinee thats FANTASTIC good for you!! Hearing about your loss really does motivate me!
Nothing really planned for this week, other than trying not to eat everything in site! LOL I did manage to get on the treadmill for the first time in....oh 3 years. I had to dust it off before I could use it! LOL
Mitsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

I am having a great week too. I hit 35 pounds lost (actually 35.6). I am now within my healthy weight range that WW recommends. I am now in the 130s and bought some size 8 pants, but I could squeeze into a 6. I am also now in the normal category for BMI. So over all it's a great week.

Other than having to be at work right now on my day off. Ugh I'm annoyed
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #9  

S/C/G: (HW 330) this time 260/230/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
Another week!

Our meeting this week: Planning for summer parties/cocktails. It was fun! I'm always sad to learn how many points are in a margarita, though.
Were there any great recipes for low point-value cocktails to speak of? I am heading to CA this weekend and plan to have a few, but figured I would just have to use all of my weekly to cover it. 1 small version of my fav drinks (medori sour) is 6 points... ouch
Jerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #10  

S/C/G: (HW 330) this time 260/230/175

Height: 5'7"

Just trucking along for me. This week is the big TOM week where I usually show a gain.. so I am trying to hold my head above water and not overthink it. We are heading to my brothers this weekend in California for a fun summer party. I am glad that I have shed a little bit of weight, even though I will be the same weight since the last time they saw me (because of the gain in between). I am feeling more confident with the loss though, so maybe I will still look better to them, because I am in control and on track again. It helps my mental attitude, to have things in order and be working in the right direction again
Jerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 168 / 168 / 130

Height: 5.6

I started of with last week being awesome and then on Sunday it just plummeted from there. Unexpected company came by on Saturday and disrupted all my weekend plans, I hate that. It stressed me out and now I feel like I didn't have a vacation so Sunday, Monday and Today not doing well at all on my points. I start my new week tomorrow. I hope and pray this one is better.
SweetyKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:18 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerbs View Post
Were there any great recipes for low point-value cocktails to speak of? I am heading to CA this weekend and plan to have a few, but figured I would just have to use all of my weekly to cover it. 1 small version of my fav drinks (medori sour) is 6 points... ouch
No recipes really, just points values for cocktails. And they were for unrealistically small cocktails (4 ounces each). Who in the WORLD drinks a 4 oz margarita? Not this girl! I don't think it is too bad if you have liquor plus a non-sugary/caloric mixer like rum and diet coke or vodka and club soda, something like that. Midori and sour are both high sugar so that'll spike the points value. I'd just enjoy myself and use my weeklies.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

special k cracker chips = nom nom
3 points for 30...... i got the sea salt ones, they taste like the burnt crisps in a crisp packet, which to me, are the best ones
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #14  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

special k cracker chips...I'm going to have to look for those...I sure am missing potato chips!

This has been a bad week for me...lots of stress yesterday so I did some emotional eating. Ben and Jerry stopped by.

But today is a new day, and I am back on track! Going to the movies tonight and I pre-planned. I brought my dinner with me rather than stopping at Taco Bell as I would have previously done.
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

I've found that the best way to handle liquor is to just do shots!!! And not those frou-frou girly shots, I'm talking bout shooting rum or whiskey. You'll end up drinking less in the end.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote