Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #1  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Angry I am driving myself CRAZY!!!

Prepare yourself, this is going to be my journal entry that I find too silly to put in my actual journal & may be kind of long.

I am so ridiculous!!! I am seriously frustrating myself! lol
I had lost a lot of weight recently (down to 217!!) & then one day this week I saw it go up to 219 & just got so stressed I havent really been counting my calories... I have had 3 super stressful 13 hour days in a row; and (what I describe as) binged today- I had a burger king disgusting spicy chicken for a SNACK! and a two item Chinese food combo for dinner! ICK I feel like CRAP!

I just dont get it... I KNOW that if I just stay consistent with my calories; even if its like 1700 a day, I WILL lose weight- it may go up due to sodium or whatever here & there, but if I could just get myself to keep counting- even if its my daily allowance in straight up chocolate, I dont care! I just want to be consistent! & I get so frustrated with myself when Im not..
My entire weight loss up to now- I have never been consistent- Im constantly yo-yo-ing; and I know thats horrible for your health; and thats the point of all of this, I just want to be healthy! I would always eat really good & lose weight for 3 or 4 days; then maintain, maybe gain a pound or two & then loose another 3 lol.. one step forward two steps back...

AND all the pressure of me wanting to get down to at least 190 by the time I go to Europe this March is really stressin me out too- but I dont just want to get down to 190- I want to get down to my goal- and maintain it! But Im just not doin it...

Oh well.. Im done beating myself up, I just want a change! If anyone has any advice as to how to snap into it & stay consistent; let me know!
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #2  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Much support!

Hopefully this week will be
a better one for you.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

It looks like you've made great progress thus far! Maybe instead of focusing on the number before your trip, focus on consistency, maintaining a certain number of calories per day or so many days of exercise...something YOU can control! You can only "control" the number on the scale to a certain point and it's easy to get frustrated when it's up and down! Just stick with it and focus on being healthy and not so much on the number, that will make you more sane. I do the same thing sometimes, and I stop and think of all the progress I've made so far and all the great things I'm doing for my body! Keep at it!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 12-10-2010 at 11:28 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #4  

Thank you for the encouragement!! Im not giving up, it just really sucks when I throw myself backwards! PS LittleLindsey I Love your ticker; Im stealin one just like it
Old 12-11-2010, 08:23 AM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Kiddo there will be setbacks on your journey, but days like yesterday will be forgotten about by tomorrow!

You know what you need to do...you know where your strength comes from....

I am sure you will turn it into a positive learning experience.

Be good
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Kiddo there will be setbacks on your journey, but days like yesterday will be forgotten about by tomorrow!

You know what you need to do...you know where your strength comes from....

I am sure you will turn it into a positive learning experience.

Be good
THANK YOU
Old 12-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughteroftheKing View Post
Thank you for the encouragement!! Im not giving up, it just really sucks when I throw myself backwards! PS LittleLindsey I Love your ticker; Im stealin one just like it

You're welcome!! I love that ticker too..it's so cute!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote