View Poll Results: How successful is Perfect 2009 and why?
It's not working yet but I plan to get serious in 2008. 3 37.50%
It's not working because my motivator is too busy eating Doritos. 2 25.00%
It is working but there's no explanation. 2 25.00%
It's probably is working but not for me. 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 05:43 PM   #1  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Are you mooootivated?

As we all realize, our success in loosing weight or not depends entirely on our leader, our motivator, our cult idol. I still have a big butt. I, for one, am disappointed in this outcome.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:48 PM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Kiwi, I'm sorry to hear about the business there. I'm glad though that you can post about it here and unload. Love you. PeachieSqueechie
Old 01-10-2003, 08:46 PM   #3  
Most boring housewife.

Kiwi, this is such a bummer. Not just about the job, also about the possibility of having your DH home all day long. Is he talking about the three of you getting on the sailboat and seeing the world? This is a good time to get a new car. It will cheer things up.
I'm pretty movitated. I seriously thought about exercise; not just once, but several times today.
I ate properly.
I had energy.
I slept well.
I am channeling June.
My butt's still the same size, though.
XXOO
Old 01-10-2003, 11:40 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Thanks, Sweetie Pies

We went out to dinner with other idle employees and commiserated. DH has been drowning his sorrows all evening . But on a brighter note, we got a car!! DH brought home a '99 Explorer (before he started drowning his sorrows ) -- Yay!!! It's got all the extras my old one had, but it's 2 years more recent. Price was right, too.

I have been soooo good with my exercise videos. Have not missed a day yet. Supposed to take one day off a week, and I guess that will be tomorrow -- we are going to a U. of Maine hockey game with some friends and then staying over at their house.

Try kickboxing, Peaches. That'll get your butt in gear....

Kiwi
Old 01-11-2003, 08:44 AM   #5  
Most boring housewife.

I'm off to DS12 basketball, then DS10 hockey, then DS 10 basketball. I will be watching all this exercise, in fact making possible much of this exercise. Kiwi, exercise guru, does it count???????
Should I drive DD 1 hour, each way, a week for better vocal instruction?
I doubt I have any clothes clean. That is a problem, isn't it?
Old 01-11-2003, 12:22 PM   #6  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Dear Ms. Luscious Anne

You ask a lot of questions for someone from New Jersey.

Haha! I finally got to say that to someone from the right state!

I have a cat walking across my keyboard. She is trying to deposit cat hairs into my salad and lick salad dressing off my fingers.

Yes, of course, watching all this sporting activity is very good for your metabolism. 3 games = 3 exercise videos, plus extra calories expended for making it all happen. Driving your DD back and forth to voice lessons will also be a good bonding experience. I can say that because I do the same thing every week. Sometimes I send DH. Fathers and daughters have to bond too.

Tonight I'm watching college students play hockey. They always have a very good hockey team here in Maine. So I'm thinking that watching such good players will be extra good exercise, dontcha think? Probably balance off all that pizza and beer I'm going to consume, eh?

Later, all you hot chicks.

Kiwi
Old 01-11-2003, 12:43 PM   #7  

Default Wow.

Kiwi, what a major bummer about the mill. We have a mill here in town too, that has been on shaky standing for several years, but things have diversified so there are other industries to fall back on. Does it look like someone else will come in and buy out the whole thing, or is this just the end of things? You know things will work out, but I have a feeling you may be taking alot of long walks just to have a little solitude.

Congrats on the new Explorer. What color?

I'm back to doing laundry again. Wooo-hooo.

Last edited by Wabby; 01-11-2003 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:47 PM   #8  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default this would be nice

In a few months or sooner, I may be my new house. Wouldn't it be nice if you all (except Bagz) purchased from her things that she has made with own little hands and sent them to me as house-warming gifts???? That would be so lovely.

We are trying to clean up this place so the landlord can come in and look and be proud and think how rich he'll be when he sells it. It's slow go. Ds is easily distracted and it's a genetic problem. Tomorrow we look at another house. It sounds good on paper. Herbie may meet us there. Probably will as he is an expert at this and can act like one without any dirty looks from me.

Here's what we had for dinner: Two boneless pork chops were set in the bottom of the slow cooker. A can of yam was poured over them. They cooked in the juice, needed a little salt and pepper but were delicious. I don't know if this would work with more than two pork chops.

PeachiePorkchop

Lush ... what is Rent about? Why aren't you supposed to take kids? It's here this month.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:15 PM   #9  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

WE HAVE A MILL UP HERE KIWI!!!!!!!!! COME ON UP HERE AND LIVE!!! COME TO OUR LAND!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FRAPPE LOVED CANADA!!! HAHAHAHAH---MAYBE YOU WILL MOVE SOMEWHERE WARM!!!!!!!!!! WE WENT TO THE AHL FLAMES GAME TONIGHT--WE BEAT THE LOWELL MASSACHUSETTS TEAM IN OVERTIME---BOTH MY GALS ARE USHERS AT THE STADIUM---HAD HOT DOG,COTTON CANDY,CHIPS,FRIES AND DOUBLE RUM AND COKE!!!! glad you are able to serve others finally WABBY!!! how could you THINK of looking after yourself for days on end! how selfish of you!!!!!!thank god your poor family will be getting some clean clothes finally!--took a quilting course today---i hate sewing but i love quilts.comment on this please---DD18 HAS HAD HER HAIR DREADLOCKED!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH
Old 01-12-2003, 12:11 AM   #10  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

OK what does Bagz make? I have been MIA having a pity party due to PMSing. I am a B**** and proud of it. I am glad that you are all better Wabby. We live about an hour from each other! That is the closest I have been to anyone from 3FC.If you ever want to meet for lunch at Clackamas Town Center let me know that would be fun.
Dreadlocks? I think sometimes they are cute but usually look nasty. How does DD look in them?
D
Old 01-12-2003, 10:02 AM   #11  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Bagzie, I LOVE QUILTS TOOOOO> I want to take a class TOOOOO. Acutally, there is a quilting group here in Dogpatch. They are a bunch of uptight old ladies who want their pictures inthe paper every year when they make lap robes for the nursing home. One of them comes to the paper and says stuff like, "We want the pictures that reporter took of us for our scrapbook. That's all? I know she took more than that."

Never thank you. Never acknowledgement that I'm standing there in the same room. I want a warm group that likes people who can't sew. But I love quilts!! DS and I both have handmade ones on our beds. His is beautiful. Mine has 1/2 inch long stitches. Same lady made them.

I thought people just woke up and their hair was dreadlocked. I want to see this.

Are you all praying that I'll find the perfect house for a reasonable price, get a new better paying job, and be happy for ever?
Old 01-12-2003, 12:52 PM   #12  
Most boring housewife.

Rent Libretto
I think it is ok for a kid DS's age to see. Does he know how people get aids? There is some rough language, but nothing worse than he hears in the boys room at school. Well, maybe a little rougher. Anyway, it is a remake of La Boehm set in NYC instead of Paris and with AIDS instead of TB. DD loved it.
I'm praying for your house. I hope you get an adorable place and a great new job.
Wabby, I"m so glad you feel better. Don't do wash!!!!!
Bagzie, we should talk about Sissy's housewarming present. I'm afraid my contribution can't be talent, I have none. Patience either. But I would provide moral support and supplies!!!
I'm on my way to see Chicago. bye
Old 01-12-2003, 03:20 PM   #13  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I will make sissy a stained glass lamp for her new house----i will take all the glory and you all can pay for the postage!!!!who is sad that a Bee Gee has gone remiss {newfoundland expression for "passed on"}i LOVED "stayin alive" the soundtrack!!!!!!!gotta go make roast beef dinner for the mother and mother in laws----and apple crisp.
Old 01-12-2003, 08:17 PM   #14  
Member w/ messiest house

Default MMM apple crisp!

I haven't made that in ages. I am so sorry to hear that Maurice Gibb died. He was so very cool.

UMaine beat Northeastern in Hockey last night, Bagz. It was fun. Not the most exciting hockey game I ever went to, but fun.

We went to My Big Fat Greek Wedding this afternoon. DD thought it was dumb. DH and I thought it was hilarious. Made me glad I didn't marry the Greek boyfriend, not that his family was that bad (and not that he asked..), but I think that was his grandmother too.

I did not exercise yesterday and I am not exercising today, and we had roast chicken with roast veggies for dinner and I had lots and lots and I had and beer last night. I ate a whole 9" pizza--with mushrooms, tomatoes and pinenuts! Doesn't that sound yummy? It was. Tomorrow I go back to good Kiwi.

Can't wait for the housewarming, Pechez. Brattie, Bagz makes lovely stained glass. And apparently quilts.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 01-12-2003 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 09:12 PM   #15  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

found a house found a house found a house found a house. Put down money put down money put down money. signed some paper signed some paper signed some papers.

I like Big Fat Greek Wedding too. That girl was so unHollywood.
Closed Thread