Old 03-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246

Height: 5' 4''

Default Miracle Noodles

Hi all,

I recently found Miracle noodles. They are Japanese Shirataki noodles. The Miracle noodle brand has zero calories and fat and less than 1 carb per serving. They are plant based and are really good if they are first rinsed in cold water (come in packaged with water) and then boiled in water. They smell awful when they come out of the package, but take on the flavor of the food you cook with-the noodles themselves don't taste like much but it is great to have something new and different! I see some Ideal centers that sell them, but haven't had a chance to ask my coach. For anyone that uses them through their center, are they restricted at all in terms of how many times per week you can have them?

Thanks!

TwinMom1010 is offline   Reply With Quote