UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.5/189/120

Height: 5'2

Default They lie, the scales lie!

Just thought I would share a funny story with you.

I bought a cheap pair of digital scales and ever since I got them they have said 11.12 which is approx what I am, I didn't think anything of it cos I hadn't really lost anything. Then I started another diet and lost 6lbs according to the WiiFit, jumped on my scales and they still said 11.12. I showed OH, a little confused and he had a look couldn't see anything obviously wrong. I stepped on again and it still said 11.12 at this point OH filled the kettle and told me to hold it and get back on, scales still read 11.12.

TBH I think if an elephant stood on my scales it would read 11.12. Bad scales. Since then we have not used my scales and always use the WiiFit.

I don't know, but it made us giggle.

Last edited by roobear; 03-25-2011 at 02:19 PM.
roobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:10 AM   #2  

Can I have them? would love to weigh that amount!!!
Peacock Princess is offline   Reply With Quote