Old 01-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285/281/180

Height: 5'5"

Default Researching MRB, I think I'm gonna start!!

Hi Everyone! I've just learned about MRC from a friend of mine, and am researching as much as possible before beginning. I have 100 lbs to lose, and am so excited about getting started! Any pointers you could give me would be great!!
darawray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #2  

It is a great diet that works, just make sure you are ready to devote 100% because it is very structred and you really need to follow it closely to see best results possible. Good Luck there are people here to help you on your way
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #3  

No diet will work unless you consider it a lifestyle change, thats my biggest pointer
CCdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 318/219/175

Height: 5'9"

CCdoodle and sallygirl are right. You have to be ready to make the changes and stick with them to make this your lifestyle. Make sure you use all tools they offer. The free classes are the key. I think the 'Making the Connection' class was invaluable to my current and continued success. I started in late May, had to take 8 weeks off for surgery and recovery, and I am currently just over 70lbs lost. Good luck with the program! It works if you stick with it.
SandyKC0SWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

I agree with everyone's words. I would also encourage you to think positively about each situation - especially the hard ones. When you plateau, or when you can't eat the birthday cake everyone else is eating...figure out a way to turn it into a positive. This board is fantastic for lifting your spirits when things get hard - check in every day, multiple times if you can! I've tried numerous "diets" in the past - the difference this time was the support of these fabulous people!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 282/155/155

Height: 5'8'

You can do it, I have currently loss 109.5 lbs since mid february 2010. You have to stick to the plan 100% and not get off track or it will take you about a week to get your body in keatos?(sp). But it is a life change that you have to set you mind too!!
carolinagirlnc is offline   Reply With Quote