General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #1  
Delectable Inside + Out

S/C/G: 163.3/132.8/100

Height: 5'00

Default Any Sims 3 Gamers?

Just wondering if any of you here are simmers.

I've been a long time player since the original Sims and continue to spend a lot of my idle time with the new generation of Sims 3. My favourite aspects of the game is the endless capabilities in build mode and creating movies (or machinimas). Some of my stuff I share online with the general public, so if you're also a simmer, feel free to checkout my creations and my movies. And if you got stuff that you've created, please share, I'd love to see it!
Pudgebrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/182/135

Height: 5'4"

I love the Sims 3, but I just don't have enough time to play it! Is After Dark out yet? Im looking forward to it, i think it will be better than the others, hopefully. Ambitions is pretty cool, but i got bored easily with World Adventures.

I can't wait to look at your stuff! I got frustrated and stopped playing when i bought a stuff pack at the website and no matter what i do, it will NOT install into the game. Grr.
LoveRyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #3  
Delectable Inside + Out

S/C/G: 163.3/132.8/100

Height: 5'00

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveRyGuy View Post
I love the Sims 3, but I just don't have enough time to play it! Is After Dark out yet? Im looking forward to it, i think it will be better than the others, hopefully. Ambitions is pretty cool, but i got bored easily with World Adventures.

I can't wait to look at your stuff! I got frustrated and stopped playing when i bought a stuff pack at the website and no matter what i do, it will NOT install into the game. Grr.
Ohh grrr! That really bites.

Have you contacted technical support? They have a toll free number that will direct you to an associate who can help walk you through installation. I haven't bought any of my games through their website but I guess that's because I feel a little better having a tangible game disk that I always have. But yes, certainly contact them and tell them your dilemma. After all, you already spent the money. Hopefully it can be resolved and you'll have some free time to sim!

Late Night has not come out yet. It will be released this Tuesday (October 26). I'm totally getting it. I can't wait to see what new gameplay has been added!
Pudgebrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #4  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

I love the Sims 3. I've never owned it, but I've tried my friend's a couple times. I think I'm going to buy the base game and Ambitions. I love jobs, so that seems like a good option. Can't wait!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #5  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

I wish I had a computer capable of handling the game
I need a new computer first. Which, by the time that happens, Sims 43 will probably be out.

I hate the rate computer technology advances. This computer was a brand new $1200 computer when I got it in '05.
julie99s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 161/150.5/135

Height: 5'9"

It's not one of my favorite games but it's sooo addicting. I love it.
Zanahoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 228/ 228/ 145

Height: 5'2''

Oh me... I love the sims 3. I go through phases. Sometimes I feel addicted to it, hah! Sometimes the thought of even turning it on bores me, but I still love it.
SaraWrites03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #8  
Aussie girl

S/C/G: 210/146/146

Height: 5'4

I love it and am really wanting to get Pets but I have also just gotten back into scrapbooking so I have to choose where to spend my money so I have to wait a little bit.
electrongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #9  
Every step is progress.

S/C/G: 297/221/175

Height: 5'11"

I bought sims 3 last summer and I've gotten ambitions, World adventures, and I think 1 stuff expansion. I can lose an entire day on that game, so I only let myself play it on rare occasions and for set timeframes
RandomPaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

I play The Sims 3, haven't much lately though, I blame Diablo 3 for that.
I played the originals sims as well as the sims 2.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #11  
Aussie girl

S/C/G: 210/146/146

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCutie View Post
I play The Sims 3, haven't much lately though, I blame Diablo 3 for that.
I played the originals sims as well as the sims 2.
Same! I have all the expansion packs for them too!
electrongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

I love the Sims 3.

I also used to play The Sims original - it was awesome fun (and I was quite cruel to my little simmies ... something to do with setting off firecrackers indoors that caused the problem). I got all the expansion packs except for the last one.

I couldn't play it without the cheats though - I love building mansions and putting in lovely landscaping and for that you need thousands of simoleons. Haven't gotten any expansion packs (only JUST got around to downloading the update) yet but may consider it.

Last edited by Precious Little; 06-16-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #13  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I love the sim's 3! I just bought the Pet's and had been having fun with that. Of course I got on my little binges where all I will do is go home and play, go to work, go home and play. Then other times I won't play it for months. I have this habit where I make myself have 5 kids get frusterated and restart a game. haha I also never let my character's get old and no one dies...haha What annoys me though it's harder to kill them in the Sims 3 than it was in sims 2 or have your children taken away.

I create a lot of dysfunctionalness. Where my Husband will sleep with the maid knock her up (always drives me nuts when my other children with different people never get baby cribs! so my child is sleeping on the floor!) then the wife finds out and fights break out haha...The children hate the father, the mother than becomes a single mother taking care of 5 children...haha and then I quit playing and when I do start back up again I do it ALL over again.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

I got sims3 pets (3DS) and a 3DS from the fiance for christmas. So much fun! I also had the PS2 version of sims and had a lot of fun with that.
Katbot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #15  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbot24 View Post
I got sims3 pets (3DS) and a 3DS from the fiance for christmas. So much fun! I also had the PS2 version of sims and had a lot of fun with that.
I loved the PS2 version because you controlled the sims and moved them! I hated how they didn't make the PS3 Sims 3 like that!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote