Old 06-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #1  
IP Started 10 May 2011

S/C/G: 150/132/95

Height: 5'

Default Question for those who are eating IP bars

I have only been on the diet for 4 weeks now and have not had the chance to try all the foods. My coach would not allow any restricted foods the first 2 weeks then only 3 restricted items the 3rd week and now I am able to have 1 per day. Last week I ordered 3 bars, caramel crunch, raspberry crunch and lemon-poppy seed. I feel in love with the "caramel crunch" so I ordered 3 of those for this week, I picked them up yesterday. I noticed something a bit different about them this week though-the wrappers were all white and the printing was very different from the silver IP bars I received last week?? I found it strange that it did not say IP anywhere on the packaging but figured they may have changes it and moved on. This morning I go to eat my "caramel crunch" bar and it was NOTHING like the one I had previously! The one last week had a brown crunchy bottom(looked like a cookie) and had white icing on top...the one this morning was extremely small comparatively and was dark chocolate covered with a squishy-ish consistency on the inside?? the taste was not even close. So two questions
1. Did I receive the wrong bar the first time around?
2. Are all IP food products in silver packaging with the IP logo on them?

I'll be honest about my coach, I like her as far as personality goes but she knows very little about the diet itself. I ask questions and most times she responds with I have to find out. She has been a bit of an airhead when it comes to filling my orders properly, each week I either am missing items or after I go for my weigh in she informs me that something I ordered from HER order form they do not carry and won't order it unless I order an entire box because she says they do not sell. I'm not trying to be ultra picky here but it seems to be something each week. The clinic is run out of a chiropractic clinic, she is one of the chiropractors so I know she is intelligent but it doesn't seem to phase her that she forgets items and charges me for them only for me to have to return later in the week to pick them up or that I order items on her form only to find out a week later that she does not carry them. Her consistency is beginning to affect my diet and my planning out of this diet. <end rant here>
Tab McButterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #2  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

sounds like you got the carmel nut bars instead
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab McButterson View Post
I have only been on the diet for 4 weeks now and have not had the chance to try all the foods. My coach would not allow any restricted foods the first 2 weeks then only 3 restricted items the 3rd week and now I am able to have 1 per day. Last week I ordered 3 bars, caramel crunch, raspberry crunch and lemon-poppy seed. I feel in love with the "caramel crunch" so I ordered 3 of those for this week, I picked them up yesterday. I noticed something a bit different about them this week though-the wrappers were all white and the printing was very different from the silver IP bars I received last week?? I found it strange that it did not say IP anywhere on the packaging but figured they may have changes it and moved on. This morning I go to eat my "caramel crunch" bar and it was NOTHING like the one I had previously! The one last week had a brown crunchy bottom(looked like a cookie) and had white icing on top...the one this morning was extremely small comparatively and was dark chocolate covered with a squishy-ish consistency on the inside?? the taste was not even close. So two questions
1. Did I receive the wrong bar the first time around?
2. Are all IP food products in silver packaging with the IP logo on them?

I'll be honest about my coach, I like her as far as personality goes but she knows very little about the diet itself. I ask questions and most times she responds with I have to find out. She has been a bit of an airhead when it comes to filling my orders properly, each week I either am missing items or after I go for my weigh in she informs me that something I ordered from HER order form they do not carry and won't order it unless I order an entire box because she says they do not sell. I'm not trying to be ultra picky here but it seems to be something each week. The clinic is run out of a chiropractic clinic, she is one of the chiropractors so I know she is intelligent but it doesn't seem to phase her that she forgets items and charges me for them only for me to have to return later in the week to pick them up or that I order items on her form only to find out a week later that she does not carry them. Her consistency is beginning to affect my diet and my planning out of this diet. <end rant here>
She gave you the wrong bars. The Caramel Crunch bars are new. You have the Caramel Nut bars. The White Chocolate Crunch bars are similar to the ones you like, so if you are ordering ahead, you might consider those or if you like chocolate, the Cookies & Cream are also good.
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/179/141

Height: 5'4"

Not all packaging is silver or has the IP logo. It's unfortunate that you do not have a comprehensive order form. That would irritate me to no end too.
petie is offline   Reply With Quote