Old 02-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #1  

Default Blackberry App?

I know this has been brought up before but I cannot find it. I am giving up my iPhone due to high cost and switching back to my blackberry on Boost but I am going to miss my WW app. Is there anything available yet and if so, how do I access it
TexNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #2  
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

S/C/G: 233/ticker/133

Height: 5'6.5

I know there is a calculator app for the bb but I do not use it. I just log on to the etools mobile website. It has everything you need there, you can search, add food and there is a calculator.
ATXchic924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #3  

TexNurse

There is a BB app for WWPointsPlus avalilable on BB AppWorld. You have to be an WW Online or eTools subscriber in order to use the app. It is a free download. Once you enter your online or etools password and login, you can start using the app. From what I understand, the BB app is not like the iPhone. The BB app is for the PP calculator (points and activity) only.

Although the app is limited, I like using it because it eliminates the need to carry around another gadget. But if you need more than a calculator, you will need to go to etools.
brookelynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #4  

Thanks, yes I finally found it. I don't mind it just being a calculator because if I am out eating or something I could at least figure points can go to etools when I get home to fill in. Now, I have a monthly pass but I can't find where I go to buy the new books, etc. Have they stopped offering them? I know I can buy them at the meetings but I don't go very often and would like to get some new ones. I sold my other ones, stupid, I know.
TexNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the info about the BB app. I hope they expand the BB app options in the future.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote